Juggernaut vs the Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Classic Juggernaut

vs

Thor (no hammer)
Hercules (Classic)
Ares (Marvel)

No weapons. Thor can use any of his abilities that require no hammer (i.e. lightning, etc.). No BFR.

zopzop
Team God dies. Easily too. It will just take a little while. Juggs 10/10.

Prep-Man
Juggs.

Black bolt z
Juggernaut easy.

no bfr, no way. it may take 1.000 years but he downs them all.

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut.

Jedi Matt
Thor can call lightning without his hammer. He can still win.

WhiteWitchKing
Team buries him under a mountain. Team wins.

KingD19
Lightning won't do a damn thing, and they're not on a mountain. Unless stated, they're in a blank space.

So, ergo....Cain walks all up and down their candy, man humpin asses.

Newjak
Cain wins big grin

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team if Cain doesn't have his field. If he does, he eventually wears them down I guess.

Ptr_Grifin
Force field or not Cain wins.

mykke
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Team if Cain doesn't have his field. If he does, he eventually wears them down I guess.
Even without his ff he cannot be hurt. Team will tire eventually juggernaut 10/10

Nihilist
Juggs wrecks them.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by mykke
Even without his ff he cannot be hurt. Team will tire eventually juggernaut 10/10

Untrue as his history has shown us.

bannedsock105

Silent Master
Originally posted by bannedsock105
Yeah one PIS showing... erm is that all you got?

Feel free to show us an example of someone removing Juggernaut's FF and him continuing to be invulnerable.

bannedsock105

Silent Master
Originally posted by bannedsock105
I can't... erm ithat was the one and ONLY PIS show where his FF was tied to his Invulnerability... mad

If you can't show an example of Juggs keeping his invulnerability after having the FF removed.....then you can't prove that it's PIS. smile

bannedsock105

Originally posted by Silent Master
If you can't show an example of Juggs keeping his invulnerability after having the FF removed.....then you can't prove that it's PIS. smile we have examples of him being invulnerable without even remembering he's supposed to have a power dropped by the writers 30 years ago.

Hyperion Prime
Juggs wins this......nothing they can do to stop him. Ares is fodder.

King Kandy
This is a stomp thanks to the lack of weapons.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by 753
we have examples of him being invulnerable without even remembering he's supposed to have a power dropped by the writers 30 years ago.

To add to this, a weakened Juggernaut (no shield) took a shot straight to the head from (King) Hyperion (from Exiles) who was throwing Thor level punches and he wasn't KO'd and laughed at it.

So if Hyperion can't KO a weakened Juggernaut who's healing factor isn't up to par with his classic one, Thor isn't going to do any better against full powered Juggernaut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.