Last Thread.............EVER!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Silver Surfer, Herald Of Galactus, Norrin Radd of Zeen-La, Sentinal of the Spaceways, Sky Rider, Silver Savage....Endowed with the Power Cosmic is perhaps the greatest champion the World Devourer has ever had......

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/981/87139-107507-silver-surfer_super.jpg

Superman, The Last Son of Krypton, Clark Kent, Kal-El, Gangbuster, Nightwing, Supernova....The big blue boy scout, blessed by right of his Kryptonian birth to metabolize the suns energy to perform feats no other man could.....

http://www.wildsound-filmmaking-feedback-events.com/images/superman_jim_lee.jpg

Thor Odinson, Siegmund, Siegfried, Dr. Donald Blake, Jake Olson, Sigurd Jarlson, Eric Masterson.....From the Halls of Asgard, to the battlefields of Midgard and beyond, the God of Thunder knows no equal and readily awaits all comers.....

http://www.comicbooknews.us/IMGs/marvel/Thor_600_DellOttoVariant.jpg

and last but not least

Hal Jordan, Highball, Parallax, The Spectre, Pol Manning, The Emerald Avenger, Green Lantern 2814........captain in the United States Air Force granted a ring of power chosen due to his fearlessness, honesty, and willpower became the greatest Green Lantern ever.....

http://ramascreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/green_lantern.jpg

Arguably the greatest heralds level characters from their respective universes...each gifted with unimaginable power and might. And it is your job to defeat them.

You are allowed to choose one Low Herald character, 1 meta, and 1 street, the herald is your base. You can only use all his/her attributes at your disposal, the meta you get to choose two, and the high street/low meta leveler one, these abilities can stack....

you are not allowed deux es powers like Cho, Scarlet Witch, or Darwin. That also includes intelligence like Reeds, since this will be is you who'll be fighting and that level intelligence changes the whole dynamic. oh And Magic...no magic i'e strange, zatanna, type magic

Green Lantern, Thor, Superman, And Silver Surfer will be fighting in character in highly dense, highly populated areas. CIS is on for them, however you can give a phuck less....you have no rest inbetween fights..

lastly you are as experienced as whoever the charater you chose in that powerset, for example

Absorbing Man is my base
(i possess all his abilities)

Iron Man is my meta
(Flight, and Speed)

Multiple Man
(dupes)

i cant do anything that these characters have not shown the ability to do ON PANEL

can you defeat them? no rest inbetween battles immediately after one is destroyed another appears...so chose wisely

HigH ScholaR
laughing out loud @ "gangbuster"

chomperx9
cry well where ever your going we will all miss you, Take Care !

iceman24567
Did you mean you CAN do anything those characters have done on panel?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by chomperx9
cry well where ever your going we will all miss you, Take Care !

omg you guys suck, im not going anywhere im just gonna stop making threads...lmao now stop spamming and choose!! stick out tongue

chomperx9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
omg you guys suck, im not going anywhere im just gonna stop making threads...lmao now stop spamming and choose!! stick out tongue oh so ur not leaving ? mad Damn it

JakeTheBank
Low Herald: He-Man w/ Sword of Power (base)
Meta: Karate Kid (fighting skill + Legion Flight Ring)
Street: Wolverine (healing)

Mindset
Goodbye, my love.

inimalist
Herald: Starhawk
Meta: Man-Thing (Plant body, regeneration)
Street: blackheath/plantman (plant control)

EDIT: Street: Punisher (guns) wink

Blair Wind
Low Herald: Vulcan

Meta: Exiles Mimic (Power Absorption and Healing Factor)

Street: Multiple Man (Duplicates)

classic juggernaut
quicksilver
loa

I'd wreck those bitches

Sirius77
Low Herald: Lightray- ftl speed, good showings against trans level beings, good durability, super strength, energy manip, new god physiology and motherbox.

Meta: Mimic (Exiles)- Power duplication, although it's only half, half the power of Superman, Silver surfer and Thor will be sufficient.

Street leveler: Wolverine (or x-23, because he's not on the list.)- Just in case lightray's durability isn't enough, my character will have wolverine's healing factor to fall back on.

h1a8
Originally posted by Sirius77
Low Herald: Lightray- ftl speed, good showings against trans level beings, good durability, super strength, energy manip, new god physiology and motherbox.

