Worldbreaker Hulk (amped) vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Worldbreaker Hulk has the power gem and a red power ring.

carver9
World Breaker Hulk doesn't need any amps IMO to beat Prime. He is physically above Herald (just like Prime) and I would give Prime the edge if he wasn't just a brawler but he is.

So under normal circumstance... WB Hulk 6 or 7/10, with any type of amps, its a stomp.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by carver9
World Breaker Hulk doesn't need any amps IMO to beat Prime. He is physically above Herald (just like Prime) and I would give Prime the edge if he wasn't just a brawler but he is.

So under normal circumstance... WB Hulk 6 or 7/10, with any type of amps, its a stomp.
Lulz at WBH, the featless wonder, not needing amps to beat Prime.

Black bolt z
Should prime go H2h with him he is going to lose.

Besides that prime.

The Pict

no expression

iceman24567
Prime is too fast for Hulk. Prime wins

carver9
@iceman

Show me Prime using his speed ONE TIME during combat minus his spin around attack against the flash and you have a argument.

JakeTheBank
@iceman

Show me Prime using his speed ONE TIME during combat minus his spin around attack against the flash and you have a argument.

Using his superior speed to clock both Kal-El and Kal-L in space when they were trying to to push him through Rao and onto Mogo.

Omega Vision
@iceman

There's stripping away Lex Luthor's armor and appearing invisible to Luthor's sensors.

Lex Luthor was completely useless against Prime's speed, and Luthor's armor is AT LEAST as fast as Hulk and his sensors are AT LEAST as good as Hulk's senses.

PillarofOsiris
without any amping, Prime beats Worldbreaker Hulk 10/10 times. With the power gem, he's not much higher than Drax with the gem, and Thor handled him. I'd have a hard time seeing Hulk doing enough damage to put Prime down. Not only that but Prime can just take the gem away. So I'd give this fight to Prime still.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Using his superior speed to clock both Kal-El and Kal-L in space when they were trying to to push him through Rao and onto Mogo.

So this feat is proof that Hulk can't touch him?

confused

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
without any amping, Prime beats Worldbreaker Hulk 10/10 times. With the power gem, he's not much higher than Drax with the gem, and Thor handled him. I'd have a hard time seeing Hulk doing enough damage to put Prime down. Not only that but Prime can just take the gem away. So I'd give this fight to Prime still.

What are you talking about?

JakeTheBank

confused

You asked for a speed feat, I gave you one.

Considering Kal and Kal were moving at FTL speeds through space and Prime was fast enough to strike both of them seperately and considering their actual combat reflexes they both have, it shows Prime being able to outmove two beings of colossal strength and excessive speed struggling against him at once.

Concerning this actual fight...

If this degrades into a slug fest, I don't see how Prime can win this, tbh. Worldbreaker Hulk is at the peak of his physical strength presumably and stronger than WWH and Savage Hulk. Considering their own feats under their belts, those Hulks would be able to hurt Prime. Not enough to win, for sure, but based on what has hurt Prime, they could cause him physical pain.

Now, based on recent showings, the Hood, someone who was said, implied, and shown to be arguably the least skilled person in possession of the Power Gem was able to utterly destroy the Rulk with said gem, we get a clear measuring stick to which the gem amplifies a total feeb's strength. Now, if we assume WBH is no more proficient than Parker Robbins, the gem would increase his already great strength to levels which are pretty wild to conceive. I honestly don't see how that level of strength wouldn't hurt Prime based on what has hurt Prime.

The Red Lantern Ring isn't all that essential, here, tbh.

Anyway, Prime taking the gem back with his speed would be probable if Prime knew what it was or somehow deduced it was amping Hulk further. In any case, regardless of who wins here, I don't see how people can say Prime wouldn't be hurt in a slug fest with this Hulk.

carver9
You asked for a speed feat, I gave you one.

Considering Kal and Kal were moving at FTL speeds through space and Prime was fast enough to strike both of them seperately and considering their actual combat reflexes they both have, it shows Prime being able to outmove two beings of colossal strength and excessive speed struggling against him at once.

I think you are kind of over exaggerating with that feat a bit Jake. That's like me saying "Gladiator grabbed Hulk and was flying with him at light speed but before Glads got the chance to hit space so that Hulk could suffocate and Hulk knowing Glad intentions, Hulk thunder claps his ears". So since Glads was moving at "c" and Hulk prevented Glads from achieving his goal and thunderclapped him before reaching space, Hulk has FTL reflexes.

Not a good example Jake.

JakeTheBank
I think you are kind of over exaggerating with that feat a bit Jake. That's like me saying "Gladiator grabbed Hulk and was flying with him at light speed but before Glads got the chance to hit space so that Hulk could suffocate and Hulk knowing Glad intentions, Hulk thunder claps his ears". So since Glads was moving at "c" and Hulk prevented Glads from achieving his goal and thunderclapped him before reaching space, Hulk has FTL reflexes.

Not a good example Jake.

Well, no that's not a good example as what you said as:

A.) The Supermen were already in flight.
B.) Kal-El and Kal-L have legitimate speed feats in terms of actual combat.
C.) Prime managed to strike both of them in spite of him being tackled toward Rao, displaying speed that they couldn't counter in that instant.

carver9
Well, no that's not a good example as what you said as:

A.) The Supermen were already in flight.
B.) Kal-El and Kal-L have legitimate speed feats in terms of actual combat.
C.) Prime managed to strike both of them in spite of him being tackled toward Rao, displaying speed that they couldn't counter in that instant.

Omg...

