Classic Yancy Street Gang in hard hats V Howard the Duck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cap Capitalism
Who wins this great match.

inimalist
Howard stomps

EDIT: it's Gerber power, baby

Cap Capitalism
You reckon? These guys have taken on some pretty tough guys.

inimalist
Howard is a very weird kind of character for this type of thing. I wish I still had a lot of the issues, but like, at least in the gerber days, it was more about weird stories that might pit Howard against vampire cows or space villains or whatever. whether his "powerset" gives him the win is totally debatable, for sure, but I'm sure we could find a lot of scans that show him punking way tougher enemies

Cap Capitalism
Originally posted by inimalist
Howard is a very weird kind of character for this type of thing. I wish I still had a lot of the issues, but like, at least in the gerber days, it was more about weird stories that might pit Howard against vampire cows or space villains or whatever. whether his "powerset" gives him the win is totally debatable, for sure, but I'm sure we could find a lot of scans that show him punking way tougher enemies

My fave was Iron Duck lol, you Yancy street gang in the olden days were hilarious as well sometimes kids, sometimes guys in hard hats. Funny stuff. The Yancy streeters have defeated things like the Machinesmiths robots. shifty smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.