Shin Bison runs the Darkstalkers Gaunlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
The same gantlet Gouki ran just a while back. Now it's Vega's turn.

1. Felicia

2. BB Hood

3. Talbain

4. Sasquatch

5. Bishamon

6. Morrigan

He rejuvenates after every battle.

Insomnia1234
Is Bison able to use his psycho drive?

stargun
Beats everyone but Morrigan...

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
The same gantlet Gouki ran just a while back. Now it's Vega's turn.

1. Felicia

2. BB Hood

3. Talbain

4. Sasquatch

5. Bishamon

6. Morrigan

He rejuvenates after every battle.

I said Akuma would get to Morrigan and at that point, the possibilities are up in the air, although I do lean towards Morrigan, in that match. That said, I think Bison goes down at Bisha.

I put Akuma over Bisha cuz Akuma can attack the soul and even has a soul annihilatin move. The fact that he has mastered Satsui No Hadou also means he has an incredibly powerful soul, himself. It can take beatin from an average Darkstalker.

Bison on the other hand is what I would like to call a "spiritual sellout"(your favorite term). He's incredibly powerful but his soul is far weaker, than Akuma's. Bisha's mad crazy soul manip will do Bison in, for sure. Bison has never even come up against anything of Bisha's caliber. Morrigan would be a total stomp. I do think that Bison would take the 1st 4 much easier than Akuma would, simply cuz his 'extra' powers make him better equipped at killin' people without havin to really fight them in close quarters.

NemeBro
Stops dead hard at Sasquatch, obviously.

Why is the strongest person on the gauntlet only number four?

Insomnia1234
I think Bison without psycho drive can beat everyone in the list exept Morrigan. And he will lose to Morrigan whether he uses psycho drive or not, my opinion of course.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by No End N Site
I said Akuma would get to Morrigan and at that point, the possibilities are up in the air, although I do lean towards Morrigan, in that match. That said, I think Bison goes down at Bisha.

I put Akuma over Bisha cuz Akuma can attack the soul and even has a soul annihilatin move. The fact that he has mastered Satsui No Hadou also means he has an incredibly powerful soul, himself. It can take beatin from an average Darkstalker.

Bison on the other hand is what I would like to call a "spiritual sellout"(your favorite term). He's incredibly powerful but his soul is far weaker, than Akuma's. Bisha's mad crazy soul manip will do Bison in, for sure. Bison has never even come up against anything of Bisha's caliber. Morrigan would be a total stomp. I do think that Bison would take the 1st 4 much easier than Akuma would, simply cuz his 'extra' powers make him better equipped at killin' people without havin to really fight them in close quarters.

Would his psychic mojo not help against Bishamon?Originally posted by NemeBro
Stops dead hard at Sasquatch, obviously.

Why is the strongest person on the gauntlet only number four?

Do U think he's the strongest because he's Canadian?

Originally posted by Insomnia1234
Is Bison able to use his psycho drive? Yes.

NemeBro
I was joking Frisky.

And I am, uh, not Canadian. So I am not sure what your point was...?

RE: Blaxican
You're not Canadian?

Tha C-Master
Morrigan beats him, and he likes it.

No End N Site
Would his psychic mojo not help against Bishamon?

Soul Power>>>>>>>>All powers (includin psychic). Your jumpin straight in for the kill.

Bisha can force Bison's soul to take itself out.

Tha C-Master
Bison is too awesome!

Esomark
I think I may have asked this before but when has Bison showed city destructive power and how exactly did the fights with Ryu, Ken, Sakura, Sagat, the Dolls, and Charlie roll out? I'm somewhat confused by it since there has been different stories on it.

How exactly can Bishamon affect souls?

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by Esomark
I think I may have asked this before but when has Bison showed city destructive power

N just a few endings, most notably, his own. With just Ryu powering the Drive, he turns a city into a burning mushroom cloud. Imagine if he had the body 2 use more than 1 person @ a time.

and how exactly did the fights with Ryu, Ken, Sakura, Sagat, the Dolls, and Charlie roll out? I'm somewhat confused by it since there has been different stories on it.

