Why is it legal to eat a cow, but illegal F**k it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Seems kinda stupid you can shoot an animal for it's meat or fur or horns or whatever, but once you buttfu** it, all hell breaks loose.

0mega Spawn
because i dont want sperm in my burger eek!

long pig
Well, where do you keep it now?

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by long pig
Well, where do you keep it now? you trying to locate my stash Jumpy

Symmetric Chaos
Didn't you know that sexual based offenses are considered especially heinous?

Bardock42
Seems kinda stupid you can shoot an animal for it's meat or fur or horns or whatever, but once you buttfu** it, all hell breaks loose. Cause people are stupid

Robtard
Seems kinda stupid you can shoot an animal for it's meat or fur or horns or whatever, but once you buttfu** it, all hell breaks loose.

Only in some states, sir. I think there's still about 10-15 states that don't specifically outlaw you sodomizing a cow, should you wish.

I do imagine you'd have to own the cow, otherwise there could be some property-violation laws.

Super Marie 64
Because the cow can't say "yes" or "no", of course

Quiero Mota

What the f**k? What are you saying exactly?

So because its socially acceptable to eat animals, you wanna bone them as well?

Robtard
Originally posted by Super Marie 64

I don't think cows are asked if they're okay with being slaughtered either. Just saying.

siriuswriter
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Okay, how many Law and Order, SVU's has it been?

Seriously, though, bestiality is a huge red flag when it comes to profiling some serious mentally shat criminals.

Lord Lucien
Seems kinda stupid you can shoot an animal for it's meat or fur or horns or whatever, but once you buttfu** it, all hell breaks loose. Ah, merica, eh?

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Super Marie 64

Hold a machete in one hand & strawberry flavoured lube in the other & see which the cow will choose. wink

Sadako of Girth
One could, of course, argue that when you've cut an animal up after shooting it through the head with one of those Anton Chigur specials...
that it is in fact totally f***ed.

marwash22
Seems kinda stupid you can shoot an animal for it's meat or fur or horns or whatever, but once you buttfu** it, all hell breaks loose. this something you're interested in? bermmOriginally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Didn't you know that sexual based offenses are considered especially heinous? that's what SCVU (special cow victims unit) is for.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by marwash22
this something you're interested in? bermm that's what SCVU (special cow victims unit) is for.

In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses against cows are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad called the Special Cow Victims Unit. These are their stories.

Bicnarok
You deserve a "pat" on the head for this disgusting thread.smile

(cowpat)

truejedi
hmmm. its a thought though.

King Kandy
you know, that's actually an interesting question. I consider murder worse than rape in terms of human offenses, so it is a double standard i suppose.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King Kandy
you know, that's actually an interesting question. I consider murder worse than rape in terms of human offenses, so it is a double standard i suppose.

Rape has no useful purpose. Eating animals is usually see as useful.

inimalist
for any animal I could see people getting outraged about ****ing, the government already prevents you from just going out and killing.

At the very least, you need a liscence to kill game

but no, I'm not allowed to kill a cow any more than I'm allowed to **** it

King Kandy
Originally posted by inimalist
for any animal I could see people getting outraged about ****ing, the government already prevents you from just going out and killing.

At the very least, you need a liscence to kill game

but no, I'm not allowed to kill a cow any more than I'm allowed to **** it
You can't get a license to **** game.

truejedi
Rape has no useful purpose. Eating animals is usually see as useful.

I would say that a rapist would disagree with you on the usefulness of rape.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by truejedi
I would say that a rapist would disagree with you on the usefulness of rape.

At a family reunion, around the dinner table, my drunken cousin announced that, "Rape was just unexpected sex." embarrasment

Mindset
You can't get a license to **** game. That's bullshit.

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
because i dont want sperm in my burger eek!

laughing

Probably more chance of that occuring in fast food joints anyway. All those disgruntled employees with an axe to grind...

Carpp

I wont lie, this made me lol pretty hard

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
laughing

Probably more chance of that occuring in fast food joints anyway. All those disgruntled employees with an axe to grind... sick my stomach just did a somersault

Tha C-Master

Why is it legal to f**k a human, but illegal to eat them? detective

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Why is it legal to f**k a human, but illegal to eat them? detective

yes Also a good question.

Tha C-Master
I'm so brilliant. embarrasment

MooCowofJustice
...you sick bastard.

TacDavey
I think the actually legal reason is animal cruelty. Killing an animal is suppose to be relatively painless and humane. Raping one is not.

There's probably the side reason that they don't want people like that... out in the open.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TacDavey
I think the actually legal reason is animal cruelty. Killing an animal is suppose to be relatively painless and humane. Raping one is not.

It's not rape if we're in love!

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
...you sick bastard. Well, there's a fine line...

TacDavey
It's not rape if we're in love!

It's rape if only one person is "in love". And I'm pretty sure only one person in this equation is capable of that kind of love...

So, hypothetically... If this became legal, would there be a legal age placed on the animals? Like, would it be statutory rape to screw a calf?

srankmissingnin
What's all this rape talk about? Long pig is a gentleman, he takes his farm animals out for a minimum of three dates before he has consensual sex with them.

StarCraft2
lol long pig doesnt comeback to post reply...

he's a great ninja style poster.

alltoomany
You can't get a license to **** game.

If you are in Florida you dont need one to **** game

truejedi
Thought of something in the "why is A but not B" kind of questions:

It is illegal to bang a cow... but... completely legal to jack off a horse and save the sperm... Why?

truejedi
Does that not count as rape? Jacking off the horse? I think it is considered wrong if a priest does it to a little boy. Can the horse give his permission anymore than the little boy?

Lord Lucien
That's a male horse. Totally different. Plus if you're doing it in order to reproduce the horse, then that's also fine.

Also, horses are considered tools, like a car. You can f*ck your car. But cows are considered food, and have to maintain health regulations. You can't f*ck someone's steak.

TacDavey
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
That's a male horse. Totally different. Plus if you're doing it in order to reproduce the horse, then that's also fine.

Also, horses are considered tools, like a car. You can f*ck your car. But cows are considered food, and have to maintain health regulations. You can't f*ck someone's steak.

Are you saying it's legal to f#ck your horse? I thought bestiality in general was illegal.

truejedi
it is... women can't let MALE horses f*ck them either.

Lord Lucien
It's illegal to f*ck a female horse. Because Western society has an all-consuming fear of vaginas.

TacDavey
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
It's illegal to f*ck a female horse. Because Western society has an all-consuming fear of vaginas.

They do keep me up at night...

Still, I find it hard to believe they would allow f*cking a male horse but not female. Especially since one of the marks against bestiality is animal abuse, which doesn't change with the animals gender.

The MISTER
I think it's OK to f@*k it if it's dead. You'll get in trouble for eating a live cow too. smokin'

Robtard
Originally posted by TacDavey
They do keep me up at night...

Still, I find it hard to believe they would allow f*cking a male horse but not female. Especially since one of the marks against bestiality is animal abuse, which doesn't change with the animals gender.

Bestiality was outlawed in Washington only a few years ago, after that sodomite died from (internal bleeding) taking a horse's cock up his ass one too many times.

alltoomany
bc some doctors say AIDS

TacDavey
Originally posted by The MISTER
I think it's OK to f@*k it if it's dead. You'll get in trouble for eating a live cow too. smokin'

Bestiality AND necrophilia all rolled into one wonderfully twisted package. shock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.