Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator vs Cyborg Superman and Mongul Jr.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Which duo wins?

carver9
Wow... why Cyborg Superman? He hacks into Bill cybernetic parts and make this a 3 on 1 against Gladiator. Team 2 10/10.

TricksterPriest
Is he still cybernetic when he's in Thor mode? Doesn't matter that much, Henshaw is going to rape these guys.

carver9
Naah, Glads can melt him down to almost nothing with his heat vision. Bill is the problem vs Henshaw.

TricksterPriest
laughing out loud As if that would stop Henshaw.

Nihilist
Team 2 wins.

Henshaw would wreck Gladiator.

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
laughing out loud As if that would stop Henshaw.

What's going to bring him back when the battefield is neutral? There isn't any type of tech or machinery to bring him back.

TricksterPriest
Simple. He MAKES IT. wink You severely underestimate his ability to heal and sustain damage. It takes massive overwhelming damage to stop him. Damage no one in this thread is capable of.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You severely underestimate....

Seems to be a running trend when dealing with people poised against Gladiator.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Seems to be a running trend when dealing with people poised against Gladiator.

Lol... here we go again.

confused

JakeTheBank
Seriously, Carver, I don't mean to pick on you - much, that is - but Gladiator's heat vision isn't going to insta-vaporize him. Hal blasted Hank with a blast that was as hot or hotter than the sun and Hank just took it. Superficial damage like that, Hank repairs on his own; he doesn't need standby tech or machinery to do that.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Seriously, Carver, I don't mean to pick on you - much, that is - but Gladiator's heat vision isn't going to insta-vaporize him. Hal blasted Hank with a blast that was as hot or hotter than the sun and Hank just took it. Superficial damage like that, Hank repairs on his own; he doesn't need standby tech or machinery to do that.

I was just playing about the heat vision but I still think that Glads could take him out but they are loosing this anyways due to Bill and Henshaw.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by carver9
I was just playing about the heat vision.

No you weren't and team 2 wins.

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
No you weren't and team 2 wins.

laughing

Prepman, I was playing.

Prep-Man
Are you sure?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.