Justice League Women vs. Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aztec
Vixen
Hawkgirl
Fire
Starfire

Mister Fantastic
Black Panther
Human Torch
Thing

Omega Vision
Team 1.

Vixen>Panther
Fire<Torch
Starfire>Thing
Not sure about Mister Fantastic vs Hawkgirl, but if it comes down to Reed and Johnny vs Starfire, Hawkgirl, and Vixen then the girls will win.

aztec
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Team 1.

Vixen>Panther
Fire<Torch
Starfire>Thing
Not sure about Mister Fantastic vs Hawkgirl, but if it comes down to Reed and Johnny vs Starfire, Hawkgirl, and Vixen then the girls will win.

Interesting match ups, but I saw it differently:

Vixen vs. Mr. Fantastic
Hawkgirl vs. Black Panther

The match that determines the win would be Mr. Fantastic vs. Vixen.. But, hey... your line up is interesting aswell.

HandOfFate
Originally posted by aztec
Vixen
Hawkgirl
Fire
Starfire

Mister Fantastic
Black Panther
Human Torch
Thing

Depends on what abilities Vixen bring to the fight....if she mimics the powers of Gorilla Grodd, then the girls pretty much sail thought this without any problem.

MrMind
nobody can take starfire 1v1 in the fantastic four team

HandOfFate
Originally posted by MrMind
nobody can take starfire 1v1 in the fantastic four team

I wouldn't go that far....she would be really pressed to hurt the Thing and I highly doubt she in his strength class.

MrMind
Originally posted by HandOfFate
I wouldn't go that far....she would be really pressed to hurt the Thing and I highly doubt she in his strength class.
starfire's on donna level, so she's at least class 100 while thing is not. starfire can definitely hurt thing by punches or energy projection
she can just fly up there and shooting starbolts get an easy win.

Q99
Yes, she was around the same as Donna's pre-rez strength, which I'd still put above Thing.

She does have her nova blast as well, which she used to kill Brainiac's ship in the TT/Outsiders crossover. That'd probably one-shot Thing, though leaving her drained in the process.

HandOfFate
Originally posted by MrMind
starfire's on donna level, so she's at least class 100 while thing is not. starfire can definitely hurt thing by punches or energy projection
she can just fly up there and shooting starbolts get an easy win.

Who told you that? Donna is close to Diana's level, while Kory at best is 50 tons. Keep in mind that whenever Donna and Kory fought, Donna kept her speed and strength to a comparable level.

Q99
Who told you that? Donna is close to Diana's level, while Kory at best is 50 tons.

Donna right now is close to Diana's level, but back when they sparred a lot they were much closer.

Konton
Who told you that? Donna is close to Diana's level, while Kory at best is 50 tons. Keep in mind that whenever Donna and Kory fought, Donna kept her speed and strength to a comparable level.

Based on... what?
All classic (new) Teen Titans issues basically had Starfire as the team's heavy hitter. There's a reason she stopped just blasting everything after the first Trigon storyline and turned into a rage-blitzer archetype.

MrMind
where you get the info of kory at best 50 tons? even cassie lifted a plane before.
starfire's on donna level in johns run. they fought evenly,

Konton
It's also taken multiple 100 class bruisers to hold her back on multiple occasions, she nearly laughed when Superboy and Wonder Girl thought they could match her, she tore through the enchantment of a member of the greek pantheon with her bare hands, she's punded through 100 story tall Trigon creations, she's actually soloed the Titans while possessed by Jericho, she slammed a Wonder Woman clone created by Trigon and she was out for the rest of the issue (IIRC it was him... at any rate the Titans were confronted by exact physical duplicates of JLA members), etc. etc. etc.

on topic: If Kory goes Nova it's over. Worst case scenario Johnny somehow doesn't die and Hawkgirl has to spend five seconds breaking his not-so-durable face with some archaic weaponry. Hell, even after going nova on Indigo Kory was still able to fly fast enough to blitz her/it and engage in physical combat.

HandOfFate

-Pr-
Without Sue I see the F4 being at a real disadvantage, and the women have some pretty decent hitters.

Ladies ftw.

HandOfFate
Originally posted by -Pr-
Without Sue I see the F4 being at a real disadvantage, and the women have some pretty decent hitters.

Ladies ftw.

Agreed, Sue does bring a lot of power. With Sue as part of the FF, this battle realllllllly depends on what abilities Vixen bring to the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.