Owlman(CSA) vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zubin
The Owlman from the movie: A Crisis on Two Earths takes on the Black Panther.

Scenario 1: No prep, standard equipment.

Scenario 2: 1 hour prep, standard equipment.

Scenario 3: 1 week prep, no holds barred.

Owlman(COTE) Respect Thread for those who are unfamiliar:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=547906

SquallX
One thing i never understand, why Ultraman doesn't just lobotomize him.

Zubin
Originally posted by SquallX
One thing i never understand, why Ultraman doesn't just lobotomize him.

You mean in the movie or in the comics?
IIRC the movie version relies on Owlman to supply him with super serum and/or deal with all the heavy thinking.

Anyway, for this thread I'm referring to the movie version of Owlman from the movie Justice League: A Crisis on Two Earths.

Originally posted by SquallX
One thing i never understand, why Ultraman doesn't just lobotomize him. he's got leverage over UM. I dont recall exactly what it was, but he has somethign that would destroy UM, if it ever tsaw the light of day. he sometimes reminds UM of it.

SquallX
Originally posted by 753
he's got leverage over UM. I dont recall exactly what it was, but he has somethign that would destroy UM, if it ever tsaw the light of day. he sometimes reminds UM of it.

The writers really need to stop writing Ultruman as a ***** when it comes to Owlman, and his wife.

The only time i started to like him, was in the Omega Man run. When he said he was tired of being cockhold. Only for the writers to once more turn him into a little *****.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.