Someone is coming to kill you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
OK so you are in a fully lit room that measures 10x10 feet. There is no window. There is a walk in closet. The light switch is by the door. There is no way out except for the door. The room is at the end of a 30 foot long hallway.

Approaching the door is a trained killer. He is armed with a silenced pistol, and he aims to shoot you dead.

There are a few items located around the room. A baseball bat, a butcher knife, a pair of nunchuckas, a 2x4 and a chainsaw.

The killer will be there in 5 seconds, you must make a split second decision on what to do. You have time to grab only one weapon.

What do you do?

Dave_97
well, the door is locked.

and i can just throw a chair at him, take the gun, and shoot him.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, the door has no lock, And there is no chair, the room is bare.

Dave_97
how could i be in a completely empty room, and be on the internet?
why would i even be there, no place to sit or anything.
no no no.
if someone is coming to kill me, then they'll find me in my bedroom at home.
where the door has a lock, and a chair.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, the room is bare.

Dave_97
then im not in it. i have no reason to be in a bare room.

and if it is bare, where do the weapons come from?

You didnt think this over.

Rogue Jedi
It's hypothetical, you gay bastard.

Sadako of Girth
Wait by the door's side with the bat, and then smash his f***ing throat in as he comes in.

Or deflecting his gun arm and punching him in the throat, would work, I feel...But you may be in trouble if you miss.

Rogue Jedi
Pretty much. Kill the lights too.

Blinky
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Pretty much. Kill the lights too.

You'd get raped.

Rogue Jedi
Maybe.

mikeydude
Lightswitch, Butcher's Knife, Hand with gun gone. Sliced throat. win.
/thread.

alltoomany
I havemy doors locked up real good

Rogue Jedi
YnrMhYjGUpU

TRiNiTYfemi
Switch the light off, open the closet door just a fraction then wait behind where the door'd open.

I'd wait, shallow breathing the shit outta myself till he/she opens the door. I'd stay put, on tiptoes until they allow the door to swing in a bit and look for me. I'd stealth behind the assasin till I get close enough to slice either their windpipe open or an arterial then let em slowly die while I leg it the heck outta there.

Btw, by no means have I planned this. That's what my reactioned be

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by TRiNiTYfemi
Switch the light off, open the closet door just a fraction then wait behind where the door'd open.

I'd wait, shallow breathing the shit outta myself till he/she opens the door. I'd stay put, on tiptoes until they allow the door to swing in a bit and look for me. I'd stealth behind the assasin till I get close enough to slice either their windpipe open or an arterial then let em slowly die while I leg it the heck outta there.

Btw, by no means have I planned this. That's what my reactioned be I bet you'd go Capoeira on his ass haermm

tarand
These things looked pretty good, and some that I can learn

TRiNiTYfemi
I bet you'd go Capoeira on his ass haermm

Pfft... capoiera... kung fu more like it

caaraa
kill he -_-

Slay
Jedi mind trick.

Pinkie Pie
A trained killer would never fall for any of the tricks I can pull with any of those weapons. I do not even think I would be able to muster a plan in five seconds. I would probably still stand in the middle of the room out of panic and caught in the dilemma of which weapon will be most useful stick out tongue Hiding behind the door and sneak attack wouldn't work. He's a trained killed and I'm a predictable amateur. He'd expect it. Especially when the room is dark smile

If I had a good couple of pounds extra for weight I could probably charge the door and tackle it down on him, then make a run for it. That would probably be my thought-out plan since I can't imagine I will do any good with any of the weapons. If I'm too light, I'll be dead anyway. If my weight is enough, then I just might knock him down with the door. That's under the assumption that the door is weak stick out tongue

Otherwise I'm dead. What can I say: I'm an untrained realist and he's an elite with a gun.

AbnormalButSane
I'd flash him my ****, then hit him with a bat.

Mairuzu
Would be funnier and probably more safe if you were to hit him with the bat THEN flash your **** and proceed to run out with them swinging

StarCraft2
hide at the side near the door. as soon as the killer enters hit the hands

hit the hands disable his hands from pulling trigger using the bat. hit neck. breaks spinal cord, the killer will not be able to breath since the brain cannot communicate the rest of the body. Let him suffer by asphyxiation

the trained killer has a pistol. and a single bullet has less chance of killing a person compared to a melee weapon.

