Sparking fuse box

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lt_Champion
Does anyone know how to cool and or fix a ground wire that is getting too hot and sparking in a fuse box, or how much it could cost, or just how to keep it cool during normal use.... Im very concerned because my house is 11 years old and id rather not have my stuff catch fire

RE: Blaxican
If it's sparking turn off the power in your house and call whatever company your electricity provider is. Gas and electricity are two things in your home you do not want to **** with unless you are trained and certified.

Lt_Champion
>> Id have to know a cost, since I cant afford to fix it.... and dont give me the whole "you cant afford a fire crap" I cant afford much of anything

hints why im trying to get a job`

Call your electricity provider. no expression

They will give you a rough idea of the price, and if its an emergency or due to defective equipment they'll probably do it for free. Utilities are a public service, they're not going to let your house burn down because you don't have any money.

Point being, you can't afford a fire, however a phone call is free.

Rogue Jedi
You're gonna die.

Lt_Champion
Your so sweet RJ XD

Rogue Jedi
Yeah? Show me your bewbs then.

Esau Cairn
If it's heating up just throw a bucket of water on it.

Lt_Champion
RJ and EC: you first.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Lt_Champion
RJ and EC: you first. No, you!! pm them. NOW.

Lt_Champion
Nope, I win by kid rule. XD he who asks something embarassing or something that could get the one being asked in trouble must attempt it first should the askee activate the "you first" clause

Rogue Jedi
Nope, I win by kid rule. XD he who asks something embarassing or something that could get the one being asked in trouble must attempt it first should the askee activate the "you first" clause I lost interest.

Lt_Champion
ouch. sad

Rogue Jedi
or you could send the pm......

Lt_Champion
Nah,

Rogue Jedi
Please?

Lt_Champion
nope XD

Rogue Jedi
If you don't, your house will burn down.

Lt_Champion
my house will be the same even if I dont show you my boobs. ^^ But Ill make you a deal, Get Thunder Fox (aka my bf) to agree to it, and i will

Oh snap, I had no idea you were a woman. This changes everything.

Then show the repairman your boobs.

Lt_Champion
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Oh snap, I had no idea you were a woman. This changes everything.

Then show the repairman your boobs.

I am taking that as a compliment

I live with two other girls and one guy as well XD we'd have to split the cost XD

Rogue Jedi
my house will be the same even if I dont show you my boobs. ^^ But Ill make you a deal, Get Thunder Fox (aka my bf) to agree to it, and i will 1950's line of thought.

Esau Cairn
All I've ever wanted in life was a sturdy glass coffee table & an open- minded woman full of curry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.