1. Ken.

He is beaten, brainwashed and forced 2 fight Ryu.

2. Ryu.

He beats the brainwashed Ken and takes on Vega.

3. Sakura.

Ryu is defeated and then brainwashed. Sakura steps N 2 defend Ryu.

4. Sakura and Ken.

Ken recovers and joins Sakura 2 help defend Ryu against Vega.

5. Ken, Sakura, and Sagat.

Ryu is prep talked by Sagat, then Sagat leaves 2 help Sakura and Ken.

6. Ken, Sakura, Sagat and Ryu.

Ryu snaps out of the mind control and leaves 2 help Sakura, Ken, and Sagat. Ryu then unleashes the mighty PIS/CIS Shoryuken 2 defeat Vega. Many believe Vega 2 have retreated although, SFEC says Vega died numerous times N the course of A3. So Ryu most likely actually killed Vega, rather than forced him 2 retreat.

7. Cammy and the Dolls

Vega retreats, most likely revives, back @ base only 2 B ambushed by Cammy and the Dolls. Not very clear what happens. All that is known is that everyone makes it out alive after the battle. Vega may have died........again.

8. Chun Li, Guile and Charlie

After Vega survives or revives from the Dolls, he is ambushed again. Chun Li and Guile then leave Charlie alone 2 face Vega while they rig the base with explosives.

9. Charlie

Vega and Charlie do battle and Vega is held off til the base explodes up N a giant mushroom cloud.

10. Rose

It is then revealed that Vega has survived the explosion, but then is confronted by Rose. With the Drive gone, and Vega's power exhausted, he is about 2 lose his immortality but B4 that happens, he shoves his soul into Rose's body.

Things were never said, officially, 2 have went down N this order, but these things R officially said 2 have happened. This is just the more widely believed, most logical order of events. 1 thing people do ignore 4 sure is, Vega may have actually fought most of the cast, but do 2 bad writing, there isn't enuff room 2 fit the characters into these events despite it being HEAVILY implied that Vega has fought almost everyone N SFA3.

How exactly can Bishamon affect souls?

I don't really remember the specifics. I just remember his powers being really, really good. His abilities were posted somewhere N this section. I may have 2 look around and get back 2 U on this.

Frisky Dingo
Edit-

Sum of Bishamon's soul abilities.

Body possession. He can even call up a follower soul 2 posses U so he doesn't have 2 leave or disperse his own body. Soul manip. He can call forth spirits 2, pretty much, poltergeist U. He also has a soul slashing sword.

It should B noted that he doesn't gain these powers til after he splits from Oboro and reapers N Vampire Savior.

NemeBro
IIRC his sword drains your blood and your soul when it cuts you..

Frisky Dingo
^That too.

And how could I forget, he can just outright take souls. That's what his bodies made of.

GenomeFrozener
Bison stops right on Morrigan.

NemeBro
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
Bison stops right on Morrigan. Right "on" Morrigan ey?

Nice.

Hurhurhur

No End N Site
Ryu then unleashes the mighty PIS/CIS Shoryuken 2 defeat Vega.

This makes me realize something. I am so glad SF Fans are finally beyond usin stupid ass A>B>C, now.

Ryu one shots a dude who tanks nukes like mosquito bites and, with his power properly primed, could treat large locations on Earth like a game of Whack-A-Mole.

Remember this, the version of Ryu that did this could barely beat Ken and couldn't even hold a candle to Sagat. The version of Ryu that did this wasn't even stronger than the SNH. Ryu with just some of the SNH in Alpha was said to be on Akuma's level and Akuma was bustin islands.

Ryu can now beat Ken handily, is match for Sagat and has surpassed what the SNH would have given him, plus, trainin with Oro.

Ryu's DP is 100% more effective than a nuke. Bison phuckin laughs at gettin nuked. Ryu uppercuts'im, decades before the current game, and Bison is DOA. Lmbao.

A>B>C logic is fun.

Not even gonna get into how Bisha takes full on energy blasts from M.Pyron and doesn't even crack or chip.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by NemeBro
Right "on" Morrigan ey?

Nice.

