Thor in a wrestling gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wrestler4sho
Thor in a wrestling gauntlet faces this guys

1.Inmortal hercules
2.Gilgamesh
3.Maestro Hulk
4.Gladiator
5.Blue Marvel
6.Classic Juggernaut
7.SuperMan
8.Sentry

Wrestling only..no super speed, just physical might

quanchi112
Stops at 3.

wrestler4sho
Originally posted by quanchi112
Stops at 3. but this hulk could not amp

JakeTheBank
Honestly, he should stop at 1.

quanchi112
Originally posted by wrestler4sho
but this hulk could not amp Why can't he amp ?

iceman24567
Probably 1

Q99
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Yes. Wrestling is one area Herc is better at.

Omega Vision
Herc should be much higher. He'd beat almost any of the others in a pure wrestling contest.

chomperx9
stops at 1

Knowsbleed33

Damborgson
Yeah 1 i guess.

Knowsbleed33
I can't wait to see Rage try to spin this into Thor some how clearing it.

dmills
Butt naked and oiled up he gets to 6. Without oil he doesn't get past Herc.

Black bolt z
Herc

Konton
Hercules indeed.

tkitna
Originally posted by dmills
Butt naked and oiled up he gets to 6. Without oil he doesn't get past Herc.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing010.gif

Rage.Of.Olympus
This gauntlet is out of order imo. Hercules is the most skilled wrestler there and is arguably the toughest fight here.

Still, the majority of people saying he stops at 1 are probably basing it off purely from Blood Oath. If that's the case, Thor wins with his noticeably superior physical might that outstrips a slight skill advantage.

I'm going to assume Thor will actually use his skills in these fights and that this won't end up as a slug fest.

1. Immortal Hercules - Stalemate probably. Best fight on here.
2. Gilgamesh - Thor.
3. Maestro Hulk - Maestro's a tough one due to the ever increasing strength and healing factor. The longer this goes on, the tougher it gets. If Thor goes for it early, he can win.
4. Gladiator - Thor imo.
5. Blue Marvel - Thor imo.
6. Classic Juggernaut - If he has his force field or some such, Cain wears him down eventually; Thor's stamina is legendary, but not infinite. If not included, Thor wins.
7. Superman - If I had to pick one, it'd be Thor.
8. Sentry - Why the f*ck is this unreliable shit last on the list? Thor.

dmills
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I can't wait to see Rage try to spin this into Thor some how clearing it.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
This gauntlet is out of order imo. Hercules is the most skilled wrestler there and is arguably the toughest fight here.

Still, the majority of people saying he stops at 1 are probably basing it off purely from Blood Oath. If that's the case, Thor wins with his noticeably superior physical might that outstrips a slight skill advantage.

I'm going to assume Thor will actually use his skills in these fights and that this won't end up as a slug fest.

2. Gilgamesh - Thor.
3. Maestro Hulk - Maestro's a tough one due to the ever increasing strength and healing factor. The longer this goes on, the tougher it gets. If Thor goes for it early, he can win.
4. Gladiator - Thor imo.
6. Classic Juggernaut - If he has his force field or some such, Cain wears him down eventually; Thor's stamina is legendary, but not infinite. If not included, Thor wins.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/south-park/cartman.gif

Rage.Of.Olympus
ahuh

Haters gonna hate.

wrestler4sho

2. Gilgamesh - Thor.
4. Gladiator - Thor imo.

no force field for juggernaut

Mindset
But seriously, he stops at Herc.

Sin I AM
how is cain going to wrestle anyway with a forcefield up

Knowsbleed33
Thor ain't out physicalling Juggernaut with or without the FF.

Silent Master
But Thor could easily out skill him.

Herc should be the last person Thor faces...as he is the most skilled in wrestling.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Silent Master

Herc should be the last person Thor faces...as he is the most skilled in wrestling.

hmmmmmmmmmmm.................outskill him? so this is a greco-roman style match? ufc? what exactly

carver9

2. Gilgamesh - Thor.
4. Gladiator - Thor imo.

I can agree with this to some extent except Gladiator and Maestro.