Meta: Mimic (Exiles)- Power duplication, although it's only half, half the power of Superman, Silver surfer and Thor will be sufficient.

Street leveler: Wolverine (or x-23, because he's not on the list.)- Just in case lightray's durability isn't enough, my character will have wolverine's healing factor to fall back on.

This is the best choice so far.
You have speed to deal with their speed.
You have flight so that you can maneuver.
You have Wolverine's adamantium skeleton (reinforced durability to Lightray's very durable skin).
You have Wolverine's fighting skill.
You have Wolverine's claws (with super strength).
You have Wolverine's healing factor.
You have half of Surfer's power (assuming you fight him first).

TricksterPriest
Lightray is so not low herald. erm I've been trying to get him and a few other new gods on the board or bumped up.

Lightray has created suns. no expression He should not be low herald, he's at least mid.

Sirius77
Originally posted by h1a8
This is the best choice so far.
You have speed to deal with their speed.
You have flight so that you can maneuver.
You have Wolverine's adamantium skeleton (reinforced durability to Lightray's very durable skin).
You have Wolverine's fighting skill.
You have Wolverine's claws (with super strength).
You have Wolverine's healing factor.
You have half of Surfer's power (assuming you fight him first).

Thanks man! That's some of what I had in mind, that and a little energy manip. I think it should be enough to win with all things considered.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Lightray is so not low herald. erm I've been trying to get him and a few other new gods on the board or bumped up.

Lightray has created suns. no expression He should not be low herald, he's at least mid.

Yeah, when I saw lightray on low herald, that was almost immediately my first choice. I agree he should be a lot higher than he is. In this fight I won't be holding back, so bloodlusted lightray against these characters combined half of all of their own abilities should be sufficient to win. I thought about using midnighter as the street leveler for his battle scenario calculations (then I realized I'd have half of surfer's ca and a motherbox of my own) but I decided to use wolverine for the superior healing factor.

TricksterPriest
Anyone who carries a decent motherbox as standard equipment is at least high meta or low herald bare minimum.

And stop cheating. You know he's lowballed, why feed into it? stick out tongue

Sirius77
Lol, I saw an opportunity and went for it stick out tongue

In all seriousness, he really is underrated though..

the ninjak
I'll miss your Sig Sin. I wish you all the best.

D_Dude1210
Multiple Man is meta and not street level, tho. stick out tongue

Also, if you wish to have ANY hope of winning here, you'd need both BFR and entrapment protection as well as some sort of defense against matter manip.

Lord Feron
Apcalypse - Molecular control of my body, Immotality, Teleportation, Technopathy, Psionic powers, flight, Celestial tech. When apoc powers are in my hands i'm gonna own them.

Sync - Screw mimic lol, Duplicate superpowered beings powers and have full awareness of it's utilization, metabolize bio energy, and sense track superpowered beings.

Street - Mr. X I will know everymove they are gonan throw at me before they do it. =D

Im not sure, but I think that mimic and sync can only copy mutants.

how's this?

classic juggs

blink

leech

Sirius77
Isnt classic juggernaut mid herald?

Blair Wind
Originally posted by 753
Im not sure, but I think that mimic and sync can only copy mutants.

how's this?

classic juggs

blink

leech

Mimic has copied non mutants - and the phoenix force - which shows me he could copy these guys as well.

Mimic can also copy up to 5 people, where Sync can only copy one (albeit fully, but still only 1).

Originally posted by 753
classic juggernaut
quicksilver
loa

I'd wreck those bitches

How would you fly? confused

Originally posted by Blair Wind

thumb up

Dealing with 1000+ of one of the most elite energy wielders in comics (including psionic energy and magical energy which would lead to a sun light deprived Superman, a drained Green Lantern ring, useless magical lightning by Thor, and harmless Cosmic Bolts by Surfer - I could also use their energy against their other teammates) who can also copy your powers (Superman, Surfer, Thor x 500) + has a healing factor? I don't see how almost anyone can deal with this amalgam.

Mimic has copied non mutants - and the phoenix force - which shows me he could copy these guys as well.

Mimic can also copy up to 5 people, where Sync can only copy one (albeit fully, but still only 1).

