Donna Troy, Powergirl, & Jesse Quick vs. Namor, Hulk and Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aztec
1. Random encounter.
2. Iron Man gest his Hulkbuster.

Donna Troy
Powergirl
Jesse Quick

vs.

Namor (wet)
Green Hulk
Iron Man

carver9
Hulk solos

aztec
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk solos

No, try again. He isn't soloing anyone.

Omega Vision
What's with you and matching DC girls against Marvel men?

aztec
Originally posted by Omega Vision
What's with you and matching DC girls against Marvel men?

I have a soft spot for women. They're beautiful, intelligent and have hot bodies. I guess, deep down I want a girlfriend just like them. Also, their capable of kicking a**!!

iceman24567
Hulk solos Lol i will battlezone you the three girls vs Hulk

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Lol i will battlezone you the three girls vs Hulk

You would lose and most likely just talk about speed in which neither of these characters would use in the fashion that you dream of.

iceman24567
You would lose and most likely just talk about speed in which neither of these characters would use in the fashion that you dream of. Just sounds like your making an excuse and it seems you will disregard their speed because its the biggest advantage the girls have against him

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Just sounds like your making an excuse and it seems you will disregard their speed because its the biggest advantage the girls have against him

Its an ability of theirs BUT again, they are not unhittable AND they will be fighting in-character. If Hulk get ahold of any of them the game is set. Then, they don't even have the punching power to take him out.

Blitzing won't help just like it didn't help Sentry and Genis.

Hulk solos.

iceman24567
Its an ability of theirs BUT again, they are not unhittable AND they will be fighting in-character. If Hulk get ahold of any of them the game is set. Then, they don't even have the punching power to take him out.

Blitzing won't help just like it didn't help Sentry and Genis.

Hulk solos. Nobody said they are unhittable their speed and numbers will give them the win. Act like WWH easily koed people Donna Troy level or Power girl level please do so i can prove you wrong. The combined effort of the three girls is enough to take out most mid Heralds and alot of High heralds Hulk isn't any different. He's up against two fliers and a speedster Hulk gets put down.

JakeTheBank
LMAO @ Hulk soloing.

Karen, Donna, and Jesse would kick his gamma ass. Power Girl alone would be a threat for Hulk. She might not win the majority, but Hulk will know he was in a fight. Not to mention she actually speed blitzes in character.

Q99
There's a lot of combos, though, not just DC woman and Marvel Men.

---

Lesse, PG could take any of the opposition, possibly Donna too, but Quick's a fair bit weaker. Iron Man- Bleeding Edge or not?

iceman24567
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
LMAO @ Hulk soloing.

Karen, Donna, and Jesse would kick his gamma ass. Power Girl alone would be a threat for Hulk. She might not win the majority, but Hulk will know he was in a fight. Not to mention she actually speed blitzes in character. This much is obvious to anybody with a brain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.