Marvel Comics Pound for Pound!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"

D_Dude1210
To be fair, Thor "Pac-man" Odinson does NOT lose sight of his gameplan when he meets adversity. He actually thrives in it. His greatest fights and truimphs were with more powerful opponents (see: Glory).

I think his greatest weakness is his propensity to hold back and let his opponents whale on him just so he can get a better measure of his abilities or put on a better show. ;P

And Surfer's greatest weakness is his weak chin vs Thanos' pimp hand.

Love the post tho. Fellow boxing fan here. ;P

"Id"
Yeah I was only thinking about Pac-Man losing sight of the gameplan when he fought Eric the first time, and attempting to somehow tie that in with warrior madness.

psycho gundam
someone likes boxing

a lot

"Id"
My love for boxing, and fandom for comics have lead me to create this monster. >_>

psycho gundam
we might finally see pacquiao vs mayweather, it's just going to cost a fortune

gogogadgetgo
doubt it, mayweather camp's insistence for random blood testing is complete BS. if every single fighter pac-man fought didnt request blood testing, why should mayweather be any special?

D_Dude1210
Yeah, Mayweather is gayyyyy....

Hate the fact that you use him to represent one of my fave characters (Surfer), but if I think about it a bit, I guess it IS pretty appropriate. stick out tongue

dmills
Pac-man should just agree to the testing. Unless he has something to hide...

gogogadgetgo
It's a matter of principle, why would Pac-man have to subject himself to such a thing when it isnt even necessary. Mayweather is just gay and scared that he'd get his face punched in. He's seen how Pac-man beat the fighters he beat much easier and much faster so yeah, he's a scared little gay boy.

"Id"
The fight is going to be made. The fact that Floyd is taking up a tune up, and recently announcing that he will fight Manny is enough. If you ask me, its was an elaborate ploy by Arum. He wants to squeeze out Manny for what he is worth, taking on one big name after another, until the inevitable showdown with Floyd.

Floyd, and Manny is a pickem fight. Personally I see Floyd schooling Manny, but time will tell.

Digi
I lol'd. 'nother hardcore boxing fan here, just one not stupid enough to post something like this.

wink

Naija boy
Originally posted by "Id"

Floyd, and Manny is a pickem fight. Personally I see Floyd schooling Manny, but time will tell.

Similar to how Silver "money" surfer will school Thor"pacman" Odinson...too evasive,technical, and will capitalize on the counter.

dmills
Originally posted by "Id"
The fight is going to be made. The fact that Floyd is taking up a tune up, and recently announcing that he will fight Manny is enough. If you ask me, its was an elaborate ploy by Arum. He wants to squeeze out Manny for what he is worth, taking on one big name after another, until the inevitable showdown with Floyd.

Floyd, and Manny is a pickem fight. Personally I see Floyd schooling Manny, but time will tell. I didn't believe so at first, but after seeing the Mayweather/Mosley fight I think Floyd will take Manny. Though Shane did have Iirc a bear 2 year layoff up until that fight.

Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
It's a matter of principle, why would Pac-man have to subject himself to such a thing when it isnt even necessary. Mayweather is just gay and scared that he'd get his face punched in. He's seen how Pac-man beat the fighters he beat much easier and much faster so yeah, he's a scared little gay boy.

5 years ago I'd have agreed with you. But sorry, too many big names across all sports have been busted. No one is getting the benefit of the doubt anymore.

BeyondTheGrave
Too bad Silver Surfer is spending more time smacking around b!tches than actually fighting. and I didn't know Thor was a dopper with a penchant for catchweights and crummy kareoke laughing

no Miguel Cotto sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.