The Judge runs this Gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SquallX
This is not a real fight, the heroes he'll be facing off will just stand there, and survive his attack for 1 full minute.

I bet you guys are asking who the Judge is. So i actually hope those that choose to debate on this thread has, or have one time watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

In season 2 of BTVS, the Judge was a demon with one touch can literally burns the humanity out of you, and that's how he kills his foes. He also claimed once he regain he's full strength, he won't need to touch them to kill them.

So can these guys survive his attack.

Superman
Captain Marvel
Cyclops
Waly West
Captain America
Spiderman
Batman

Because naming individual heroes would be too long, lest just go with any hero, that resides on DC Earth, and Marvel Earth.

I try to get a video of the Judge using his powers, but Youtube didn't have one.

Also if its on the wrong section, could a mod move it, instead of deleting it.

the ninjak
Superman- becomes a prick.

Cap Marv- becomes a prick.

Cyclops- Becomes a strategic killing machine!

Wally West- Runs till he becomes energy and disipates.

Cap America- Becomes a monster.

Spiderman- Becomes a rabid werespider.

Batman- Becomes a rabid killer prick.

-Pr-
He's not burning anything out of Superman.

SquallX
Originally posted by -Pr-
He's not burning anything out of Superman.

But it burns the humanity out of you. Not saying it would kill Superman, but i'll effect him.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by SquallX
But it burns the humanity out of you. Not saying it would kill Superman, but i'll effect him.

Superman isn't human stick out tongue

the ninjak
People really don't like imaginative threads here huh?
Nice work anyway Squall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.