What about Hulk grabbing a boulder and hitting a speeding Surfer with it that was flying at light. With that said... using this argument, Hulk can perceive things at light and hit them as well?

confused

Black bolt z
without any amping, Prime beats Worldbreaker Hulk 10/10 times. With the power gem, he's not much higher than Drax with the gem, and Thor handled him. I'd have a hard time seeing Hulk doing enough damage to put Prime down. Not only that but Prime can just take the gem away. So I'd give this fight to Prime still. Why do people remember thor smacking drax around when not 4 comics earlier, Drax was easily handling a bloodlusted thor and thought they were playing erm?

Colossus-Big C

Mindset
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Lulz at WBH, the featless wonder, not needing amps to beat Prime. Not featless, but other than that, yea.

Knowsbleed33

You aren't very smart.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
You aren't very smart.

Great argument.

iceman24567

confused who said Prime is to fast for Hulk to touch? Prime is to fast for Hulk to win though

with the power gem as it is being currently written, WWH can win. parker walked through the rulk with it.

the ninjak
Originally posted by 753
with the power gem as it is being currently written, WWH can win. parker walked through the rulk with it.

Was it a particular power gem?

keiththegreat
He had 2 gems when he fought Rulk IIRC.

Originally posted by the ninjak
Was it a particular power gem? just the one from infinity gauntlet

Originally posted by keiththegreat
He had 2 gems when he fought Rulk IIRC. story indicates he didnt use reality, only power

-Pr-
Omg...

What about Hulk grabbing a boulder and hitting a speeding Surfer with it that was flying at light. With that said... using this argument, Hulk can perceive things at light and hit them as well?

confused

C-O-N-S-I-S-T-E-N-C-Y.

bbrem123
hulk rapes prime with these amps...anyone who says otherwise doesnt know what they are talking about..../ thread

Galan007
I never understood how/why Hulk can merely shake the eastern seaboard, and automatically get branded as a "world breaker"..? srsly

Anyhow, Prime wins via punching a hole into another dimension and pushing Hulk through it.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Galan007
I never understood how/why Hulk can merely shake the eastern seaboard, and automatically get branded as a "world breaker"..? srsly

Anyhow, Prime wins via punching a hole into another dimension and pushing Hulk through it.

thumb up thumb up

bbrem123

i guess that works haha...bfr is the only option here tho

Sin I AM
i thought it was said that we could no longer use featless characters in forum debates

Omega Vision

Unlike WBH, Prime actually does have a world breaking feat. stick out tongue

carver9
Prime broke a world with an amp and even then, it wasnt planetary strength since he had to fly through the core of the planet to achieve this.

the ninjak

Because at the end of WWH. With the knowledge that one of his War Bound were responsible for the death of his wife and kingdom instead of the Illuminati Hulk turned into WBH state. Which threatened everything and he couldn't control the sheer rage.

Stark using a doomsday weapon tagged him and homed in directly on WBH using his Extremis and the beam sent the willful Hulk back into Banner state where he was then finally subdued. smile

WBH has simply never exploded yet in the state which is why he shouldn't be used in forum battles. He is still unexplored. But the fact that WBH exists in a Super Saiyan chi burst state shows the terrible power that potentially lies within.

Punching such a creature who isn't willful in being taken down wont be as easy as you guys assume.

-Pr-
Prime broke a world with an amp and even then, it wasnt planetary strength since he had to fly through the core of the planet to achieve this.

i don't see the distinction you're making. He destroyed a planet under his own power.

Plus, Prime moved planets iirc.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
i don't see the distinction you're making. He destroyed a planet under his own power.

Plus, Prime moved planets iirc.

I have no doubts in my mind that Prime could destroy a planet but that feat is kind of different. He rupture the core of the planet which involved in it exploding. I just don't think of that as a good example.

-Pr-
I have no doubts in my mind that Prime could destroy and planet but that feat is kind of different. He rupture the core of the planet which involved in it exploding. I just don't think of that as a good example.

Wanting everyone to simply punch a planet isn't really a fair criteria to have.

Plus, the fact that he moved planets puts him above a planet puncher anyway, imo.

carver9
Wanting everyone to simply punch a planet isn't really a fair criteria to have.

Plus, the fact that he moved planets puts him above a planet puncher anyway, imo.

I agree, the way Prime was pushing planets was FAR more impressive and is one of the main reason I think he could stand on a planet and punch one to small pebbles but rupturing a planets core isn't all that hard to do. I was much more impressed by that feat at him "tanking" the explosion with a smile on his face than him rupturing a planets core.

the ninjak
I agree, the way Prime was pushing planets was FAR more impressive and is one of the main reason I think he could stand on a planet and punch one to small pebbles but rupturing a planets core isn't all that hard to do. I was much more impressed by that feat at him "tanking" the explosion with a smile on his face than him rupturing a planets core.

That's right! Planet busting feats are in the upper eschelons of power output. And withstanding the effects.

Omega Vision
Rupturing the core isn't all that hard to do? erm

The ease with which he did it speaks volumes to his power, not the weakness of the planet's core.

-Pr-

how is it not hard?

the ninjak
Carver how did WBH fly through the said planet? We are still to see WBH actually erupt. But I didn't read your example.

Can you please tell the example.

carver9
how is it not hard?

I'm referring to someone that's in Prime Tier. Its not that hard, any type of unbalance to the core could knock it off balance which happened in Primes case since he flew through it at high speed.

My main case was, its different than actually punching one to dust even though again, I think Prime could do that as well.

carver9
Carver how did WBH fly through the said planet? We are still to see WBH actually erupt. But I didn't read your example.

Can you please tell the example.

Hulk didn't fly through one... Prime did.

-Pr-
I'm referring to someone that's in Prime Tier. Its not that hard, any type of unbalance to the core could knock it off balance which happened in Primes case since he flew through it at high speed.

