Ben Grimm amped 'by Heart' Vs. Mr. Joe Fixit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cap Capitalism
Can Ben with heart, defeat the grey Hulk?

JakeTheBank
He doesn't need that much "heart" to begin with to beat Joe, tbh.

Cap Capitalism
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Intersting, I think he has to finish it quickly!

BUSTER1
To win, Ben really has to tear into Fixit and knock him out before he amps too much-if he doesn't Grey Hulk ftw.

Badabing
Originally posted by Cap Capitalism
Can Ben with heart, defeat the grey Hulk? Heart plus Sunday punch = Joe Fixit broken and bleeding.

Cap Capitalism
Originally posted by Badabing
Heart plus Sunday punch = Joe Fixit broken and bleeding.

The Sunday Punch hahaha love it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Joe Fixit would beat the shit out of Thing/Colossus level beings. Thing would need to be amped to Pineapple levels to stand a chance, and even then, he'd lose the majority.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
you are grossly down play grey hulk I fear.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Joe Fixit would beat the shit out of Thing/Colossus level beings. Thing would need to be amped to Pineapple levels to stand a chance, and even then, he'd lose the majority.
I agree.

BigSid
Joe Fixit was still taking down the likes of the Absorbing Man even at his lower base levels of strength.

He's a pretty cunning and dirty fighter, he has a win over Pineapple Thing when he used his smarts to beat him but did get pounded by Pineapple Thing in their first fight.

Ben needs to take him out fast if he takes him out at all, I think it would make for a good fight.

Doesn't Ben always fight with "heart"?

Cap Capitalism
Originally posted by BigSid
Joe Fixit was still taking down the likes of the Absorbing Man even at his lower base levels of strength.

He's a pretty cunning and dirty fighter, he has a win over Pineapple Thing when he used his smarts to beat him but did get pounded by Pineapple Thing in their first fight.

Ben needs to take him out fast if he takes him out at all, I think it would make for a good fight.

Doesn't Ben always fight with "heart"?

Ben has a big heart; sometimes, though, writers make a bogger thing of his never say die attitude. It's like Rocky, if Ben has survived a beating and is saying something like, "must save Suzy" as he crawls towards his opponent, the closed box often states "Ben Grim's heart and fighting spirit gives him a chance despite his body taking blah bla blah". Now; if, Ben get's up and get's to say it's clobberin time etc.... This is the heart scenario.

Badabing
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Joe Fixit would beat the shit out of Thing/Colossus level beings. Thing would need to be amped to Pineapple levels to stand a chance, and even then, he'd lose the majority. Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
you are grossly down play grey hulk I fear. ohno

mmm

durthing>>>>>durverine & durthor

sneer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.