How would you fly? confused

Dealing with 1000+ of one of the most elite energy wielders in comics (including psionic energy and magical energy which would lead to a sun light deprived Superman, a drained Green Lantern ring, useless magical lightning by Thor, and harmless Cosmic Bolts by Surfer - I could also use their energy against their other teammates) who can also copy your powers (Superman, Surfer, Thor x 500) + has a healing factor? I don't see how almost anyone can deal with this amalgam. blinks power more than makes up for flight. Id say juggs is low herald given his utter lack of versatility and limited offensive capacities. vulcan is much more of a mid-high hreald IMO. I did not check the tier thread though.

who has mimic copied that wasnt a mutant? and what was the context witht he PF? did he just copy jean or rachel while weilding it or the PF itself?

Blair Wind
Originally posted by 753
blinks power more than makes up for flight. Id say juggs is low herald given his utter lack of versatility and limited offensive capacities. vulcan is much more of a mid-high hreald IMO. I did not check the tier thread though.

who has mimic copied that wasnt a mutant? and what was the context witht he PF? did he just copy jean or rachel while weilding it or the PF itself?

I'm pretty sure there was others, but the Hulk specifically. He copied, IIRC, Dark Phoenix's (Jean) powers.

Also, you stated Juggernaut, Quicksilver, and Loa. Where is Blink in that?

I went by the tiers thread and OP precedent (with Multiple Man) for my three.

I'm pretty sure there was others, but the Hulk specifically. He copied, IIRC, Dark Phoenix's (Jean) powers.

Also, you stated Juggernaut, Quicksilver, and Loa. Where is Blink in that?

I went by the tiers thread and OP precedent (with Multiple Man) for my three. those were two different posts. loa flies IINM. vulcan is ranked as lh? that thing is too outdated.

Badabing
Firestorm

Batman 1 Million - tech and fighting skills.

Batman - intelligence.

This wasn't exactly my first choice as an amalgam but I didn't want to choose the same as anyone else. The rankings are based from our tier thread. Also, 2 x Batman = auto-win! sneer

Solidus Black
Herald: Fernus The Burning - Insane shapeshifting, strength, invulnerability, energy projection, phasing, invisibility, telepathy, speed

Meta: Jack Hawksmoor - The manipulation of cities (densely populated areas) - I would use these for additional misdirection

Street: Longshot - extra agility, mild luck manipulation, psychometry

fernus is high herald at least and jack is more like a low herald

celeyhyga17

Vulcan at low herald? hmm.......

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Badabing
Firestorm

Batman - intelligence.

This wasn't exactly my first choice as an amalgam but I didn't want to choose the same as anyone else. The rankings are based from our tier thread. Also, 2 x Batman = auto-win! sneer

I call bullshit yet again. Firestorm is at least mid herald, probably high. Hell, he's trans at times.

Solidus: Fernus is trans. And Jack is probably low herald.

Badabing
I call bullshit yet again. Firestorm is at least mid herald, probably high. Hell, he's trans at times.

Solidus: Fernus is trans. And Jack is probably low herald. I call shut your face!

The tier thread is what I went by, as shown in my original post.

TricksterPriest
I call shut your face!

The tier thread is what I went by, as shown in my original post.

You shut yours! durfist The tier thread is outright wrong. ****ing Lightray is low herald. If Firestorm is low herald, I'm gonna call bullshit.

Badabing
You shut yours! durfist The tier thread is outright wrong. ****ing Lightray is low herald. If Firestorm is low herald, I'm gonna call bullshit. You DARE turn the dur against me!? ohno

The tier thread is screwed up regarding some characters. I had to look twice and make sure Apoc and Firestorm were low herald.

chomperx9
You DARE turn the dur against me!? ohno

The tier thread is screwed up regarding some characters. I had to look twice and make sure Apoc and Firestorm were low herald. clean your specs, it helps

Mindset
Thought that said clean your pecs.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
Thought that said clean your pecs. confused it did

Parmaniac
You DARE turn the dur against me!? ohno
http://i51.tinypic.com/2qn8al2.jpg

Badurbing

chomperx9
Originally posted by Parmaniac

Badurbing bada still using polaroid ?

Parmaniac
Durlaroid

Sin I AM
lmfao you guys are insane lol

Gravtion.............low herald
Holocaust............high meta
Warlock.............low meta/high street

TricksterPriest
Graviton is not low herald. sad Maybe because he's an idiot, but in terms of power, he's beaten Thor and some decent avenger teams.

