Uni powered Thor vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Thor has possession of the cosmic unipower.

Is he able to take Thanos for a majority?

JakeTheBank
It depends on how much it amps Thor.

Nihilist
Thanos thread number #1076 by butthurt Carver.

Anyhow Thanos wins.

King Kandy
I would think Thanos is still above him.

dmills
Unipower.

Lord Feron
If it was similar to the amp IW got and was able to go toe to toe with gladiator in a damn fist fight then im gonna say it would amp a high herald into the trans level. Thos would have a solid chance of winning (i said chance)

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Silent Master
Depends on the amp.

Gecko4lif
So thor times 1000 vs thanos.

Gee willigers let me think about that one...

Silent Master
If it amps Thor as much as it did Spider-man....this will be a stomp.

TricksterPriest
Unipower is amazingly inconsistent and unreliable. Not sure.

dmills
If the unipower deems Thanos enough of a threat that it decides to empower Thor, than you'd better believe he gets the full amp. This is a stomp. Can you imagine Thor with high end TP?! Zomg!

Knowsbleed33
Thor.

Black bolt z
How much is the amp?

wrestler4sho
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Thor. How much powerful was Juggernaut with the Uni Power?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor.

D-Block
Thor

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by wrestler4sho
How much powerful was Juggernaut with the Uni Power?

Who knows? He didn't do much with it.

TheLordofMurder
A Uni-powered Thor owns the living hell out of Thanos...

This is spite...

basilisk
With the full amp Thor wrecks him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
A Uni-powered Thor owns the living hell out of Thanos...

This is spite... Based on what ?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what ?

Many things, but the showing (albeit in a What If) where the Uni-Power amped Quasar enough to fight Set evenly indicates to me that a similarly amped Thor would beat the daylights out of Thanos...

quanchi112
Many things, but the showing (albeit in a What If) where the Uni-Power amped Quasar enough to fight Set evenly indicates to me that a similarly amped Thor would beat the daylights out of Thanos... What if's aren't accepted. Anything else ?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Please post for the scans of someone getting the full uni power and what they did with it.

dmills
Do your own homework.

Thor with Mjolnir + getting his stats amped 100x plus TP, matter manipulation, TK, cosmic awareness, energy manipulation, reality manipulation etc = Titan pudding. It's really a no brainer.

For reference; a gimped unipower amped Sue's stats enough to pound Glads to the point that she basically pleaded with him not to Try and get up.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_CaptainUniverseInvisibleWoman4-Page15.jpg http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_CaptainUniverseInvisibleWoman4-Page17.jpg

Solidus Black
Thor

dmills
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Please post for the scans of someone getting the full uni power and what they did with it. The most famous example is Spidey. But I hear the Dr. Strange amp was actually more impressive. Never saw it though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by dmills
Do your own homework.

Thor with Mjolnir + getting his stats amped 100x plus TP, matter manipulation, TK, cosmic awareness, energy manipulation, reality manipulation etc = Titan pudding. It's really a no brainer.

For reference; a gimped unipower amped Sue's stats enough to pound Glads to the point that she basically pleaded with him not to Try and get up.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_CaptainUniverseInvisibleWoman4-Page15.jpg http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_CaptainUniverseInvisibleWoman4-Page17.jpg How is it a no brainer when Thanos has taken on reality warpers before such as the Maker and easily destroyed her. Taking on Gladiator and Thanos are two completely different animals and I highly doubt the uni power makes one more dangerous than the power gem.

dmills
How is it a no brainer when Thanos has taken on reality warpers before such as the Maker and easily destroyed her. Taking on Gladiator and Thanos are two completely different animals and I highly doubt the uni power makes one more dangerous than the power gem. Thanos used his TP to subdue her. An advantage he wouldn't enjoy here as the UP grants some hardcore TP.

Regarding the PG vs the Unipower, cosmic awareness is apart of the package. Also the wielder obtains all past CU knowledge, whereas with the power gem, the wielder is left to his/her own devices. In short, even a complete novice is able to use the unipower with complete savvy.

In closing. You're taking Thor with his already high herald stats + Mjolnir, amping all of his physical stats by 50x -to be conservative- and giving him just about ever superpower under the sun and you think he loses this?! You think Thanos is that far up the totem pole?

JakeTheBank
As I said, it depends on the level amp. If the scale of power increase is anything like what Spidey underwent, I don't see Thanos winning.

quanchi112
Originally posted by dmills
Thanos used his TP to subdue her. An advantage he wouldn't enjoy here as the UP grants some hardcore TP.

