The Creeper vs Jason Voorhees

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Davis Bloome
http://www.horror-movies.ca/AdvHTML_Upload/TheCreeperIIINews.jpg

The Creeper from "Jeepers Creepers"

VS

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081102195148/horrormovies/images/b/b9/ZombieJasonUnmasked.jpg

Undead Jason Voorhees from "Friday the 13th"

Who'll be the winner?

Robtard
This was done, iirc.

But the Creeper, imo.

Davis Bloome
Sorry, my thought process for this one was that no one had made a thread on previously, & I didn't see anything around so I assumed that was the case.

But yeah, the Creeper has yet to actually die, & we've seen that even damaging his head isn't enough to do the job, since he tore the rest of his own head off & was headless (temporarily). I don't think there are too many horror villains that could probably even last too long against the Creeper.

Robtard
No worries, the search function isn't always the friendliest either.

He also has several other advantages, strength, speed, claws and flight. Jason would put up a good fight though.

the ninjak
Cool pic of Jason. That was my favourite Ft13th.
Jason vs Telekinetic Chick.

Davis Bloome
Originally posted by Robtard
No worries, the search function isn't always the friendliest either.

He also has several other advantages, strength, speed, claws and flight. Jason would put up a good fight though.

I wouldn't argue against that, though Jason may have somewhat of an edge in durability. The Creeper, however, shouldn't find that to be a problem considering he was moving a car and a bus simultaneously.

Impediment
Yeah, the search engine sucks. I looked, though, and this isn't a dupe thread.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
Yeah, the search engine sucks. I looked, though, and this isn't a dupe thread.

I'm pretty sure this was done before, but if I'm wrong, I'll eat your wife's ass.

Still a good fight and worthy of a second round, imo.

Davis Bloome
Agreed, they've both got some pretty damn good durability to back them up, so it'd most certainly be a back & worth fight. They may even be equal in strength, but the one advantage the Creeper has over Jason is speed.

BruceSkywalker
The Creeper may have met his match..

Jason might be too much for him to handle

Davis Bloome
Possibly, but we have to also remember that the Creeper has had numerous attempts on his life, none of which have succeeded. Not even destroying half of his head was enough to put him down permanently.

0mega Spawn
oh man i cant wait for jeepers creepers 3

creeper throws shuriken at jason for temp ko & decapites him

Robtard
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
Possibly, but we have to also remember that the Creeper has had numerous attempts on his life, none of which have succeeded. Not even destroying half of his head was enough to put him down permanently.

What if Jason gets him in the Camel-Clutch and holds him for 22-23 days?

NemeBro
The Creeper knocked over a moving bus.

Jason cannot exert as much force nor does he weigh as much as a moving bus.

Therefore, The Creeper can knock over Jason. Or just rip his head off.

Robtard
Or Jason can uppercut the Creeper's head off, for what it's worth.

quanchi112
Creeper wins due to being faster. Jason has greater damage soak and is probably stronger though.

Davis Bloome
Well, the Creeper may be faster, but here's something that's bound to allow him to make a potentially fatal mistake: his hunger.

The Creeper only takes certain body parts from certain people, & I can't help but wonder how happy he would be to come across a being such as Jason.

If the Creeper tries to grapple Jason even once, it may be all she wrote for him.

MetalIsDead
As much as I love Jason, Creeper takes this. Faster, tougher, equally strong. Upgraded Jason from X would kick Creeper's butt, though.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Impediment
Yeah, the search engine sucks.

Lol...what else is new.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Or Jason can uppercut the Creeper's head off, for what it's worth. HrGKBPghofA&feature=related

the ninjak
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
HrGKBPghofA&feature=related
I luuuurrve that bit big grin

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the ninjak
I luuuurrve that bit big grin Surely bruman didn't know who he was ****ing with. I would have ran.

Respect, though, for standing his ground and fighting in the face of death.

NemeBro
Where are people getting this Jason could be as strong or stronger than the Creeper?

The Creeper knocked over a bus.

Punching someone's head off is in fact not as great a feat as knocking over a moving bus.

The Creeper is also much faster. It could dismantle Jason limb by limb without much effort.

Davis Bloome
Are you sure about that? Because Jason has done a lot of inhuman shit that's on par with the Creeper.