My main case was, its different than actually punching one to dust even though again, I think Prime could do that as well.

unbalancing the core (if you want to use that term) wouldn't destroy the planet though. he still flew through it with enough power to turn it to actual rubble.

the ninjak
Well this is a non fight then WBH hasn't actually erupted yet. He has no feats except wobbling a land mass with mere steps and going Super Saiyan before being willfully taken down.

carver9
unbalancing the core (if you want to use that term) wouldn't destroy the planet though. he still flew through it with enough power to turn it to actual rubble.

Hhhmmm... good point.

Badabing
Carver, this is what I think of 90% of your posts from this thread:

dur

And don't forget it!

The Pict
Originally posted by Badabing

dur

And don't forget it!

Whoa....hang on a second....

Only 90%!?

carver9

dur

And don't forget it!

Lololololol... laughing

I'm sorry... I have GOT to have me a bada day when I go around with the smileys.

iceman24567
Prime broke a world with an amp and even then, it wasnt planetary strength since he had to fly through the core of the planet to achieve this. You mean like Freiza does? Is destroying a planet by destabilizing the core a low feat? Because thats what Frieza does

Harbinger
Not often you can say this with a thread featuring SBP, but Prime gets wrecked.

Badabing
Lololololol... laughing

I'm sorry... I have GOT to have me a bada day when I go around with the smileys. As long as you don't try to lure me to your bed like you tried to do with Pr. ermm

innuendur

chomperx9
As long as you don't try to lure me to your bed like you tried to do with Pr. ermm

innuendur Well it was PR that bought the bed to for him to begin with, so uh confused

-Pr-
As long as you don't try to lure me to your bed like you tried to do with Pr. ermm

innuendur

http://i.min.us/id3EY0.gif

carver9

innuendur

confused

Reading this made my stomach hurt. sick

Badabing
confused

Reading this made my stomach hurt. sick And this post you made to Pr made me considering suicide!
Now can we stop talking about this so that I can go to bed? emo

laughing out loud

carver9
And this post you made to Pr made me considering suicide!
emo

laughing out loud

laughing

I can't believe you just did that.

I can see where you all would get that from my post. Can you edit that form me Bada. Completely delete that post.

chomperx9
And this post you made to Pr made me considering suicide!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
You mean like Freiza does? Is destroying a planet by destabilizing the core a low feat? Because thats what Frieza does

Why are you doing this iceman? Why bring up Frieza?

A weakened Frieza that used all of his energy to escape a blast that had the energy and power from a planet, moons, and stars that admitted that he "held back" a lot of power while trying to blow up namek. Frieza could casually destroy a planet whereas my entire argument was about Prime messing with the core of the planet BUT Pr made some good points so let's get off of this topic.

iceman24567
Why are you doing this iceman? Why bring up Frieza?

A weakened Frieza that used all of his energy to escape a blast that had the energy and power from a planet, moons, and stars that admitted that he "held back" a lot of power while trying to blow up namek. Frieza could casually destroy a planet whereas my entire argument was about Prime messing with the core of the planet BUT Pr made some good points so let's get off of this topic. Because its relevant to you lowballing Prime destroying a planet. Frieza destroyed Namek by targeting the core Frieza attempted to do the same to earth during the Android saga you are saying its not hard and basically calling it unimpressive because Prime did so yet you wank Frieza doing the same

Galan007
Because at the end of WWH. With the knowledge that one of his War Bound were responsible for the death of his wife and kingdom instead of the Illuminati Hulk turned into WBH state. Which threatened everything and he couldn't control the sheer rage.

Stark using a doomsday weapon tagged him and homed in directly on WBH using his Extremis and the beam sent the willful Hulk back into Banner state where he was then finally subdued. smile

WBH has simply never exploded yet in the state which is why he shouldn't be used in forum battles. He is still unexplored. But the fact that WBH exists in a Super Saiyan chi burst state shows the terrible power that potentially lies within.

Punching such a creature who isn't willful in being taken down wont be as easy as you guys assume. You realize that none of this answers my question regarding why a character who essentially just caused a really big earthquake is dubbed "world breaker", right?

carver9
Because its relevant to you lowballing Prime destroying a planet. Frieza destroyed Namek by targeting the core Frieza attempted to do the same to earth during the Android saga you are saying its not hard and basically calling it unimpressive because Prime did so yet you wank Frieza doing the same

How am I lowballing Prime when I said a couple of post after that Prime moving planets the way he did is far more impressive and I also said that Prime could punch a planet to dust?

If Gladiator can do it, why not Prime?

I'm not talking about Frieza, its off topic but what I am going to say is that everything you've just mentioned about him is wrong. PM me if you want to talk about it.

iceman24567
How am I lowballing Prime when I said a couple of post after that Prime moving planets the way he did is far more impressive and I also said that Prime could punch a planet to dust?

If Gladiator can do it, why not Prime?

I'm not talking about Frieza, its off topic but what I am going to say is that everything you've just mentioned about him is wrong. PM me if you want to talk about it. Its funny how you contradict your own statements so much. What I stated was fact PM me proof that you wont ever find

carver9
Its funny how you contradict your own statements so much. What I stated was fact PM me proof that you wont ever find

How did I contradict myself by saying "that want a legitament feat to use as a planetary destroying feat"? I never said Prime "couldn't" destroy one... what I said was, using that one isn't a good example, buddy.

iceman24567
How did I contradict myself by saying "that want a legitament feat to use as a planetary destroying feat"? I never said Prime "couldn't" destroy one... what I said was, using that one isn't a good example, buddy. Nevermind im tired of explaining shit to you

carver9
Nevermind im tired of explaining shit to you

Concession accepted.