Regarding the PG vs the Unipower, cosmic awareness is apart of the package. Also the wielder obtains all past CU knowledge, whereas with the power gem, the wielder is left to his/her own devices. In short, even a complete novice is able to use the unipower with complete savvy. False. he used his tp to not kill her. He already proved he was a lot more powerful that she was and that killing her physically would release her power only that it wouldn't be as vulnerable in humanoid form.

Surfer's had ca a lot of good that has done against Thanos. I imagine the same here and Thor of all people you can just insult him and goad him into about anything. His warrior pride is a major weakness that's cost him a lot of victories before and will do so in the future.

dmills
Surfer's had ca a lot of good that has done against Thanos. I imagine the same here and Thor of all people you can just insult him and goad him into about anything. His warrior pride is a major weakness that's cost him a lot of victories before and will do so in the future.

laughing Can't disagree with that too much lol. I'll just say that I often find that that characterization is more in line with "team book" Thor than in his solo adventures -if that means anything-.

TheLordofMurder
False. he used his tp to not kill her. He already proved he was a lot more powerful that she was and that killing her physically would release her power only that it wouldn't be as vulnerable in humanoid form.

I see that "Quan the Liar" hasnt stopped lying...

Thanos proved he was alot more powerful than the Maker!? Bullcrap...the Maker sabotaged itself as it was mentally unstable...a sane Maker completely and utterly owns Thanos...this is beyond dispute in all but the reality of "Quan the Liar!"

The Maker 1 shot Thanos in their 1st encounter and then attacked far less forcefully during the rematch; you know this Quan...but you still insist on LYING to make Thanos appear to be better than he truly is...lol.

Happy Dance

quanchi112
I see that "Quan the Liar" hasnt stopped lying...

Thanos proved he was alot more powerful than the Maker!? Bullcrap...the Maker sabotaged itself as it was mentally unstable...a sane Maker completely and utterly owns Thanos...this is beyond dispute in all but the reality of "Quan the Liar!"

The Maker 1 shot Thanos in their 1st encounter and then attacked far less forcefully during the rematch; you know this Quan...but you still insist on LYING to make Thanos appear to be better than he truly is...lol.

Happy Dance Thanos was unprepared for the first attack and in their second confrontation was hurting her and toying with her proving he's more powerful and flat out more formidable when he decides to bring the pain.

Ps. Why are so angry all the time ?

TheLordofMurder
Thanos was unprepared for the first attack and in their second confrontation was hurting her and toying with her proving he's more powerful and flat out more formidable when he decides to bring the pain.

Ps. Why are so angry all the time ?

I'm never angry, but you do lie alot on the behalf of Thanos...and thats a fact!

smile

As pertains Thanos vs The Maker, compare the intensity of its 1st attack vs Thanos vs the others; its night and day...The Maker beat itself...Thanos is an insect compared to what it is when its not limiting itself.

quanchi112
I'm never angry, but you do lie alot on the behalf of Thanos...and thats a fact!

smile

As pertains Thanos vs The Maker, compare the intensity of its 1st attack vs Thanos vs the others; its night and day...The Maker beat itself...Thanos is an insect compared to what it is when its not limiting itself. False. I haven't lied it's you who is known for twisting the truth. Thanos was prepared for the attack and meeting power with power. Thanos showed himself to be more powerful and he easily defeated her.

smile

TheLordofMurder
False. I haven't lied it's you who is known for twisting the truth. Thanos was prepared for the attack and meeting power with power. Thanos showed himself to be more powerful and he easily defeated her.

smile

The blasts that Thanos were "prepared" for came from The Maker while having a nervous breakdown...Thanos even comments on it...if the Beyonders personality was in control Thanos would have been destroyed utterly by The Maker.

Maybe I should make a poll about this; The Maker with the Beyonders personality in control vs Thanos...who do you think people will pick to win? I am willing to bet you are the only one here (and maybe, just maybe, a few other Thanos extremist) that picks Thanos to win...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
The blasts that Thanos were "prepared" for came from The Maker while having a nervous breakdown...Thanos even comments on it...if the Beyonders personality was in control Thanos would have been destroyed utterly by The Maker.

Maybe I should make a poll about this; The Maker with the Beyonders personality in control vs Thanos...who do you think people will pick to win? I am willing to bet you are the only one here (and maybe, just maybe, a few other Thanos extremist) that picks Thanos to win...

Happy Dance The Maker was mentally unstable. That's who the character was with the same power but in a vulnerable body. That's the core of who she was. You want to ignore her and say well yeah the beyonder and if this had happened or if that had happened. Doesn't work that way.

Most of your threads are attempts at Thanos so it's no shock to me if you would. You seem really effected by me.

Thanos beat the Maker easily while purposely not killing her. He did the same thing to fallen one. When you are this powerful you can even hold back and still win against pretty powerful beings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.