Dave_97
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I'd flash him my ****, then hit him with a bat. i want to be that man.droolio

Super Marie 64
You'd be willing to get hit by a bat just to get a look?

Dave_97
Originally posted by Super Marie 64
You'd be willing to get hit by a bat just to get a look? i could go about answering this so many different ways.

the "i think im funny because im sexist" : She's a girl, she cant even lift the baseball bat.

the "im a pretty damn big perv" : To get another look, they might be better RL.

the "i could not be more of a perv" : I kinda wish you had said it, cause i'd want to be that guy too.

or the "im not sure how to answer this, and get away without being a sexist perv" : All of the above!

im going with all of the above. haermm
but .... i love you. so its all good?

dadudemon
This is easy:

Climb up through the floor tiles. Wait for him to open the door and take a shit on his head.

The "real" answer, of course, would be to beat the shit out of him when he busts open the door, Sadako style. No weapon needed. I would take his gun, in my t-shirt, and give it to the police...along with his battered body. I would become a 6 O'Clock news hero as the area celebrated the capture of a serial killer.

OR...my weapon could be a 180 degree sentry gun...that comes with a shield...and has a sensor. I'll sit behind the gun before activating it and as soon as he opens the door...automatic fire kills him from the sentry gun. WEEEEEE!

Rogue Jedi
No. This:

Originally posted by Pinkie Pie
A trained killer would never fall for any of the tricks I can pull with any of those weapons. I do not even think I would be able to muster a plan in five seconds. I would probably still stand in the middle of the room out of panic and caught in the dilemma of which weapon will be most useful stick out tongue Hiding behind the door and sneak attack wouldn't work. He's a trained killed and I'm a predictable amateur. He'd expect it. Especially when the room is dark smile

If I had a good couple of pounds extra for weight I could probably charge the door and tackle it down on him, then make a run for it. That would probably be my thought-out plan since I can't imagine I will do any good with any of the weapons. If I'm too light, I'll be dead anyway. If my weight is enough, then I just might knock him down with the door. That's under the assumption that the door is weak stick out tongue

Otherwise I'm dead. What can I say: I'm an untrained realist and he's an elite with a gun.

Is reality.

Dave_97
oh oh.

bewbs.

Rogue Jedi
None of us are Jason Bourne.

Esau Cairn
Ok-I know there's only 5 seconds to react...

But if there was more time, I'd;

a) Assuming the door swung outwards into the hallway, I'd drag the walk-in closet in front of the bedroom door, leaving a gap just wide enough between closet & door for a hand to be able to reach through...

b) I'd turn off the light & wait, arming myself with both chain saw & butcher's knife.

In this scenario, the gunman/killer would walk up the darkened hallway, swing open the door & unknowingly step into the closet.

The killer will quickly realise he's trapped himself inside the closet & will either start firing blindly through the closet walls OR reach his hand through the gap to turn on the lights.

If he sticks his hand out for the light switch, I'd attempt to chop it off.

If he's in the closet long enough, I'd take my chances with him firing blindly & then take the chain saw & cut both him & closet in half.

Coldfire
Originally posted by Dave_97
oh oh.

bewbs.
What, are you RJ now stick out tongue

dadudemon
Is the Mark VI armor considered a weapon?

awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Esau Cairn

a) Assuming the door swung outwards into the hallway, I'd drag the walk-in closet in front of the bedroom door, leaving a gap just wide enough between closet & door for a hand to be able to reach through...

b) I'd turn off the light & wait, arming myself with both chain saw & butcher's knife.

In this scenario, the gunman/killer would walk up the darkened hallway, swing open the door & unknowingly step into the closet.

The killer will quickly realise he's trapped himself inside the closet & will either start firing blindly through the closet walls OR reach his hand through the gap to turn on the lights.

If he's in the closet long enough, I'd take my chances with him firing blindly & then take the chain saw & cut both him & closet in half. Fail.

Esau Cairn
OK so you are in a fully lit room that measures 10x10 feet. There is no window. There is a walk in closet. The light switch is by the door. There is no way out except for the door. The room is at the end of a 30 foot long hallway.

Approaching the door is a trained killer. He is armed with a silenced pistol, and he aims to shoot you dead.

There are a few items located around the room. A baseball bat, a butcher knife, a pair of nunchuckas, a 2x4 and a chainsaw.

The killer will be there in 5 seconds, you must make a split second decision on what to do. You have time to grab only one weapon.