Hurhurhur laughing

Frisky Dingo
This makes me realize something. I am so glad SF Fans are finally beyond usin stupid ass A>B>C, now.

Ryu one shots a dude who tanks nukes like mosquito bites and, with his power properly primed, could treat large locations on Earth like a game of Whack-A-Mole.

Remember this, the version of Ryu that did this could barely beat Ken and couldn't even hold a candle to Sagat. The version of Ryu that did this wasn't even stronger than the SNH. Ryu with just some of the SNH in Alpha was said to be on Akuma's level and Akuma was bustin islands.

Ryu can now beat Ken handily, is match for Sagat and has surpassed what the SNH would have given him, plus, trainin with Oro.

Ryu's DP is 100% more effective than a nuke. Bison phuckin laughs at gettin nuked. Ryu uppercuts'im, decades before the current game, and Bison is DOA. Lmbao.

A>B>C logic is fun.

Not even gonna get into how Bisha takes full on energy blasts from M.Pyron and doesn't even crack or chip.

Win there is "plot crap" involved and lack of battle specifics, that form of logic 'is' erroneous. Sometimes, tho I think it's OK. Especially win the characters involved R both shown 2 B powerful N their own rights.

Despite Ryu's win being due 2 the plot, SF has done a good job of keeping their bosses from being jobbed. Vega's about the only boss I can say got jobbed.

Sagat was defeated by the SNH within Ryu.

Vega was killed by Rose. Rose is implied 2 B very powerful.

Gouki was testing Ryu

Vega was killed again N SFII, but it was by Gouki.

Seth didn't have any showings win Ryu took him down, altho, Seth was kicking the crap out of Ryu N the start.

Gill was just testing Alex.

Shin Vega's defeat by Ryu is the only unexplained flat out loss 4 a boss N the entire series.

GenomeFrozener
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
laughing

I didn't get the joke.

Meioh_Hades
I think too that Dictator will have a very hard time against Bishamoun, 'cause his soul is weaker than the one of fighters like Gouki, Gouken, Gen, etc.

I think Bisha wins 7/10.

However even if Dictator wins, he has no hope against Morrigan.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
I didn't get the joke. When a guy does something right "on" a girl it usually implies one thing.

NemeBro
That he is part of a Dixieland Band and she is on nails?

samirerre
are the darkstalkers really strong that morrigen can fight bison?

Tha C-Master
lol Morrigan would stomp him like a flea.

Zack Fair
Ryu can now beat Ken handily,

Because?

No End N Site
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Because?

Cuz he did.

Tha C-Master

A>B>C logic is fun.

Not even gonna get into how Bisha takes full on energy blasts from M.Pyron and doesn't even crack or chip. Nukes are different than typical concussive hits. His hits may very well be superpowerful in an enclosed area if they can hurt the likes of Akuma. But it doesn't mean it will blow up everything.

Frisky Dingo
Still, Vega lauhghing at getting nuked and then being nearly killed by a single DP is a little crazy. You can tank multiple nukes with ease but then killed by a punch from Ryu?

I do believe that that Shoryuken was a glimpse at Ryu's true potential and that Ryu, fully unleashed, is stronger than Gouki. But that's just what I believe, I have no proof.

Zack Fair
Cuz he did.

Prove it biscuits

Tha C-Master
Still, Vega lauhghing at getting nuked and then being nearly killed by a single DP is a little crazy. You can tank multiple nukes with ease but then killed by a punch from Ryu?

I do believe that that Shoryuken was a glimpse at Ryu's true potential and that Ryu, fully unleashed, is stronger than Gouki. But that's just what I believe, I have no proof. Well Ryu can hurt a person who sinks islands and whatnot. So they are harder hitting than they look. Gameplay and story segregation and all.

Frisky Dingo
^ You may be right but I would never argue that. Since you know, it's Street Fighter and all. Things like that don't fly on this forums with those paticular characters.

We would have to start giving SF characters more credit and you know we can't have that. Have a hard enough time getting everyone to understand that Shin Gouki is stronger than normal Gouki.

Tha C-Master
Don't even get into Oni, lol.

