April 1 Pranks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alltoomany
Get the number to the Zoo, then write it down with the name- Mr. Bare
give it to your wife/husband or friend. Tell them that Mr. Bare called about someone using your creit card, call him back...lol

jaden101
Done that one before....Also got a boss at a previous job (in a supermarket) to phone a fake customer called Adolf Phinn about an order of 10 cases of sardines.

Robtard
What level of retards do you two associate with that would fall for such shenanigans?

RE: Blaxican
laughcry

jaden101
Originally posted by Robtard
What level of retards do you two associate with that would fall for such shenanigans?

I thought that would be evident given where I said I worked at the time...Think the UK's equivalent to Walmart.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by jaden101
I thought that would be evident given where I said I worked at the time...Think the UK's equivalent to Walmart.

ASDA?

jaden101
The bigger one.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jaden101
The bigger one.

Harrod's?

ADarksideJedi
Not planning any pranks but I could freak out my husband and tell him that I am pregnant!He would go crazy!

Slay
There's this rumour going around work that the first 25 guys who get to work tomorrow wearing a pink hat get free tickets to a local festival (Pinkpop). Nobody seems to realise it's April 1st tomorrow though.

Solidus Black
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Not planning any pranks but I could freak out my husband and tell him that I am pregnant!He would go crazy!

Thats barbaric!

lol

Bicnarok
The biggest prank Ive experienced, is my mother giving birth to me on this day. Hearing the "oh your an april fool" phrase is quite annoying after a few years.

ADarksideJedi
I am off work for April's fool's day this year but last year someone kept calling a fake name over the intercom all day at my job.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Solidus Black
Thats barbaric!

lol

lol yea I did not do it to him! smile

Dr Mystery
I texted my niece and told her that April fool's day had been cancelled not really expecting her to believe me, more of like an obvious attempt to fool her, but she believed me for a few seconds, citing the tragedy in Japan as a potential reason for the cancellation. Bless her, she's only 18!

ADarksideJedi
Thats a pretty good one!

Carpp
Blizzard's april fools day joke for diablo 3 was pretty funny. They said it would be released this year. haha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.