King Tut's DNA leaked to be 99.6% anglo/saxon celtic. WTF?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
For nearly two thousand years, the anglo saxon race has maintainend a traditional belief that they were from the middle east. Mainly Egypt and Israel. This article may prove it. "Despite the refusal of Sec General of Egyptian Supreme Council on Antiquities, Zah Hawass, to release and DNA results which would prove the Race of King Tut, the information was accidentally leaked recently by The Discovery Chann show that, contrary to tradition and Hawass, the King's DNA came back 99.6 percent western anglo saxon. Not Arab as previously thought. After Finding out the info was leaked, Hawass cited the reason for the coverup was 'immediate and violatile consequences due to the verse in the quran which states all Pharoair were arab" "The specific DNA strain is only present in the anglo saxon celtic race, says hawass." This goes right along with Britishisraelite beliefs.

Lord Lucien
Correction: All pharaohs were Anglo-Saxon, and all pharaohs were from Egypt. Egypt was a satellite state of Atlantis. Ergo: All Anglo-Saxons are Atlantean.

Funtime Funster
I'm glad i'm a celt.

long pig
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Correction: All pharaohs were Anglo-Saxon, and all pharaohs were from Egypt. Egypt was a satellite state of Atlantis. Ergo: All Anglo-Saxons are Atlantean. False. Not all, only southern egypt were WE, the north were not. South was Hyksos ground. Sounds to of you're either CIst, Ten triber or Hill of Yah.

Symmetric Chaos

Robtard
White lies.

Quiero Mota
http://white-history.com/hwr8.htm

Deadline
Meh I think the Visi-goth were in North Africa for a bit but that was after the Egyptian Empire.

inimalist
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Robtard

I googled it for you, since he's a lazy ass.

http://www.eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tuts-dna-is-western-european/

inimalist
Originally posted by Robtard
I googled it for you, since he's a lazy ass.

http://www.eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tuts-dna-is-western-european/

from this:

very well, we can all stop treating this as though it has any credible source

srankmissingnin
Don't tell Islam. blowup

siriuswriter
Egyptian Pharaohs were of pure Greek ancestry.. Thus they had white skin, european features, could have blue eyes, fair hair...

And then came the Romans who went over to Briton and conquered it, and they were from the same part of the world as Pharaohs. And the Roman soldiers became citizens of Rome that lived in Briton, and began families.

Therefore what we consider today as "English Ancestry" is actually Roman and Greek Ancestry and as explained earlier, Pharaohs came from a Greek gene pool.

Tada!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Egyptian Pharaohs were of pure Greek ancestry.. Thus they had white skin, european features, could have blue eyes, fair hair...

And then came the Romans who went over to Briton and conquered it, and they were from the same part of the world as Pharaohs. And the Roman soldiers became citizens of Rome that lived in Briton, and began families.

Therefore what we consider today as "English Ancestry" is actually Roman and Greek Ancestry and as explained earlier, Pharaohs came from a Greek gene pool.

Tada!

Certainly the Ptolmeic Pharaohs were Greek but before this I've never heard the suggestion that all of them were/

Robtard
Egyptian Pharaohs were of pure Greek ancestry.

Before Ptolemy, doutbful.

edit: beaten to the punch again.

siriuswriter
Oh, yes. Because Cleopatra dying kind of ran that race... out.

*headdesk*

Robtard
Oh, yes. Because Cleopatra dying kind of ran that race... out.

*headdesk*

Ptolemy came before Cleopatra, we are talking about the same Cleopatra the last Pharoah of Egypt, no?

siriuswriter
Correct - but Ptolemy was the only name that male heirs used. Girls could only be Cleopatra or Arsinoe.

And remember that there was a Ptolemy who was a Roman leader, who was murdered by Ptolemy who was one of Cleopatra's younger brother. All of Cleopatra's siblings were killed or executed before her death, her younger-younger brother Ptolemy died from some sort of disease.

So which Ptolemy are we talking of?

Symmetric Chaos
Correct - but Ptolemy was the only name that male heirs used. Girls could only be Cleopatra or Arsinoe.

And remember that there was a Ptolemy who was a Roman leader, who was murdered by Ptolemy who was one of Cleopatra's younger brother. All of Cleopatra's siblings were killed or executed before her death, her younger-younger brother Ptolemy died from some sort of disease.