Consistency is what counts. There are different types of impacts granted, but they all hit really hard. Somebody was hating on them in the Comics forum, just because "They're more powerful than Mortal Kombat".

It's all about Rivalries here.

Frisky Dingo
That's mainly why when I make SF threads, it's usually SF VS another SF. I try to keep all the hate out.

Tha C-Master
Even that doesn't always seem to work, lol.

Haters gonna hate. stick out tongue

Meioh_Hades
Have a hard enough time getting everyone to understand that Shin Gouki is stronger than normal Gouki.

And that is a good indicator how many peoples are dumb:

Normal Gouki uses only a part of his power, while Shin Gouki uses all his power.

Even a 6 years old baby would understand that "less than 100%" < 100% ^^'

I do believe that that Shoryuken was a glimpse at Ryu's true potential and that Ryu, fully unleashed, is stronger than Gouki. But that's just what I believe, I have no proof.

IIRC in SFA3 Juni's quotes in the Japanese version, the girl states thing like BP of various chars.

For Ryu she says "SP Maximum rating of 125500"
For Gouki she says "SP120000!"
(For comparison, Ken has SP8400, Sagat has SP10900)

Ryu's one is a "potential" power, while Gouki is the current (during SFA3) times. So Ryu may have indeed the potential to become stronger than Gouki.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Even that doesn't always seem to work, lol.

Haters gonna hate. stick out tongue

That's true, but at least it's hate trimmed down to one character rather than hate on the entire franchise. I wouldn't even call it "hate", just refusal to face facts due to the person being a fan of the opposing series.Originally posted by Meioh_Hades

Normal Gouki uses only a part of his power, while Shin Gouki uses all his power.

laughing out loud If you think that's bad, you should have seen how people thought Kuroshiki Oni was WEAKER than Shin Gouki because his ONE AND ONLY showing didn't contain his greatest feat ever, despite the fact that Oni is stated to be BEYOND Shin Gouki.

Gouki shows true mastery of the Satsui No Hado by being able to control how much he can use at any moment.

Shin Gouki has him using all the Satui No Hado's power.

Kuroshiki Oni has him completely transcend humanity and take the Satsui No Hado beyond what the human body could ever achieve. He transform into a true demon.

Originally posted by Meioh_Hades
IIRC in SFA3 Juni's quotes in the Japanese version, the girl states thing like BP of various chars.

Ryu's one is a "potential" power, while Gouki is the current (during SFA3) times. So Ryu may have indeed the potential to become stronger than Gouki.

I had completely forgotten about that. I might have to play through SFA3 again to refresh my memory.

Tha C-Master
Frisky, let the haters hate. stick out tongue
Originally posted by Meioh_Hades

Ryu's one is a "potential" power, while Gouki is the current (during SFA3) times. So Ryu may have indeed the potential to become stronger than Gouki. Ryu certainly will overcome him. Considering his age and what he has already accomplished. One of these days they'll make a super Ryu, lol.

No End N Site
I try to keep all the hate out.

pIoZ1bsILF8

Frisky Dingo
LMAO

I get the point guys, "Haters gonna hate".

No End N Site
You betta know it, motha f**ka!

Tha C-Master
True dat.

Meioh_Hades
laughing out loud If you think that's bad, you should have seen how people thought Kuroshiki Oni was WEAKER than Shin Gouki because his ONE AND ONLY showing didn't contain his greatest feat ever, despite the fact that Oni is stated to be BEYOND Shin Gouki.

Gouki shows true mastery of the Satsui No Hado by being able to control how much he can use at any moment.

Shin Gouki has him using all the Satui No Hado's power.

Kuroshiki Oni has him completely transcend humanity and take the Satsui No Hado beyond what the human body could ever achieve. He transform into a true demon.

I had completely forgotten about that. I might have to play through SFA3 again to refresh my memory.

Those SFA3 quotes are from the Japanese version (USA and Europe versions don't retain specific "char vs char" quotes sad ).

laughing at Oni weaker than Shin Gouki. Oni is displayed to be an "ultimate" version of Gouki. I think he may be the most powerful SF char ever appeared.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.