Knowsbleed33

What good is that going to do against a guy who has unlimited stamina and is invulnerable to physical force?

Silent Master
As he said no force-field for Juggernaut, I believe he's using the version that is vulnerable to physical harm without it.

The Nuul
Herc.

Knowsbleed33
As he said no force-field for Juggernaut, I believe he's using the version that is vulnerable to physical harm without it.

He's invulnerable to physical harm with or without it.

dmills
He's invulnerable to physical harm with or without it. So then what's its purpose?

Silent Master
He's invulnerable to physical harm with or without it.

Not in the story where Thor removed it.

Knowsbleed33
Not in the story where Thor removed it.

Lazy writing. He's taken on Hulk and Thor in other instances and didn't have his FF up. That was the only story where his invulnerability was tied directly to his FF.

Silent Master
It still happened and considering that the OP removed the force-field, he probably had that story in mind....otherwise there wouldn't be a point in removing it.

Knowsbleed33
Or he removed it because, with it up, Thor wouldn't even be able to get near Juggernaut?

kbclassof09

Agreed

KuRuPT Thanosi
Herc wins.. and really.. it won't last that long.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha.

marwash22
Honestly, he should stop at 1. verily.

Mindset
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Herc wins.. and really.. it won't last that long. Like 3 minutes if he goes easy on him.

jalek moye
Assuming this is just strictly wrestling. Herc beats him

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't get this.

Everyone saying Hercules wins are almost surely basing it off of the time Thor admitted Hercules was slightly more skilled in hand to hand during like their second fight (Said advantage was never seen before or after). On the other hand, Thor has shown noticeably higher physical stats.

You can't have it both ways. Noticeably higher stats trump a slight skill advantage. Shit, Thor's gotten out of a nearly indentical hold in the past. Oeming just felt sorry for the guy. ermm

Comics aren't meant to be fair.

thanos-prime
I don't get this.

Everyone saying Hercules wins are almost surely basing it off of the time Thor admitted Hercules was slightly more skilled in hand to hand during like their second fight (Said advantage was never seen before or after). On the other hand, Thor has shown noticeably higher physical stats.

You can't have it both ways. Noticeably higher stats trump a slight skill advantage. Shit, Thor's gotten out of a nearly indentical hold in the past. Oeming just felt sorry for the guy. ermm

No, Herc wins. eek!

jalek moye
I just think Herc can beat him in wrestling. They are close enough in phsyical stats to fight each other melle imo. And stand up I think Thor wins mroe than not but I feel Herc is better at wrestling. That's all, that's why I said assuming it is just strictly wrestling I think he'd win but it would be a fight.

TricksterPriest
Herc invented greco-roman wrestling and is one of the best wrestlers in comics.

Not to mention as Immortal Herc, he's nearly on par with Thor. And this is his specialty. Thor also shows little or no skill most of the time.

The gauntlet order is ****ed beyond belief.

Mindset
I don't get this.

Comics aren't meant to be fair. Herc is a better wrestler, the thread is about wrestling.

Shut your face up.

GRIMNIR
Originally posted by wrestler4sho
Thor in a wrestling gauntlet faces this guys

1.Inmortal hercules Thor lose
2.Gilgamesh Thor win
3.Maestro Hulk Thor lose
4.Gladiator Thor win
5.Blue Marvel Thor win
6.Classic Juggernaut Thor lose
7.SuperMan Thor win
8.Sentry Thor win

Wrestling only..no super speed, just physical might

Knowsbleed33
Hercules wins comfortably.

Omega Vision
I don't get this.

erm Thor's physical stats advantage isn't greater than Herc's skill advantage as pertains to wrestling: Herc's forte.

Superman also has a stats advantage over Herc but that doesn't mean I think he'd outwrestle or match Herc in wrestling.

C'mon now.