Ptolemy I Soter, general of Alexander the Great and founder of the Ptolemaic or 32nd Dynasty of Egypt in the year 305 BC.

Egypt, however, has a history going back to 3000BC. I have never heard that Hotepsekhemwy was European. Or Tutankhamun. Or Ramses. Or Akenaten.

Robtard

The first, the one that started the Greek Pharaoh Dynasty, which is what we're talking about, the Pharaohs and Greeks.

Before 300BC, there's no indication that the Pharaohs were Greeks. There was also a length of time in Egypt that the Pharaohs were Black, after the Nubians from the South conquered Egypt and set up their own Dynasty. But Tut was around long before either the Greek and Nubian Dynasty.

Deadline
I thought the 'white' egyptians were mixed race.

Robtard
Originally posted by Deadline
I thought the 'white' egyptians were mixed race.

The Ptolemy Dynasty stayed Greek by taking up the Egyptian costume of marrying their own sisters and nieces, iirc.

FistOfThe North
western white propaganda.

egyptian pharoahs were africans from africa born in the african country of eqypt.

"I'm like a street sweeper, green leaf reaper,
like greeks in Egypt learning something deep from they're teaachers."

- Nas in "Nas is like"

FistOfThe North
"their teachers".., i meant.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by FistOfThe North

egyptian pharoahs were africans from africa born in the african country of eqypt.

- Nas in "Nas is like" confused

Omega Vision

- Nas in "Nas is like"
There's actually a great amount of debate about the actual ethnicity of the Ancient Egyptians. They considered themselves a separate unique race from both the white Greeks to the north and the black Nubians to the south.

So were they African? Yeah, technically speaking.

But were they "black"?

Maybe, maybe not.

acomplicatedgir
if the islams know they are so gonna be pissed at this.

Bicnarok

Deadline
Originally posted by Omega Vision
There's actually a great amount of debate about the actual ethnicity of the Ancient Egyptians. They considered themselves a separate unique race from both the white Greeks to the north and the black Nubians to the south.

But were they "black"?

Maybe, maybe not.

I don't know maybe this is semantic. You could technically argue alot of African Americans aren't black either. However I was under the impression the kingdom of Kush was a black empire.

chithappens
Ptolemy I Soter, general of Alexander the Great and founder of the Ptolemaic or 32nd Dynasty of Egypt in the year 305 BC.

Egypt, however, has a history going back to 3000BC. I have never heard that Hotepsekhemwy was European. Or Tutankhamun. Or Ramses. Or Akenaten.

Exactly.

My head is hurting trying to figure out why anyone thinks this is surprising or means anything.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by chithappens
Exactly.

My head is hurting trying to figure out why anyone thinks this is surprising or means anything.

Huh? Tut was from the 18th Dynasty, long before Ptolemy. Him being European would be strange.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Deadline
I don't know maybe this is semantic. You could technically argue alot of African Americans aren't black either. However I was under the impression the kingdom of Kush was a black empire.
Right. The Kingdom of Kush residing in the region the Egyptians referred to as Nubia.

IIRC the Egyptian Hieroglyphs show a handful of distinct races, the white Greeks of Mycenae (Crete), the black Nubians of present day Sudan, the white(ish) Libyans to the west, the swarthy Asians of Asia Minor to the East, and the light brown Egyptians.

Robtard
Originally posted by Omega Vision

But were they "black"?

Maybe, maybe not.

They weren't black, there's visual proof in their art and history. Sure the Nubians from the South took up residence for a time, just as the Greeks from the North did, but that didn't change the bulk of their population.

They're closets day Arabs, which iirc, are Caucasoid.

Robtard
confused

Let me translate that for you:

"Kill, kill, kill the White-man. Kill, kill, kill."

inimalist
remember guys, discovery channel

it probably followed a documentary on bigfoot and preceded the alien jesus hypothesis

Deja~vu
Jesus wasn't an alien?? huh

chithappens
Huh? Tut was from the 18th Dynasty, long before Ptolemy. Him being European would be strange.