Mindset
Wow, just got quanned.

psycho gundam
how is it not hard? worldbreaker hulk would have done the same if he saw a cockroach on the ground in wwh #5

-Pr-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
worldbreaker hulk would have done the same if he saw a cockroach on the ground in wwh #5

you mean he wouldn't screech like a little girl?

psycho gundam
the scream would get drowned out by core bustin

anything that would possibly be able to hear it would be floating in space

Blight
Prime owns this thread while crying and whining.

the ninjak
You realize that none of this answers my question regarding why a character who essentially just caused a really big earthquake is dubbed "world breaker", right?

I was drunk and git carried away. Just enjoy the show. The name don't mean crap.

You realize that none of this answers my question regarding why a character who essentially just caused a really big earthquake is dubbed "world breaker", right? because he was going to break the world and it sounds cool. the fact they kept it from happening doesnt make the title unreasonable

TricksterPriest
Oh come on. He was shaking the east coast. That's not even a 5th of the world. erm I won't give any version of Hulk the nod over Superman, even in a slugfest. Like hell I'll give him a chance against one of the few people who can beat Clark in a slugfest.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Oh come on. He was shaking the east coast. That's not even a 5th of the world. erm I won't give any version of Hulk the nod over Superman, even in a slugfest. Like hell I'll give him a chance against one of the few people who can beat Clark in a slugfest. You weren't even aware of his battles with Thor so basically it doesn't matter what the Hulk does in comics you don't care and want superman to win, be stronger, etc.

iceman24567
Concession accepted. Dont try to Quan me your better than that no expression

quanchi112
Dont try to Quan me your better than that no expression It's too late you've already been quanned.

the ninjak
Oh come on. He was shaking the east coast. That's not even a 5th of the world. erm I won't give any version of Hulk the nod over Superman, even in a slugfest. Like hell I'll give him a chance against one of the few people who can beat Clark in a slugfest.

Dude your hatred for Marvel shows. So don't even bother.

JakeTheBank
Question for anyone who feels like responding:

If WBH under these thread circumstances manages to punch Prime, how do you think Prime would fare physically?

quanchi112

If WBH under these thread circumstances manages to punch Prime, how do you think Prime would fare physically? They'd hurt him pretty good. I think Prime would more than likely still take it but he wouldn't laugh off this Hulk's best by any means.

carver9

If WBH under these thread circumstances manages to punch Prime, how do you think Prime would fare physically?

It'll hurt, and bad at that. I think Guardian amped Prime would be ok though.

TricksterPriest
He laughed off Black Adam whaling on him. I sincerely doubt Hulk would hurt him more. He might send Prime flying, but I doubt he would cause much damage. Any version of Prime would rapestomp Hulk.

quanchi112
He laughed off Black Adam whaling on him. I sincerely doubt Hulk would hurt him more. He might send Prime flying, but I doubt he would cause much damage. Any version of Prime would rapestomp Hulk. Adam isn't as strong as wb hulk so the point is moot and we've seen superboy phase him before with his hv. No one is even saying hulk wins only that prime would definitely feel this man's punches.

JakeTheBank
He laughed off Black Adam whaling on him. I sincerely doubt Hulk would hurt him more. He might send Prime flying, but I doubt he would cause much damage. Any version of Prime would rapestomp Hulk.

He laughed off Adam's punches because of their magic.
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/PrimelaughsoffBlackAdam.jpg

Martian Manhunter hurt Prime with his punch and sent him flying. And you think WBH under these stipulations might send him flying?
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/JonnhurtsPrime.jpg

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/KonversusPrime.jpg

Kon draws blood here on Prime. Unless you're going to chalk this up to PIS or claim that Superboy's physical strength > WBH with the Power Gem. I have no clues what feats you're basing Prime shrugging off or laughing off WBH's punches. Not anything I've read. Disputing whether or not Hulk would tag Prime to begin with is one thing as is who would ultimately win this fight. KOing or killing Prime is pretty damn difficult. Causing him physical pain, not so much.

Trying to spin this as WBH being unable to hurt Prime in the least is crap based on what has hurt Prime.

quanchi112
Nicely done jake. It's been a while since I've leafed through the infinite crisis which was a very good and interesting crossover but both superboy and martian manhunter clearly hurt Prime.

TricksterPriest
Drew blood? Big whup. Prime stomped him shortly after that. Sure, Hulk could cause some pain. But Prime would pay him back 20x over.

they only surprised him. Neither of them was able to truly injure him.

carver9
Drew blood? Big whup. Prime stomped him shortly after that. Sure, Hulk could cause some pain. But Prime would pay him back 20x over.

Some pain? Naah, a lot of pain is the key word.

quanchi112

they only surprised him. Neither of them was able to truly injure him. Superboy actually caused his own death by his actions not Prime. He slammed through Prime which really didn't injure Prime much but the point is Prime never killed Superboy on his own. Ever.

Also if superboy can cause him to bleed hulk is going to hurt him badly. He will most likely win still but he will definitely be in for one helluva fight.

JakeTheBank

How much more damage do you think WBH w/Power Gem would do than Kon, then? If Superboy, someone vastly less powerful than either Prime or WBH can manage to draw blood after stringing together a combination of strikes, what do you honestly think a single punch from that Hulk would do to Prime if he hit him?

I mean, being completely unbiased and understanding the characters and equipment involved, I really don't see how anyone can argue against WBH with the gem hurting Prime provided he hits him.

quanchi112
How much more damage do you think WBH w/Power Gem would do than Kon, then? If Superboy, someone vastly less powerful than either Prime or WBH can manage to draw blood after stringing together a combination of strikes, what do you honestly think a single punch from that Hulk would do to Prime if he hit him?

I mean, being completely unbiased and understanding the characters and equipment involved, I really don't see how anyone can argue against WBH with the gem hurting Prime provided he hits him. Wait a minute hulk has the power gem here ? I don't know how I missed that. Hulk clearly wins. I was just arguing wb straight up vs prime but with the power gem he beats the hell out of prime.