Colossus-Big C
http://i49.tinypic.com/2q0ps2a.jpg

(by the way that wrestle match was shaking the entire planet)

gogogadgetgo
pure wrestling? duh! stops at herc. the order is all wrong.
anyways, ill just comment on how i think things will go and since the op said no super speed and just physical might, i'm assuming everyone cant use superspeed soo...

1.Inmortal hercules - hercules
2.Gilgamesh - dont really know who this guy kis
3.Maestro Hulk - thor if thor decides to make it a quick fight. but if it draws out longer hulk wins.
4.Gladiator - does gladiator even know how to wrestle? imo, thor wins
5.Blue Marvel - imo, thor
6.Classic Juggernaut - no force field, cain is going down
7.SuperMan - thor, as imo, thor is just more skilled
8.Sentry - what is this turd doing here anyways?

optic_blast!!!
hercules and superman are more skilled than thor , hulk and juggernaut will overpower him in wrestling due to size and strength i laugh at people who think thor can out wrestle someone who can match him in strength and much bigger than him like juggernaut or hulk can you imagine thor overcome there size? its freakin wrestling size and weight does matter in wrestling he gets destroyed by hulk and juggernaut

Colossus-Big C
Isnt Immortal Hercules the guy who bench pressed the entire planet?

wrestler4sho
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Isnt Immortal Hercules the guy who bench pressed the entire planet? yes and I think thor could defeat juggeraut in a wrestling match where juggernaut cant have his force field

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
erm Thor's physical stats advantage isn't greater than Herc's skill advantage as pertains to wrestling: Herc's forte.

Superman also has a stats advantage over Herc but that doesn't mean I think he'd outwrestle or match Herc in wrestling.

C'mon now.

Oh yes it is. If we want to go by extremes, Hercules is slightly more skilled. I've seen Thor engage with Hercules in close combat, countering his moves, breaking out of his supposedly inescapable grip, outmaneuvering him, and impressing him even in Blood Oath. If there's is an advantage in skill, it's extremely minor. Thor has completely outperformed Hercules physically however. We can't have it both ways. Ignoring one extreme and using another.

In the context of wrestling alone? Hercules would probably take the majority. It doesn't matter however. Different advantages/disadvantages.

Knowsbleed33
Thor isn't beating Juggernaut in any test of physical might.

marwash22
if power trumped skill as you claim it does, KK and Batman would be irrelevant.

jalek moye

In the context of wrestling alone? Hercules would probably take the majority. It doesn't matter however. Different advantages/disadvantages.

I'm confused how is Herc winning a majority in wrestling irrelevant in a thread about pure wrestling?

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm referring to the comparison to Superman. We know that the difference in skill is smaller than the difference in physical stats between Hercules/Thor. And although the gap in stats would be about as big between Clark/Hercules, the difference in skill is an unknown that could put the battle in the Olympian's favor. Hence, using Superman as an example doesn't really effect my stance with Thor.

Philosophía

Superman would beat him, too.

Deadline

Philosophía
Originally posted by Deadline
LOL I was wondering what Phil was doing in a thread with no DC characters. laughing It's funny because you're an attention begging troll, you see.

Deadline

Rage.Of.Olympus
LOL I was wondering what Phil was doing in a thread with no DC characters. laughing

laughing out loud

optic_blast!!!
I bet theres some context. Give me a break since when did Olympians get better at Asagardians at h2h?

i vote for this post to be the dumbest so far no expression

Colossus-Big C
I bet theres some context. Give me a break since when did Olympians get better at Asagardians at h2h?
since when were asgardians automaticly better than olympions in h2h?

heck some olympions are skilled enough to go toe to toe with the likes of gorgon and gamora

Colossus-Big C
media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/52044/1400329-thor_147_super.jpg

thor and immortal hercules are at the exact same strength level

quanchi112

LOL I was wondering what Phil was doing in a thread with no DC characters. laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1751546-1400329_thor_147_super.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.