Why the hell is everyone cheating at this? durlaugh

inimalist
holocaust also isn't a meta.... or warlock a street ffs

Why the hell is everyone cheating at this? durlaugh

I didn't and I rocked the casba

Sin I AM
lol im just going by the crappy tier thread...........i was gonna use

Magneto, Mrs Marvel, and Taskmaster but id probably be killed after i fought norrin

JakeTheBank
I think the only person I think my pick would have had trouble with is Norrin, too, tbh. Everyone else would be rocked. sneer

Sin I AM
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I think the only person I think my pick would have had trouble with is Norrin, too, tbh. Everyone else would be rocked. sneer

see thats the thing, normally with CIS off id have no dream of beating Norrin, but since he usually jobs in character i figured i could atleast take a slim majority against him

Living monolith, Mary marvel, and batgirl......the streets are prett much useless, thats y i added the low metas to the list as well

JakeTheBank
see thats the thing, normally with CIS off id have no dream of beating Norrin, but since he usually jobs in character i figured i could atleast take a slim majority against him

Living monolith, Mary marvel, and batgirl......the streets are prett much useless, thats y i added the low metas to the list as well

Yeah, if Norrin tried his whole typical spaceman pacifist BS on me, I could try to gut him with the Sword of Power or something. My strategy was pretty much to get up close and personal and just beat ass. lol

King Kandy
Here's my bet:

1. GotG Warlock
2. Exiles Mimic
3. Mr Immortal

Badabing
I'm still going with my original picks. But am open to change if the tier thread gets sorted out. sneerOriginally posted by Badabing
Firestorm

Batman - intelligence.

This wasn't exactly my first choice as an amalgam but I didn't want to choose the same as anyone else. The rankings are based from our tier thread. Also, 2 x Batman = auto-win! sneer Originally posted by Parmaniac

Badurbing Originally posted by Parmaniac
Durlaroid laughing out loud

Nice sig and avi sin. cool

Martian_mind
Hmmm....

Low Herald- Power Girl
Meta- Miss Martian (Telepathy/Phasing)
Low Meta- Multiple man

Sin I AM
I'm still going with my original picks. But am open to change if the tier thread gets sorted out. sneer laughing out loud

Nice sig and avi sin. cool

isnt that your job lol, i mean you are a mod

oh and thanx, courtesy of scythe

byrdgang21
Black Bolt (flight, super strength, energy manipulation & scream)
Rogue (power absorbtion/stealing)
Wolverine (adamantium skeleton, durability, healing factor, fighting ability)

Blair Wind
Originally posted by King Kandy
Here's my bet:

1. GotG Warlock
2. Exiles Mimic
3. Mr Immortal

thumb up

Originally posted by byrdgang21
Black Bolt (flight, super strength, energy manipulation & scream)
Rogue (power absorbtion/stealing)
Wolverine (adamantium skeleton, durability, healing factor, fighting ability)

You only get one attribute for your lowest ranked characters

black bolt
leech
butterball

this is fun

TheTyrant
1- Black Bolt
2- Multiple Man
3- Wolverine

King Kandy
thumb up
Yeah I thought so... in fact, that amalgam could probably fight all four at once and do fine.

Simbon
Using multiple man is a mistake in this thread. Surfer can turn off the x-gene of even a mutant as powerful as God-like Cable. I would say stay away from mutants on this one.

Originally posted by Simbon
Using multiple man is a mistake in this thread. Surfer can turn off the x-gene of even a mutant as powerful as God-like Cable. I would say stay away from mutants on this one. so why didnt he?

Sin I AM
hmmmmmmm.......can surfer manipulate someone who's been affected by the terrigan mists?

Simbon
Originally posted by 753
so why didnt he?

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/6076/cabledeadpool102005strevw5.jpg

Simbon
hmmmmmmm.......can surfer manipulate someone who's been affected by the terrigan mists?

No idea what effect the mists would have on surfer's ability to mess w/ dna.

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/6076/cabledeadpool102005strevw5.jpg cant see the scan. I dont recall him turing cables powers off, he still flared out of control and was pulling massive telepathic feats after the battle was over.

Mindset
He never turned Cable's powers off.

Sin I AM
apparently he is able to shut down mutants, but i always wondered y couldnt he do the same to inhumans

Simbon
He never turned Cable's powers off.

Then I am seriously misreading the end of that fight; Surfer blasts him with an eye-blast, Cable's energy-signature disappears and Surfer tells him he will live without his power. That seems like getting one's power turned off to me.