What do you do?

Yeah & this screams of genius intellect. laughing

Rogue Jedi
Yeah & this screams of genius intellect. laughing You really think you can do all that shit you said in ten seconds? Who are you? YuLaw?

Esau Cairn
I never mentioned having ten seconds to do any of what I described.

I even said, "If there was more time, I'd..."

Having only 5 seconds in your scenario means nothing can be done to defend yourself.

The only reasonable logic if you want to die on your feet fighting back, would be to grab the 2x4 & charge swinging, hoping to injure before getting shot.

Rogue Jedi
I never mentioned having ten seconds to do any of what I described.

I even said, "If there was more time, I'd..."

Having only 5 seconds in your scenario means nothing can be done to defend yourself.

The only reasonable logic if you want to die on your feet fighting back, would be to grab the 2x4 & charge swinging, hoping to injure before getting shot. Atta boy.

RE: Blaxican
Run to the door and turn off the lights. His gun becomes useless, I'm 6'5 260 pounds and a boxer.

gg.

immaturerainbow
D:< NUKE THE SHIT OUT OF-

More than likely, I would be the ***** to take the knife and throw it directly at his head. If it doesn't stab him, it will atleast distract him momentarily enough for me to grab a bat and beat his head in senseless.

Knowing my luck, I would be a wearing my favorite white dress too. :'[ Now it's all bloody.

Coldfire
Originally posted by immaturerainbow

More than likely, I would be the ***** to take the knife and throw it directly at his head. If it doesn't stab him, it will atleast distract him momentarily enough for me to grab a bat and beat his head in senseless.

Knowing my luck, I would be a wearing my favorite white dress too. :'
That's what I was thinking too; throw stuff at his head so he is distracted at the very least.

immaturerainbow
I think this shit through because I'm paranoid in general. I sleep in my bed, knowing I have a butcher knife in my drawer, a baseball bat next to my bed, a pocket knife on my dresser, and of course a razor blade in my purse.

Rogue Jedi

Knowing my luck, I would be a wearing my favorite white dress too. :' Just flash your bewbz at him.

Coldfire
Just flash your bewbz at him.
Was waiting for that one laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Coldfire
Was waiting for that one laughing out loud yes It works wonder. A cure all.

Robtard

What do you do?

Nunchuck his ass.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Die. big grin

Blinky
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Run to the door and turn off the lights. His gun becomes useless, I'm 6'5 260 pounds and a boxer.

gg.

Cool. 260 lbs of dead boxer.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Blinky
Cool. 260 lbs of dead boxer. laughing

dadudemon
Cool. 260 lbs of dead boxer.

A pile of these?

WARNING! May be disturbing cause apparently, these dogs are dead, not sleeping.

Edit - Nevermind. Image is too big. **** this poor taste joke.

Pinkie Pie

If he's in the closet long enough, I'd take my chances with him firing blindly & then take the chain saw & cut both him & closet in half.

What if he decide to back out of the closet instead of shooting blindly. It should not take someone too long to figure they are in an enclosed area and even less to figure out it is probably a trap stick out tongue I would know it. Can't imagine a trained killer wouldn't.

Besides. There are all these plans about putting out the light. Does anyone consider the fact that it will be dark for both of you? big grin If I ever devised a plan to overwhelm a killer, my plan would include me seeing him. If I wouldn't be able to see him, my thoughts would immediately drive me to assume that he function better in the dark than I ever would.

0mega Spawn
Cool. 260 lbs of dead boxer. gawd bless the almighty pistol laughing

monaliza
lol I'll give up

Super Marie 64
Just flash your bewbz at him.

Wouldn't stripping naked work better? He can always look at the bewbz when you're dead. If you're naked, he might get hopeful.

Rogue Jedi
Wouldn't stripping naked work better? He can always look at the bewbz when you're dead. If you're naked, he might get hopeful. Marry me.

Super Marie 64
Then again, he could be a necrophile and you just saved him a bunch of trouble.

And I will do no such thing. I'm already married to my ego.

Dave_97

And I will do no such thing. I'm already married to my ego. that is one lucky ego.

Dave_97
I think this shit through because I'm paranoid in general. I sleep in my bed, knowing I have a butcher knife in my drawer, a baseball bat next to my bed, a pocket knife on my dresser, and of course a razor blade in my purse. i take back what i said about wanting to sleep with you.
i dont want to have you wake up from a nightmare and murder the shit out of me in my sleep.

