Kal-L (Black Lantern) vs Sentry (no void)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Who wins?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/32013/912037-black_lantern_superman_super.jpg

JakeTheBank
Kal-L

Black bolt z
What did BL Kal-L do?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What did BL Kal-L do?
He's basically a moderately more powerful Superman who can't be put down with physical force and who can turn you into a Black Lantern by biting you.

As for feats he fought Conner Kent and Superman at the same time.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
He's basically a moderately more powerful Superman who can't be put down with physical force and who can turn you into a Black Lantern by biting you.

As for feats he fought Conner Kent and Superman at the same time. Would void be capable of becoming a black lantern?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Would void be capable of becoming a black lantern?
Irrelevant to this thread.

JakeTheBank
Would Void be turned?

I figure the power of the Black Lantern Corps/Nekron > Void by a damn good margin. Spectre was turned into a Black Lantern. As was Anti-Monitor for a moment. Take that as you will.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Would Void be turned?

I figure the power of the Black Lantern Corps/Nekron > Void by a damn good margin. Spectre was turned into a Black Lantern. As was Anti-Monitor for a moment. Take that as you will.
Yeah, it seemed the only being totally immune to the Black Lantern Ring that we saw was the Phantom Stranger, but that was because of his unique nature as a being who was neither alive nor dead.

JakeTheBank
Yeah, it seemed the only being totally immune to the Black Lantern Ring that we saw was the Phantom Stranger, but that was because of his unique nature as a being who was neither alive nor dead.

thumb up

keiththegreat
Prime resisted it.

JakeTheBank
Prime also tapped into almost the entirety of the emotional spectrum.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Prime resisted it.
I still am not quite sure what was up with that, but I really doubt it was simply a matter of Prime being "too badass" or "too powerful" for the ring.

Plus at the end you have an apparently normal, non-Undead Laurie wearing a Black Ring...so yeah...

Black bolt z
Irrelevant to this thread. Don't know why I typed void...

Yeah Kal wins.

PillarofOsiris
Kal wins this convincingly.

SquallX
I still am not quite sure what was up with that, but I really doubt it was simply a matter of Prime being "too badass" or "too powerful" for the ring.

Plus at the end you have an apparently normal, non-Undead Laurie wearing a Black Ring...so yeah...

Never understood that part either. It also said Hope, maybe she overcame the power.

Sirius77
Kal-L

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

Tazer
Yo.

stalemate.

Tazer

bbrem123
void

Decimus
Kal-L no void sentry stomp

bbrem123
opps didnt see the no void...

the ninjak
LOL at no void considering the degree Kal is at. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Zack Fair
Originally posted by the ninjak
LOL at no void considering the degree Kal is at. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Agreed.

Prep-Man
Kal.

TricksterPriest

Prime breaks the normal rules all the time. This is hardly the most insane thing he has done. srug

As for Void being turned: Only Prime, Don Hall, The new Dove, and the Phantom Stranger have shown resistance to the black rings.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Prime breaks the normal rules all the time. This is hardly the most insane thing he has done. srug

As for Void being turned: Only Prime, Don Hall, The new Dove, and the Phantom Stranger have shown resistance to the black rings.
Idk about that. This was the first time he'd done something that the Spectre couldn't do.

Don Hall and Dove were resistant because they were at peace, at balance, they had a mystical connection with the White Entity IIRC.

Prime...no such connection. I'm not saying I'm throwing out Prime resisting it, just that I don't believe its as simple as "Prime is too uber"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.