He has also messed with people's DNA on other occasions.

Mindset
Then I am seriously misreading the end of that fight; Surfer blasts him with an eye-blast, Cable's energy-signature disappears and Surfer tells him he will live without his power. That seems like getting one's power turned off to me.

He has also messed with people's DNA on other occasions. He didn't, seeing as Cable helped Rachel with Providence using his tk after SS left.

Cable's powers were burning out, SS didn't do anything to them.

Sin I AM
He didn't, seeing as Cable helped Rachel with Providence using his tk after SS left.

Cable's powers were burning out, SS didn't do anything to them.

so what was the whole "he will live without power"remark...surfer usually doesnt make boasts he doesnt back

Mindset

Cable's powers were burning out

SS wasn't boasting, he was stating a fact.

Blair Wind
Off Topic.

Someone asked for a non mutant team, here are two:

Low Herald:
Duplicate Boy - can fully and completely duplicate anyone's powers - up to Superman level, Validus was too much - that he wants (even galaxies apart) and stack them together at once.

High Meta:
Cloak - He will eat their souls.

Low Meta:
Dupli-Kate - Multiple Man knockoff with mystic origins

Or

Low Herald: Breach

High Meta: Cloak

Low Meta: Midnighter

Badabing
isnt that your job lol, i mean you are a mod

oh and thanx, courtesy of scythe The tier threads are debated and voted upon. My only real duty is to edit the OP.

Sin I AM
The tier threads are debated and voted upon. My only real duty is to edit the OP.

pffffffftttttttt..........u just destroyed my image of your authoritie! sad

-Pr-
Well, he does have to do what he's told...

He has also messed with people's DNA on other occasions. cable's body couldnt handle his own power, so he was gonna burn out on his own. that battle really served no practical purpose, it was only there to show cable's power level

Mindset
I don't even remember why SS came to Earth.

yeah neither do I and his rationale for fighting cable who killed nobody and held identical pacifist views to his own was crap

inimalist
the cable/surfer fight:

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/9563/cabledeadpool102005stre.th.jpghttp://img806.imageshack.us/img806/9563/cabledeadpool102005stre.th.jpghttp://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9563/cabledeadpool102005stre.th.jpghttp://img685.imageshack.us/img685/9563/cabledeadpool102005stre.th.jpghttp://img291.imageshack.us/img291/34/cabledeadpool102005strej.th.jpghttp://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9563/cabledeadpool102005stre.th.jpghttp://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9563/cabledeadpool102005stre.th.jpghttp://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9563/cabledeadpool102005stre.th.jpghttp://img202.imageshack.us/img202/9563/cabledeadpool102005stre.th.jpg

whats strange, is I TOTALLY misread this the first time. I thought it was some awesome statement about Cable trying to play God, and being entirely denied by SS, like, a lesson in hubris. It still is, but I thought the message was way more clearer than what is actually there. Surfer clearly doesn't turn off Cable's powers, Cable and Deadpool do it deliberatly by destroying part of Cable's brain.

inimalist
Originally posted by 753
cable's body couldnt handle his own power, so he was gonna burn out on his own. that battle really served no practical purpose, it was only there to show cable's power level

yes, the power to be toyed with by surfer...

Mindset
Originally posted by inimalist
yes, the power to be toyed with by surfer... Meh, Cable wasn't trying to fight SS anyway.

The only time he got serious he broke Surfer's board.

inimalist
Meh, Cable wasn't trying to fight SS anyway.

The only time he got serious he broke Surfer's board.

and when surfer got serious he ohko'd ol' nathan

Mindset
and when surfer got serious he ohko'd ol' nathan Who at the time wasn't defending himself.

yes, the power to be toyed with by surfer... he let that happen to advance his plans uhuh

inimalist
Exhibit A:

Man-Thing stalemates Silver Surfer to forward his own plans:

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/3412/strangetalesstarring116.th.jpghttp://img62.imageshack.us/img62/7637/strangetalesstarring117.th.jpghttp://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5772/strangetalesstarring118.th.jpghttp://img818.imageshack.us/img818/6654/strangetalesstarring119.th.jpghttp://img810.imageshack.us/img810/7200/strangetalesstarring120.th.jpghttp://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6246/strangetalesstarring121.th.jpghttp://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3271/strangetalesstarring122.th.jpghttp://img3.imageshack.us/img3/3369/strangetalesstarring123.th.jpghttp://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3950/strangetalesstarring124.th.jpg