JakeTheBank
He has a Red Lantern Ring, as well, but the gem is more essential, imo.

TricksterPriest
Hmm. Good point. I forgot about the gem. With that and a red ring, he might give Prime a decent match. But he's not winning. Prime would eventually figure out that the gem is doing something. Hell, he could just yank the ring off and then take the gem. Once a red lantern loses their ring, their heart malfunctions. Mainly because it replaces all their blood when they use it.

quanchi112
Hmm. Good point. I forgot about the gem. With that and a red ring, he might give Prime a decent match. But he's not winning. Prime would eventually figure out that the gem is doing something. Hell, he could just yank the ring off and then take the gem. Once a red lantern loses their ring, their heart malfunctions. Mainly because it replaces all their blood when they use it. Prime's not necessarily known as a tactician in battle he usually whines and tries to kill you. I mean his brilliant means of attacking Monarch got his perfect universe destroyed.

Hulk doesn't even need the rage ring with the power gem anyways. It brings nothing to the fight his own powers and the power gem don't already bring.

Edit:Prime was so stupid he attacked his futuristic trapper self and defeated himself.The guy is just plain dumb sometimes.

Sirius77
I think that people are forgetting all of the instances in which prime has taken on several teams of top tiers while weakened. He slaps around heralds like they're nothing. The only reason why they job prime to conner is for literary symmetry's sake imo, unless there is some other underlying reason that they have not yet revealed.

Keep in mind that prime had spent god knows how long in the speed force (enough time for him to need the solar suit) in the instance above. So I don't see any reason why an invisible punch from the mm wouldn't send him or most others flying if they didn't expect it.

I don't think that I need to reference all of his mid range and high feats because I think that they're posted all over the forum. My point is that a couple of low feats don't justify bringing down a character's overall durability if it is backed by numerous impressive mid range and high ones. That is why I try not to bring u low feats when arguing them, only feats that match or exceed those of the character in question.

As for prime being hurt by hulk. I don't doubt that prime would say "OUCH!!! That really really hurts!!" but in all honesty, when hasn't he unless magic was involved? I think that it is in his character to whine and complain, even when he's not really that hurt. A good reference would be in the beginning of sc when pretty much every legitimate dc team was beating on him. They were giving it their all, if fact, by the time the sun came out, they were just as torn up as he was. Despite all of this, all prime had to say was "That hurts!".... every top tier that matters is beating you down.... and you say "That hurts".... really? Also, again, keep in mind that he was drastically weakened at this point as well.

I'm not saying that wwh's punches wouldn't do anything to him, I'm just trying to be reasonable here, and imo a wwh punch (even with the power gem) is not > alan scott, wonder woman, martian manhunter, powergirl, supergirl, starman, wonder girl, superman, etc (I'm going to stop, because the list gets ridiculous) dog-piling and whaling on you at the same time. This is not to say that it wouldn't affect him or knock him back, but if he took all of that while weakened (and then again afterward, and then again in lo3w), then I'm pretty sure he'll be able to stick it out. He wouldn't tank it, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker.

So seeing as he's not sitting here and letting himself get hit, and has speed comparable at least to a low to mid range flash, as well as other ridiculous physical stats, I'm pretty sure prime wins this.

Fifthchild
Originally posted by Sirius77
I think that people are forgetting all of the instances in which prime has taken on several teams of top tiers while weakened. He slaps around heralds like they're nothing. The only reason why they job prime to conner is for literary symmetry's sake imo, unless there is some other underlying reason that they have not yet revealed.

I dont think you should write off his low showings as "for literary symmetrys sake" anymore than you should write off his high showings as done "for the sake of impressing the reader".

Theres no indication that Prime was weakened at the end of IC.

I dont agree with that reading. By the end of that issue Prime was done. Obviously he was weakened from the way he responded to that sunlight but by the end of the issue the heroes had the upper hand.

Getting dogpiled by 5 top tiers is not the same as getting punched by someone with the strength of 5 top tiers. Fighting 100 guys who can bench press 10 kgs is not the same as fighting a guy who can bench 1000 kgs. And a lot of the guys dogpiling him were just fodder anyway.

I recall him having a team of his own in L3W.

A WorldBreaker Hulk with the Power Gem plus a rage ring would stomp Prime. I dont feel that he is written as far above everyone else as you argue here and even if we allow that he is this particular opponent is more than qualified to overpower him.

Ms_Molly_Hayes
Superboy Prime is all scene and hot, lurve his self abuse... Hotty!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Fifthchild
I dont think you should write off his low showings as "for literary symmetrys sake" anymore than you should write off his high showings as done "for the sake of impressing the reader".

I dont agree with that reading. By the end of that issue Prime was done. Obviously he was weakened from the way he responded to that sunlight but by the end of the issue the heroes had the upper hand.

Getting dogpiled by 5 top tiers is not the same as getting punched by someone with the strength of 5 top tiers. Fighting 100 guys who can bench press 10 kgs is not the same as fighting a guy who can bench 1000 kgs. And a lot of the guys dogpiling him were just fodder anyway.

A WorldBreaker Hulk with the Power Gem plus a rage ring would stomp Prime. I dont feel that he is written as far above everyone else as you argue here and even if we allow that he is this particular opponent is more than qualified to overpower him. Owned.

Sirius77

So you think that Prime's durability is less than conner's? So I suppose that Black panther really should be able to keep the Silver Surfer in an armbar and the NYPD's handcuffs are immune to thanos' power... Seriously man, it's called Plot induced stupidity for a reason.

Other than the fact that he was in a quantum containment field under a red sun....?

Sc takes place a year or so after Ic ends.