Rogue Jedi

And I will do no such thing. I'm already married to my ego. Well that stinks.

Robtard
big grin

Nunchuck FTW

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Nunchuck FTW Nah, you'd die. There's no shame in admitting it.

Insomniatric
I feel like I'd be pretty badass with the Nunchucks, but since I've never used them I'd wait by the door with a bat. I can swing with a ton of force and one good crack to the face would certainly put him down, and a couple more would keep him down.

Rogue Jedi
Trained killer with a gun. Dude.

steverules_2
Swear we keep getting threads where someone is trying to kill off members of KMC

Grate the Vraya
Woah, what if the chainsaw didn't have any fuel. Oh shit, My hypothetical is ruined! now im dead!

BruceSkywalker
i make them watch snooki at wrestlemania, then i hit them upside the head with my desktop computer laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
BANG you're dead!!!

BruceSkywalker
BANG you're dead!!!

i cannot be killed big grin laughing out loud

Robtard
Nah, you'd die.

In a face to face, sure, the gun wins. I have the advantage of knowing the gunmen is coming through the door and I have a few seconds to position myself, nunchuck to the wrist, no gun, nunchuck to the face, no face.

Don't be mad now cos you thought you made a thread where people couldn't logically survive but made a fatal error in allowing nunchucks.

Nunchucks FTW; you've only yourself to blame.

Robtard
Originally posted by Insomniatric
I feel like I'd be pretty badass with the Nunchucks, but since I've never used them I'd wait by the door with a bat. I can swing with a ton of force and one good crack to the face would certainly put him down, and a couple more would keep him down.

Na, you'd be fine. Nunchucks to the wrist, you remove the gun. Then you can jump his crying ass and put him in a kimura until he taps out.

Rogue Jedi
It's a trained killer and he knows you are in the room.

Robtard
It's a trained killer and he knows you are in the room.

Does he have x-ray vision? No. He needs to get into the room to kill me and I doubt he's stupid enough to randomly waste all his ammo shooting blind at the door in the hopes that I'm standing in front of it, which I wouldn't be.

Accept it, nunchucks FTW.

0mega Spawn
if a guy was coming to kill me. he already lost, PERIOD

he coming into my habit my shyt would be booby trapped so hard laughing

BruceSkywalker
yeah being an expert in different martial arts and already knowing how to use nunchaks, this trained killer is toast..

steverules_2
I have tiger blood and adonis DNA, I pwn smokin'

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
yeah being an expert in different martial arts and already knowing how to use nunchaks, this trained killer is toast.. Expert with a gun>>>>>>>>>>>.Expert at martial arts. All day, every day.

BruceSkywalker
Expert with a gun>>>>>>>>>>>.Expert at martial arts. All day, every day.

not if you know what you are doing.. besides i will be ready to knock the gun out of the killer's hand, using the nunchaks, then proceed to beat the shiite out of him...

Originally posted by steverules_2
I have tiger blood and adonis DNA, I pwn smokin'

yep, maybe even have the gun that sheen used in hot shots, part deux

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
not if you know what you are doing.. besides i will be ready to knock the gun out of the killer's hand, using the nunchaks, then proceed to beat the shiite out of him...

No. You'll die. Horribly.

Trained killer with a gun>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any real life martial artist.

Esau Cairn
BANG you're dead!!!

Yeah re-reading your scenario...you'd be dead long before you reached the room.

A 30 foot long hall & the armed killer's only 5 seconds behind you.
You'd be shot in the back at least half way down the hall.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah re-reading your scenario...you'd be dead long before you reached the room.

A 30 foot long hall & the armed killer's only 5 seconds behind you.
You'd be shot in the back at least half way down the hall. Whatever the case, you'd/we'd be dead.

Esau Cairn
Ah yeah I've just established that.

It's a silly no-win scenario you've created.

Rogue Jedi
It's more about how one would fight and fail. If they would fight at all.

bacati55
Hello

Nobody can kill me until its my time.
No one can be killed before one's time has come up.
And when its your turn, no one can save you.
So i am not afraid of.

Thanks
A2zchild

rudester
Id go to the door and say, "sorry no jehovah today".

I would hide behind the door from which he came in and wait for him to pass me by before making for my exit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.