Favorite Giallo's?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Here are mine:

Torso
Inferno
Bird With The Crystal Plumage
Deep Red
Don't Torture A Duckling
The Black Belly Of The Tarantula
Stage Fright
Case Of The Scorpion's Tail

the ninjak
Ive still got alot to watch.

Inferno.
Whatever Happened to Solange.
Deep Red.
All the Colors of the Dark.

Gotta watch Lizard in a Woman's Skin cause I LOVE FULCI!

Prep-Man
I've been trying to find whatever happened to Solange, but no luck. What is it about?

the ninjak
A sleezy teacher is messing around with a student while a killer murders another one of his students not far away, after the killer just goes on a rampage. Setting the guy up as the killer.

I got mixed up with the name as well it's What have you done with Solange. It was pretty good with music by Ennio Morricone.

I'm actually gonna watch Lizard in a Woman's Skin tonight eek!

Prep-Man
Thanks, Ninjak! Sounds interesting. I watched Lizard in A Woman's Skin not too long ago. It was ok, but had a couple plot holes from what I remember. Kinda confusing.

MildPossession
I wouldn't count Inferno as Giallo... The Three mothers trilogy is a supernatural/horror trilogy.

The likes of Deep Red, Bird with the Crystal Plumage and so on are yes.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Thanks, Ninjak! Sounds interesting. I watched Lizard in A Woman's Skin not too long ago. It was ok, but had a couple plot holes from what I remember. Kinda confusing.

Yeah that's Fulci's style. Very similar on occasions to David Lynch in that the films are presented in a kind of dreamstate. Conflicting plot devices occur and you just have to go with it. I enjoy the method, makes things unpredictable and scenes more scary.
Originally posted by MildPossession
I wouldn't count Inferno as Giallo... .
True.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.