Regarding ancient African history in particular, almost no one knows anything and the stuff that is known is often outright ignored. It's no secret that Europeans, Asians, and Africans did all interact way before "written history." There's a lot of things I have read about that period and that land that I never learned in at college or grade school that is never questioned by historians yet they don't teach it either. Happy Dance

I'm skeptical of the findings since it was not mentioned in the documentary but even if it's 100 % true, so what?

Robtard
Originally posted by Deja~vu
Jesus wasn't an alien?? huh

He also traveled to Japan and studied Shinto.

siriuswriter
edited.

Deja~vu
He also traveled to Japan and studied Shinto. I love Jesus. He's so cool! A Shinto Alien. eek!

FistOfThe North
the Great Pyrimads > stonehenge + the parthenon.

they're mad and now they want it. is there anything of value that you don't want to forcefully take for just once in history?, my goodness.

Robtard

they're mad and now they want it. is there anything of value that you don't want to forcefully take for just once in history?, my goodness.

They? You?

Who exactly are you talking/referring to?

ares834

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Quiero Mota

Mesoamerican Pyramids > Egyptian Pyramids.

inimalist
compotent civil works projects that better society > pyramids

tbh, since I've grown, things like pyramids and stonehenge, while cool and mysterious, are things that represent how wrong people can be when it comes to organizing labour.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by inimalist
compotent civil works projects that better society > pyramids

tbh, since I've grown, things like pyramids and stonehenge, while cool and mysterious, are things that represent how wrong people can be when it comes to organizing labour.

And when we do make pointlessly elaborate structures we can still make practical use of them.

long pig
jesus was black.

Lord Lucien
Jesus was Jewish.

inimalist
And when we do make pointlessly elaborate structures we can still make practical use of them.

"hey, come look at this"?

Mindset
They? You?

Who exactly are you talking/referring to? You.

Bardock42
What's a nubian?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by inimalist
"hey, come look at this"?

Of the two tallest man made things in the modern world Burj Khalifa has people living in it and the Tokyo Sky Tree give line of sight for various messaging systems. The largest (by area) building ever seriously proposed was Crystal Island in Moscow which could hold the whole work force involved in making the pyramids.

Originally posted by Bardock42
What's a nubian?

A person from Nubia a place just south of the empires of Ancient Egypt.

Robtard
The Great Wall of China is pretty epic, so the Chinese claim.

The Dark Cloud
It's OK. All these great ancient monuments will soon be relocated to Las Vegas and filled with slot machines because afterall it's what YOU want.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Bardock42
What's a nubian? J-type 327 Nubian royal starship.

Star Wars go back thousands of years to ancient Egypt.

Bardock42
vHLJfxfXHBg

dadudemon
Jesus was Jewish.

Thought that was obvious...but some peoople...

Where did the idea, that a Jewish man is magically a Sub-Saharan African man, come from?

Deadline
^ Nation Of Islam.

long pig
Op is handsome and wise.

Surtur
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6S158_5vLc

That is what I think of now whenever I see the term King Tut. Damn you Steve Buscemi.

Robtard
You dumped a 4year old thread to prove that you didn't source your material and plagiarized back then as well. Good job, Longpig.

long pig
You dumped a 4year old thread to prove that you didn't source your material and plagiarized back then as well. Good job, Longpig.
Yes, my illegal Mexican friend. Your constant female nagging has paid off.

Time-Immemorial
White lies.

When all the white people are gone who will you blame?

long pig
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
White ghosts!

Robtard

Good job missing the context. It was a joke aimed at FoTN, as he was active here back then and would (and later actually did) have said something of that nature in a thread like this.

Time-Immemorial
Ok but seriously who will you blame?

Robtard
The Greeks?

long pig
The Greeks?
Greeks are horrible.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

long pig
On topic, has this been proven false? Was tut a white guy?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by long pig

No he was from Guatemala but is caucasian.

Q99
Tut being so is very doubtful- he's one of the last members of a dynasty that married with a lot of other people in the area, and, well, we have art of how they painted his skin color, and it was *quite* tan.

But something I want to point out, there were 32 dynasties of Paraohs, minimum (there's at least one, maybe more, likely-to-have-existed-short-lived ones). As in, 32 entire different families. Several of which from other areas originally like Greece or Kush (A Kingdom that lasted for about 700 years in what is now Sudan), over a period of over three thousand years.

There are ones who were dark skinned, light skinned, in between, quite a variety. Lots of ethnicities.

