Hummunculus battle royal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
The hummunculus decide to battle for father love
and prove who the ultimate sin is.

Wrath

vs

Greed/Ling

vs

Sloth

vs

Envy

vs

Lust

vs

Gluttony

No pride for balance issues. A ko, kill, incapacitation can count as a win. Who is left standing?

Nemesis X
I believe that the fight would come down to Wrath vs. Gluttony. The Fuhrer better hope he can avoid Gluttony's mouth when he opens it to its extent and charges. If he can somehow dodge him, then Wrath should be able to strike him repeatedly from behind until the fatso dies. If not, then Gluttony will eat him.

NemeBro
Gluttony is theoretically the most powerful, but he is also very incompetent and dies very often.

Envy likewise is total garbage in combat.

Wrath is by far the most competent combatant here, but Sloth's sheer physical power and speed could give him trouble.

Though to be honest, I don't see anyone short of Gluttony giving a Greed who is going all-out trouble. None of them should be able to hurt him.

Q99
If you can avoid Gluttony's mouth zap, he's not that hard, Lust could beat him and she's not that high up there. Grin would rock him.

Hm, I wonder if Lust's 'ultimate spear' would work. And Sloth is so very strong...

General_Iroh
There are a few possible outcomes. Gluttony could definitely end this with his portal. But if we're going by just one kill counting as a win then chances are he'll be dead fairly quickly, Lust has the potential to take him and Greed out quickly, depending on how far they are from each other. However if Greed fully hardens his body then no one, save for Gluttony can beat him. If however you restrict Greed to only hardening his arms as he usually does then I'd likely give this to Gluttony or Wrath. There's too many possibilities with a free for all though.

NemeBro
That is the thing.

It is not like hardening his entire body takes a long time, or is difficult to do.

So Greed hardening his body in time is not that hard to do.

That said, Sloth may be able to physically injure him, and maybe Lust's ultimate spears, though she died so early it is hard to tell.

That said, if Greed is somehow defeated or incapacitated, Wrath will surely win. He is the fastest and best combatant here, and with a single kill being equivelant to a win, that puts him at a distinct advantage. He never had extra lives to begin with.

GreenBastard
This is a hard one to decide but we all no who will die first

envy

menokokoro
If they start close enough, wrath could get to greed before he completely hardens (like when he captured him the first time). Then he could fight the rest, he knows them all, and with his eye, he can pretty easily beat them, unless gluttony gets a lucky shot in, which I find doubtful because...it is wrath. The only thing is, they all know him also, and they have thousands of lives, he only has one, teaming up could get the kill on wrath....this is really tough in a battle royal like this....

If only gluttony was somewhat intelligent...this would be so easy!

.....ok, with sloths speed, he could win this...but he isn't all that bright either...oh my gosh they made these characters so balanced! I hate it! well, envy and lust are pretty worthless really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.