Frieza Versus DE Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NowYouRemember
Okay folks, this is it, Frieza against the most powerful Dark Lord of the Sith of all time! (Dark Sidious from Dark Empire)

The stage is set on planet Namek, and Frieza is in his final form.

Who wins this?

EDIT: And technically, Darth Sidious has been a character in Star Wars Manga, so this Thread should be okay. smokin'

NowYouRemember
You know this is a good fight!

Place yer bets, c'mon let's see 'em! wink

You know it to be true...

menokokoro
lol, it is DARTH, Darth Sidious. But...yeah, what exactly could he do against frieza? I'm curious to see why you think this is a good fight.

NowYouRemember
Thanks, I really looked like a knucklehead there for a second. wink

Well, 'cause all the Star Wars fans lust after him the same way guys lust after Angelina Jolee.

They think he's the best thing since sliced bread.

If Darth Sidious in Dark Empire can really beat Darth Nihlius, then I'd say he'd stand a good chance against Frieza.

menokokoro
hmmm, guess I need to be a bigger star wars nerd to get this fight..hopefully someone else will show up to debate with you lol, but as is, I cannot.

NowYouRemember
Originally posted by menokokoro
hmmm, guess I need to be a bigger star wars nerd to get this fight..hopefully someone else will show up to debate with you lol, but as is, I cannot.

I figured - but thanks for your input. wink

Nephthys
Sidious would stand a chance of mind-raping Frieza, but unfortunately not before his head is seperated from his shoulders and eaten.

NowYouRemember
Originally posted by Nephthys
Sidious would stand a chance of mind-raping Frieza, but unfortunately not before his head is seperated from his shoulders and eaten.

laughing laughing laughing

Ridley_Prime
In before someone says "If Frieza can be cut in half by his own destructo energy discs, whose to say Sidious's lightsaber couldn't do the same?" or something of that nature.

carver9
Wasn't the Destructo Disk created as a beam that could eat clean through matter on a molecular level? Can the light saber do the same. Then you have to think about the fact that some of the animal hide can't be penetrated by the light saber and I place my bet that Frieza is more durable than this animal.

THEN, as soon as the bell ring, DE would get blitzed and punch a 100 times before he realized what was going on.

Samurai100
Poor Sidious is all I can say

Galan007
Tbh, all of Sidious' abilities are quite moot -- as a single blitz-punch from Frieza would be more than enough to kill him.

But just for a point of comparison: Sidious' most powerful ability (ie. the Force Storm) is essentially a black hole that Sidious once used to wipe out all life on a planet (it didn't destroy the planet itself, though.) While that is a very impressive force-related ability, it is absolutely nothing when compared to Frieza, who can effortlessly destroy planets in their entirety in his BASE form.

Endless Mike
You guys are overlooking one thing.

If you've read Dark Empire, you'll realize the fight will go like this:

Palpatine: Die! *attacks with lightsaber/force lightning, etc."

Frieza: No, you die! *Blasts him and vaporizes him*

Frieza: Ha, that was easy. Wait, what's happening!?

Frieza (possessed by Palpatine): This is a nice new body. Now off to conquer the galaxy!

Yep, Palpatine's spirit can possess other bodies if his body is destroyed.

Galan007
^ Palpatine's spirit only ever transferred into hollow/lifeless clones of himself.

If he could have jettisoned his spirit into anyone he wanted, he would have just possessed Luke and been done with it.

NemeBro
Man, I wish that one guy who used to claim DE Sidious was FTL still posted.

That would make this thread much funnier.

Endless Mike
Luke had Force powers and was trained in them so he could resist. He was going to possess Anakin Solo as a baby.

NemeBro
Because possessing a baby, aka a being whose mind is barely developed at all, is equivelant to possessing Freeza, right?

Freeza who does in fact have psychic abilities?

Nephthys
He also possessed some Sith dude. Can't remember his name though. I think it was one of his Hands.

Galan007
Originally posted by NemeBro
Because possessing a baby, aka a being whose mind is barely developed at all, is equivelant to possessing Freeza, right?

Freeza who does in fact have psychic abilities? thumb up

Fact is, DE Palps never -actually- transferred his spirit into anything other than lifeless clones of himself. So saying that he could potentially override Frieza's spirit with his own is a huge stretch.

ares834
Originally posted by NowYouRemember
If Darth Sidious in Dark Empire can really beat Darth Nihlius, then I'd say he'd stand a good chance against Frieza.

How does that follow? Frieza is well beyond Nihilus.

Endless Mike
Frieza has no mental defenses. At all. The only "psychic ability" he has is telekinesis.

Galan007
Correct. And IF Frieza just stood there and allowed Palpatine to strike first, then it's possible that Palps could utilize TP, ftw.

However, considering Frieza's -huge- speed advantage, it's unlikely that Palps would ever get the chance to make a conscious thought before he was one-shotted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.