People do underestimate just how *big* Egyptian history is.

Time-Immemorial
He was prolly from Guatamala or Honduras.

ArtificialGlory
He was prolly from Guatamala or Honduras.

Nah, he was a Puerto Rican.

Robtard

Considering his bloodline's penchant for sexing and marrying their own relatives; especially siblings, he was probably a white guy from the South.

long pig
Considering his bloodline's penchant for sexing and marrying their own relatives; especially siblings, he was probably a white guy from the South.
Sex, like money is best kept in the family.

Ascendancy
Word. If he were a biggoted white guy who pretended to be cosmopolitan and feigned tolerance while refusing to associate with any other races I'd think he was probably from NY or Boston.

If he were high on his own smug and thought himself better than the rest of society I'd assume that he probably resided in Cali, though. Seems to be common with those people. big grin

long pig
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Word. If he were a biggoted white guy who pretended to be cosmopolitan and feigned tolerance while refusing to associate with any other races I'd think he was probably from NY or Boston.

If he were high on his own smug and thought himself better than the rest of society I'd assume that he probably resided in Cali, though. Seems to be common with those people. big grin
https://localtvwnep.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/shots_fired.jpg

Stoic
Would it have been so strange for ancient Egypt to have been one if not the first racial melting pots known to man? The climate is certainly ideal for most if not all, and why would interracial relationships shock so many? People are people after all, and time isn't going to change the idea that White, Black, Asian, Hispanic, Indian and every other ethnicity in between has people that are extremely attracted to people outside of their common circle. My great grand father on my mothers side was a very pale skinned Caucasoid from Scotland, but you'd never know this by looking at me. My grandmother from my fathers side is 100% Cherokee Indian and she married a Black man, my mother then married a Cherokee Indian Man. My point is that these types of things have been going on for a very long time.

Why would this somehow indicate that all Anglo Saxons were from Egypt, when all we need do is realize that interracial couplings are even more ancient than Egypt itself? Could this somehow play into Tut's DNA being what it is? A lot of people should actually go and get themselves tested. I'm almost certain that many will be surprised by the findings to say the least.

long pig
Originally posted by Stoic
Would it have been so strange for ancient Egypt to have been one if not the first racial melting pots known to man? The climate is certainly ideal for most if not all, and why would interracial relationships shock so many? People are people after all, and time isn't going to change the idea that White, Black, Asian, Hispanic, Indian and every other ethnicity in between has people that are extremely attracted to people outside of their common circle. My great grand father on my mothers side was a very pale skinned Caucasoid from Scotland, but you'd never know this by looking at me. My grandmother from my fathers side is 100% Cherokee Indian and she married a Black man, my mother then married a Cherokee Indian Man. My point is that these types of things have been going on for a very long time.

Why would this somehow indicate that all Anglo Saxons were from Egypt, when all we need do is realize that interracial couplings are even more ancient than Egypt itself? Could this somehow play into Tut's DNA being what it is? A lot of people should actually go and get themselves tested. I'm almost certain that many will be surprised by the findings to say the least.
I got tested. Apparently I'm 99% BOSS AS ****!! 1% Cherokee Indian.

Stoic
I got tested. Apparently I'm 99% BOSS AS ****!! 1% Cherokee Indian.

Are you certain? Most people these days are usually mixed with 4-5 different ethnicity's. That family tree thing that they have going on, on that Ancestry.com site leaves a lot out. You would literally have to go and get a DNA test. My half brother whose dad was thought to be Syrian turned out to have a large amount of Asian of the Pacific Islands in his DNA. You would never know this. My half brother has blond hair hazel eyes. Some Caucasian looking people today have ancestors that come from South Saharan origins, and vice versa.

long pig
Originally posted by Stoic
Are you certain? Most people these days are usually mixed with 4-5 different ethnicity's. That family tree thing that they have going on, on that Ancestry.com site leaves a lot out. You would literally have to go and get a DNA test. My half brother whose dad was thought to be Syrian turned out to have a large amount of Asian of the Pacific Islands in his DNA. You would never know this. My half brother has blond hair hazel eyes. Some Caucasian looking people today have ancestors that come from South Saharan origins, and vice versa.
I'm not just positive, I'm HIV positive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.