They were all exhausted from hitting him while drastically weakened. He was still standing, and complaining and reminiscing nonetheless. The impressive feat was not so much that he was fighting them before, but that at his weakest, he was sitting there taking the hits of every top tier there and still talking and still standing. All it took was a ray of sunlight to instantly make them all look like ants.

So you think that hulk's strength in this form equals all of theirs? I disagree, but for the sake of the thread, it doesn't matter. Prime is at full strength, not at his weakest point. So the point is moot.

He did have a team of his own. That doesn't mean that the other two versions of the legion weren't fighting him. Legion of three worlds...

A WorldBreaker Hulk with the Power Gem plus a rage ring would stomp Prime. I dont feel that he is written as far above everyone else as you argue here and even if we allow that he is this particular opponent is more than qualified to overpower him.

The rage ring means nothing. Prime has had a very good track record against all of the colors of the emotional spectrum. I highly doubt that a rage ring will make a considerable difference. The problem is the power gem.

Yeah. He actually is written as high as all of his appearances show him to be. That's all that I've listed here. His strength is already sufficient, and his speed gives him an undeniable edge. That, among many other things, is enough to win him the entire fight.

TricksterPriest
Prime stomped tons of people in his SC one shot, and was only losing because he was out of gas and depending on his solar armor for juice. Once his armor was off, he started running out of power very quickly.

Until a single ray of sunlight hit him from the bottom of the dogpile, and then he busted out in one burst of strength. no expression Prime is one of the greatest team-busters in comics. A year of being depowered and under a red sun, and depending on a solar suit for power, and he still wrecked people. And once he got some sunlight on him, it took a Guardian self-destructing to BFR him. And that was after tanking the galaxy buster.

Sirius77
Whoa. Trick... I must have read sc like 20 times and I re-read it and just noticed it. Prime was caught in the blast... He got hit by the battery itself, sealed up and then flew through antimoniter's chest after the explosion was done... How did I miss that?

god of war 666
In a slugfest , if WBH doesn't hold back i think he'd beat prime without needing amps.
How is Prime going to beat him (a guy that is so strong he can destroy planets just by WALKING or with EXCESS ENERGY) only with his fists?
He won't be able to oneshot HIM so this fight WILL TAKE LOOONNGGG.
And we all know that long battles favour the hulk.
Prime will probably wham on hulk most of the fight but Hulk will eventually overpower him (he is ALREADY worldbreaker)
It will probably end like God of War 3 only this time it will be Hulk punching prime for about 45 mins. over ad over again until prime's head will be no more.
Like i said this fight will TAKE ALOT. Prime wo't be able to KO a Hulk that is ALREADY worldbreaker and growig stronger.
But it will take a LOOOTTT for hulk to beat prime because we all know his durability is HUUGGEE.
IF Hulk DOES HAVE these amps then he'd rape prime.

TheHulk
The World breaker Hulk is too strong i say Prime i mean Hulk already some of the fastest people in marvel

Cogito
^ You need to work on adding more verbs to your thoughts, buddy.

carver9
Hulk stomps Prime face in.

TheHulk
Originally posted by TheHulk
The World breaker Hulk is too strong i say Prime i mean Hulk already some of the fastest people in marvel okay sorry about this umm weird comment i meant Hulk will win because World Breaker is too strong and past hulk's already took out heroes and villains with fast speed

Cogito
^ Ok...nice work with the verbs. Now let's work on "evidence" and "proof".

SBP's highest strength feats are far above Hulk's, Worldbreaker or otherwise.

Moving the center of the universe is greater than co-stomping an amped Fin Fang Foom, is greater than co-destroying Umar's planet, is greater than shaking continents, is greater than punching asteroids, is greater than holding a planet together.

End of discussion. I'm out.

carver9
Originally posted by Cogito
^ Ok...nice work with the verbs. Now let's work on "evidence" and "proof".

SBP's highest strength feats are far above Hulk's, Worldbreaker or otherwise.

Moving the center of the universe is greater than co-stomping an amped Fin Fang Foom, is greater than co-destroying Umar's planet, is greater than shaking continents, is greater than punching asteroids, is greater than holding a planet together.

End of discussion. I'm out.

Who has Prime defeated? Hulk has walked through Onslaught and Elite Tier beings...who has Prime defeated that puts him above Hulk? Moving planets...if Hulk had flight, I'm pretty sure Hulk could do that as well.

Mshinu
Moving planets...if Hulk had flight, I'm pretty sure Hulk could do that as well.

laughing out loud

GRIMNIR
hulk smash little momma's boys

iceman24567
Even amped prime roasts Hulk

Batman-Prime
Prime defeated more people then Hulk could ever hope to. He beat top tiers, herlads, like nothing, in groups, he was (during the IC and later) unstopable, except for bfr. Hulk never defeated anything similar to what Prime beat, neither quality-wise nor quantity-wise. And Primes strength feats >>> anything Hulk has every done to date. He also took the best of Skyfathers+ and smiled and he also was able to hurt them in tunr.... even more. Hulk was schooled by Zeus in H2H only, Zeus didn't even need his exotic powers. Hulk is outclassed here.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Prime defeated more people then Hulk could ever hope to. He beat top tiers, herlads, like nothing, in groups, he was (duriinng the IC and later) unstopable, except for bfr. Hulk never defeated anything similar to what Prime beat, neither quality-wise nor quantity-wise. And Primes strength feats >>> anything Hulk has every done to date. He also took the best of Skyfathers+ and smiled and he also was able to hurt them in tunr.... even more. Hulk was schooled by Zeus in H2H only, Zeus didn't even need his exotic powers. Hulk is outclassed here.

