PunisherMAX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyondTheGrave
for those who are following the current run on this issue.....did anyone get what Bullseye said to Frank at the end of the last issue?? don't have a magnifying glass.

BeyondTheGrave
thanks guys. super helpful no expression

Kazenji
I've been getting the book but i can't help u with the lastest one.

BeyondTheGrave
why not?

Kazenji
Because i don't have it yet.

BeyondTheGrave
your poor soul sad

BeyondTheGrave
so did anyone figure out what Bullseye said?

oh and how's PunisherMAX: Frank?

Kazenji
If you talking to me i still need issue 11.

BeyondTheGrave
not you in particular. just anyone really

Kazenji
Well i got issue #11, Finally after waiting for a while for the comic shop to get it in from their supplier

and not sure what Bullseye said are there scans?..........might be able to zoom in if it helps.

OneDumbG0
^ It's a continuing mystery. Keep reading. Unbelievably, I'm enjoying this current arc as much as Ennis'. Jason Aaron is knocking it out of the park.

BeyondTheGrave
It's been a good run. I'm enjoying it.
i used a magnifying glass but it wasn't that strong. but it seems to be "I want a divorce"

Kazenji
Jason Aaron about the current and upcoming arcs of "PunisherMAX," the final chapters in Frank Castle's bloody, violent war against the Kingpin

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&threadid=547714

Elektra gets introduced in PunisherMax #17

BeyondTheGrave
err.....the link's not workin no expression

BeyondTheGrave
found it: great article!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=33766

Kazenji
Personally i think Aaron is doing a little bit more with Punisher MAX, then ennis adding in characters that are in the 616 universe and doing the MAX version of them.

BeyondTheGrave
anyone read the issue 16 yet?
damn...that was one hell of an insight into Frank's past.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by BeyondTheGrave
anyone read the issue 16 yet?
damn...that was one hell of an insight into Frank's past. Yeah. I cant tell if hes happy or sad because of this situation.

Blue8998
Does anyone have or can anyone get scans of the fight between daredevil and bullseye in Daredevil Vol 1 #146

Blue8998
Oh and as well as Daredevil Vol 1 #200

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.