Exhibit B:

Cable eats some humble pie:

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9563/cabledeadpool102005stre.th.jpg

Mindset
SS didn't see Man-Thing as a threat, he's just a piece of living shit and grass after all. smile

inimalist
SS didn't see Man-Thing as a threat, he's just a piece of living shit and grass after all. smile

as Kad'Mon he is... considerably more powerful. Like, fights with ancient Atlantean Gods powerful (ok, not well, but still fights them)

Surfer was too concerned with the nexus shard that had created Utopia, but it certainly isn't unreasonable that Kad'Mon would beat him in a fight, and we see Surfer's attacks do nothing to him, he doesn't even need to heal. And frankly, for "not seeing him as a threat", surfer was pretty busy "using every iota of his power" until he had to fall to his knees from exhaustion, and Man-Thing was still playing possum

anyways, the point is, for someone who "was losing to really win", Cable didn't come out too well

Mindset
I didn't even look at the scans, I just know "he's just a piece of living shit and grass".

Cable has somewhere around low level superhuman/peak durability, when he's not attempting to defend getting blasted by SS should put him down, add on top of that Cable was running out of power and all I can muster is a: meh.

inimalist
Weird, I really see the Surfer/Cable fight in a different way

It seems like Surfer takes everything Cable has, shrugs it off, and eyeblast ohko's him. to me at least...

Mindset
Weird, I really see the Surfer/Cable fight in a different way

It seems like Surfer takes everything Cable has, shrugs it off, and eyeblast ohko's him. to me at least... There isn't a different way to see it. Not that part about the eye blast.

Cable isn't attempting to defend himself.

Also, Cable isn't attempting to hurt SS and iirc he's trying to reason with him, it's not really much of a fight.

inimalist
There isn't a different way to see it. Not that part about the eye blast.

Cable isn't attempting to defend himself.

Also, Cable isn't attempting to hurt SS and iirc he's trying to reason with him, it's not really much of a fight.

so he broke surfer's board with well reasoned arguments?

I don't disagree, Cable with full TK shield probably requires more than 1 shot from Surfer. My bigger point was that he didn't end off well in that conflict, for whatever reason.

actually... I think my point was to confirm what happened to Cable's powers...

Blair Wind
Guys. Go to a Cable vs Surfer thread and take it there.

inimalist
My picks:

Herald: God Cable
Meta: 90s era Cable
Street: Current Cable

shifty

Mindset
so he broke surfer's board with well reasoned arguments?

I don't disagree, Cable with full TK shield probably requires more than 1 shot from Surfer. My bigger point was that he didn't end off well in that conflict, for whatever reason.

actually... I think my point was to confirm what happened to Cable's powers... No, he broke Surfer's board to get him to stop fighting. So he could do some further reasoning. smile

Cable basically let himself get blasted because it didn't matter, he thought he was going to die, or be brain dead, I think, it has been awhile since I read it.

My picks:

Herald: God Cable
Meta: 90s era Cable
Street: Current Cable

shifty

I concur.

inimalist
No, he broke Surfer's board to get him to stop fighting. So he could do some further reasoning. smile

Cable basically let himself get blasted because it didn't matter, he thought he was going to die, or be brain dead, I think, it has been awhile since I read it.

lol, no, I agree, the fight isn't really illustrative of how a full out fight between the two would go. Surfer is the "winner", and the MT scans were more a tongue in cheek joke, but sure, Cable wasn't fighting as hard as he could.

But no, this isn't cable vs surfer, and I was more interesed in posting the scans to confirm that surfer didn't turn off cables powers (which I actually totally thought had happened...)

Scythe
oh and thanx, courtesy of scythe

Damn, skippy. Glad peeps liked it.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Scythe
Damn, skippy. Glad peeps liked it.

stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Simbon
Yeah, I guess I was wrong about the surfer cable fight. Still, Surfer can manipulate DNA, so it's not an entirely moot argument.

Getting back to the original question, I think it is obvious that the combination of Absorbing man and anyone with teleportation can win, and you can even forego the third power-set. Just teleport into a position where you are touching Mjolnir, and the team will lose not long after that.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
laughing out loud @ "gangbuster"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.