A holding back Hulk defeated Onslaught...a being that held the entire planet captive and created a freaking Sun with just the wave of his hand. Who did Prime defeat in a single fight. Taking on teams...Hulk has done that since his creation...hell, black Adam showings against teams are better than Prime but Prime would meek Adam. Team fights are nice and dandy sometimes but solo fights are better.

Cogito
hell, black Adam showings against teams are better than Prime

I lol'd

Omega visors
Worldbreaker Hulk rapes prime too powerful for him, i think all the feats prime did such as breaking reality act act is PIS since he always gets trouble in 1 on 1 fights with mid high heralds, having trouble with supergirl, conner, flash, shitting himself with fear from amazo, owned to tears by supergirl and superman combined....having trouble with ION ... i personally never saw prime above trans level at the very best

Bentley
This thread sucks.

Damborgson
A holding back Hulk defeated Onslaught...a being that held the entire planet captive and created a freaking Sun with just the wave of his hand. Wtf are you talking about? Hulk was NOT holding back against Onslaught.

cdtm
Originally posted by Bentley
This thread sucks.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Wtf are you talking about? Hulk was NOT holding back against Onslaught.

Hulk in 634 stated that he always held his power back...even when he was cracking continents with mere footsteps. We seen what a none holding back Hulk is capable of.

cdtm
Hulk in 634 stated that he always held his power back...even when he was cracking continents with mere footsteps. We seen what a none holding back Hulk is capable of.

That's Hulk with a working brain, and not just savage instinct.

Wolverine would probably insist he holds back too, but that doesn't mean much if he's in his savage mode..

Damborgson
Hulk in 634 stated that he always held his power back...even when he was cracking continents with mere footsteps. We seen what a none holding back Hulk is capable of. yeah while he was a Worlbreaker. He was trying to not cause damage to Earth. That doesnt apply to his entire history. laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
yeah while he was a Worlbreaker. He was trying to not cause damage to Earth. That doesnt apply to his entire history. laughing out loud

It pretty much does since he stated that for all the Hulks. He stated that Hulk always held back.

Damborgson
It pretty much does since he stated that for all the Hulks. He stated that Hulk always held back. no expression u being serious?

cdtm
It pretty much does since he stated that for all the Hulks. He stated that Hulk always held back.

Pak also established Hulk and Banner is the same person, at the end of the same story you're referencing.

And Onslaught Hulk was mindless, so no Banner.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
Pak also established Hulk and Banner is the same person, at the end of the same story you're referencing.

And Onslaught Hulk was mindless, so no Banner.

I agree but I think that current Hulk could repeat was mindless Hulk did to Onslaught on a much higher level.

Uriel005
A holding back Hulk defeated Onslaught...a being that held the entire planet captive and created a freaking Sun with just the wave of his hand. Who did Prime defeat in a single fight. Taking on teams...Hulk has done that since his creation...hell, black Adam showings against teams are better than Prime but Prime would meek Adam. Team fights are nice and dandy sometimes but solo fights are better.

STRENGTH FEATS

MOVING THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE!!! RETCONNING THE WHOLE OF DC WITH PHYSICAL FORCE!!

CONQUERED FOES OF NOTE

MONARCH, MORDRU, 2 SUPERMEN EARTH 1 AND TWO SIMULTANEOUSLY, SEVERAL GUARDIANS SIMULTANEOUSLY, THE LEGION OF SUPERHEROES, THE GREEN LANTERN CORPS, THE TEEN TITANS BARRING THAT LAST APPEARANCE. NOTICE A PATTERN HERE CARVER.

5 seconds off the top of my head...

carver9
Originally posted by Uriel005
STRENGTH FEATS

MOVING THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE!!! RETCONNING THE WHOLE OF DC WITH PHYSICAL FORCE!!

CONQUERED FOES OF NOTE

MONARCH, MORDRU, 2 SUPERMEN EARTH 1 AND TWO SIMULTANEOUSLY, SEVERAL GUARDIANS SIMULTANEOUSLY, THE LEGION OF SUPERHEROES, THE GREEN LANTERN CORPS, THE TEEN TITANS BARRING THAT LAST APPEARANCE. NOTICE A PATTERN HERE CARVER.

5 seconds off the top of my head...

When did SuperBOY Prime defeat Monarch? When did Superboy defeat Mordu? When did he defeat 2 Supermen. What worthy lantern did he defeat besides the fodder?

Scans.

Parmaniac
What worthy lantern did he defeat besides the fodder?

Scans. Ion

cdtm
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Ion

What worthy lantern did he defeat besides the fodder?

evil face

Uriel005
Retcon capable
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4678/3sup5.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/218/page000060tq.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/218/page000071xr.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/438/page000088dx.jpg/

Crushing supes

GL Corps

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-aSsPrGiD920/TaDGJPKhF9I/AAAAAAAAAoU/jRwJ7C6b7_s/s1600/1474638- superboy_prime_with_solar_energy_armor_vs_green_la
ntern_corps_super.jpg

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/odin-versus-superboy-prime-8252.jpg

300 mile thick green lantern wall

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/88906/1640163-scan0015_super.jpg

Sodom Yat

http://comicoverload.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/sodam-battling-superboy-prime.JPG

http://media.photobucket.com/image/superboy%20prime%20sodam%20yat/Superman-Prime_Respect/primevsion12.jpg
Mordru
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/58424/1520018-escanear0131_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/79847/1461694-superboy_prime_vs_mordru_super.jpg

vs Guardian
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/75039/1380829-greenlantern25_043_super.jpg

Killing more
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/254972-149129-superman-prime_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/67064/1639884- 1064381_superboy_prime_vs_all_heros_and_villains_s
uper_super.jpg

Uriel005
took me all of 5 minutes now have to go find old external drive for my scans...

carver9
Originally posted by Uriel005
Retcon capable
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/218/page000060tq.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/218/page000071xr.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/438/page000088dx.jpg/

Crushing supes

GL Corps

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-aSsPrGiD920/TaDGJPKhF9I/AAAAAAAAAoU/jRwJ7C6b7_s/s1600/1474638- superboy_prime_with_solar_energy_armor_vs_green_la
ntern_corps_super.jpg

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/odin-versus-superboy-prime-8252.jpg

300 mile thick green lantern wall

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/88906/1640163-scan0015_super.jpg

Sodom Yat

http://comicoverload.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/sodam-battling-superboy-prime.JPG

http://media.photobucket.com/image/superboy%20prime%20sodam%20yat/Superman-Prime_Respect/primevsion12.jpg
Mordru
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/58424/1520018-escanear0131_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/79847/1461694-superboy_prime_vs_mordru_super.jpg

vs Guardian
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/75039/1380829-greenlantern25_043_super.jpg

Killing more
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/254972-149129-superman-prime_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/67064/1639884- 1064381_superboy_prime_vs_all_heros_and_villains_s
uper_super.jpg

Look at your scans and tell me what's wrong with them.

Cogito
Look at your scans and tell me what's wrong with them.

It's that they all feature a character who'd beat the shit out of the Hulk, amirite? wink

carver9
It's that they all feature a character who'd beat the shit out of the Hulk, amirite? wink

Lol...as long as both of us know the truth.

Cogito
No but really, I don't know what you're getting at.

carver9
No but really, I don't know what you're getting at.

When did he defeat Mordu?

He fought an inexperience Ion.

Superman and KC Supes was affected by red sunlight along with kryptonite. His youth played a major part in that fight.

He fought Monarch with the guardian amp.

He fought fodder GLs and got damaged from one blast by one of the top GLs. Screamed out in pain.

Now he does have good strength fts like pushing planets, retcon punches...etc, etc...but I place that in the same category as Thor punching through Celestials/Galactus, Hulk punching through dimensions, shaking dimensions.

Who has he defeated that puts him above Hulk?

carver9
This is Hulk shaking dimensions, not his recent ft.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12952643

Bentley
"He got damaged by the guy who recently one-shot Krona"

Yeah Carver, such a low showing.

Cogito
When did he defeat Mordu?

He didn't. Mordru attacked him and he laughed it off. Don't think it needs to be said how powerful Mordru is.

He fought an inexperience Ion.
Inexperienced? Sure. Still a Superman-level guy with a huge amp? Yup.

He fought Monarch with the guardian amp.
Was stated that the amp was gone. His appearance hadn't changed, which makes that a grey area. I'd say the amp was almost completely gone, but not 100%.

He fought fodder GLs and got damaged from one blast by one of the top GLs. Screamed out in pain.
He wasn't hurt by any top tiers. That was 3 Guardians attacking him. And what did he do next? Smile and choke one out (who then proceeded to suicide BFR)

Bentley
He also did well with a very experienced Ion.

Diesldude
Who has Prime defeated? Hulk has walked through Onslaught and Elite Tier beings...who has Prime defeated that puts him above Hulk? Moving planets...if Hulk had flight, I'm pretty sure Hulk could do that as well.

Alright there buddy, Hulk walking past Onslaught is like saying Superboy Prime destroyed Monarch and his universe.

Wanna lowball?
Hulk wasn't holding back against onslaught because banner was holding him back and in that fight banner was turned off.

It was already proven why Prime lost in his last showing.
1 - He was not fully powered, his heat vision cut through superman's hand but in this arc, he couldnt even boil water with it.
2 - IT takes time for superman to absorb solar energy while superboy gains his powers instantly. This is why main stream superman wasn't superboy because his powers developed slowly. And on the other end of the spectrum, superboy prime loses his charge faster when he isn't exposed to direct sunlight thus the need for his super suit.
This is like the nuclear man in superman 4 but to a lesser extent.
3 - They were fighting at night, while he was weakened. You saw what happened in the previouse arc, superboy was gang tackled and as soon as a single ray of sunlight hits him, bang instant recharge and he pushes everyone off like rag dolls. In his last showing, there was no rays of sunshine for him to recharge.
4 - The story had to end because of the reboot, so they had to finish it quickly.
Tthe entire arc was crap and filled with pis, But it hasn't stopped people like you from using it to lowball sbp.

Eternal Idol
Gay wad chucks the green ******* into the sun. Too fast.

Uriel005
^yep

TheHulk
Hulk in 634 stated that he always held his power back...even when he was cracking continents with mere footsteps. We seen what a none holding back Hulk is capable of. EXACTLY!! he held back against sentry,x-men and everyone he faced even in WorldBreaker at the end of World War Hulk

TheHulk

WBH has simply never exploded yet in the state which is why he shouldn't be used in forum battles. He is still unexplored. But the fact that WBH exists in a Super Saiyan chi burst state shows the terrible power that potentially lies within. lol you can say that again when Apocalypse gave Hulk tech that allowed him to tap into his own power and while that removed his rage factor he STOPPED the juggernaut and threw him away into the building...Hulk "potential" is ever growing...

Punching such a creature who isn't willful in being taken down wont be as easy as you guys assume.

TheHulk
Originally posted by TheHulk
The World breaker Hulk is too strong i say Prime i mean Hulk already beat some of the fastest people in marvel

TheHulk
^ You need to work on adding more verbs to your thoughts, buddy. if your talking about me i apologize i was slightly dizzy

TheHulk
Who has Prime defeated? Hulk has walked through Onslaught and Elite Tier beings...who has Prime defeated that puts him above Hulk? Moving planets...if Hulk had flight, I'm pretty sure Hulk could do that as well. Thanks for filling in for me man smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>