Any being that can literally rearrange your body is someone who is a challenge. And considering Jason was able to cut someone in half with one swipe, I'd say he's on the same level as the Creeper just about.

Robtard
Jason has ample strength to rip the Creeper's head, arms and legs off, don't let the Justin Long fanboys tell you different.

omgchos
Lol Justing Long. But neways since its shown that the creeps does get most of his body ripped or blown off and is mostly harmless at that point(that farmer dude got up close and shanked him with spikes). This means jason just has to keep hackin away at him.

quanchi112
Well, the Creeper may be faster, but here's something that's bound to allow him to make a potentially fatal mistake: his hunger.

The Creeper only takes certain body parts from certain people, & I can't help but wonder how happy he would be to come across a being such as Jason.

If the Creeper tries to grapple Jason even once, it may be all she wrote for him. Yeah, right. Creeper can tear people apart just the same. Jason's super slow and even Freddy held his own physically against him. Jason was also boxed near the tledge of a bulding in jason takes manhattan as well.

Davis Bloome
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yeah, right. Creeper can tear people apart just the same. Jason's super slow and even Freddy held his own physically against him. Jason was also boxed near the tledge of a bulding in jason takes manhattan as well.

1. Yes, that's true. The Creeper has shown that he's incredibly powerful, but he's not above being hurt majorly.

2. Jason has shown on more than one occasion that he's capable of moving at faster speeds when he feels it's necessary.

3. Yes, Freddy held his own, but Freddy was smaller, & also faster, so it makes sense that he could evade blows from a larger opponent while countering with his own.

4. laughing Really? The video was posted above, which shows Jason clearly taking the hits as a way of humoring Julius. Jason could've struck a deafening blow at anytime.

quanchi112
1. Yes, that's true. The Creeper has shown that he's incredibly powerful, but he's not above being hurt majorly.

2. Jason has shown on more than one occasion that he's capable of moving at faster speeds when he feels it's necessary.

3. Yes, Freddy held his own, but Freddy was smaller, & also faster, so it makes sense that he could evade blows from a larger opponent while countering with his own.

4. laughing Really? The video was posted above, which shows Jason clearly taking the hits as a way of humoring Julius. Jason could've struck a deafening blow at anytime. 1. Never said he wasn't but neither has Jason. If someone is arguably as strong as you are can fly and are far faster who in their right mind give it to the slower grounded character.

2.He's also shown he's a slow lumbering zombie more often than not. he walks and is consistently portrayed as slow while the creeper is quick.

3.Creeper is faster than freddy and a lot more powerful so jason is in for a beatdown here.

4.Never said he couldn't but Creeper rips him in half already if he decides to play around.

Rogue Jedi
Maybe this should be Jason X?

the ninjak
Was Jason X stronger?

Just for laughs.
09yOZsZuxMY

0mega Spawn
the creeper throws his home-made shuriken into jasons skull then finishes him off with his throwing knife

/thread

Davis Bloome
Originally posted by quanchi112
1. Never said he wasn't but neither has Jason. If someone is arguably as strong as you are can fly and are far faster who in their right mind give it to the slower grounded character.

2.He's also shown he's a slow lumbering zombie more often than not. he walks and is consistently portrayed as slow while the creeper is quick.

3.Creeper is faster than freddy and a lot more powerful so jason is in for a beatdown here.

4.Never said he couldn't but Creeper rips him in half already if he decides to play around.

1. Jason, as a zombie, ****ING ran in FVJ when he first fought Freddy, & throughout the whole movie showed that if he WANTED to, he could move at faster speeds. Jason moves slow by choice.

2. Okay, if the Creeper is so quick, why was Taggart able to shoot him twice with the post puncher? The Creeper was totally aware of him & what he was about to do, & was still hit. Not once, but twice. He may be quick, but let's not pretend he has super speed.

3. The Creeper is not more powerful than Freddy in the Dream World, who is essentially God when he's in dreams. Even while in the Dream World, Freddy couldn't kill Jason. He used practically every tool in his arsenal, & none of them kept Jason down for the count. Same goes for their fight in the real world.

4. Jason is not going to just get ripped apart. We're talking about an undead creature who has shown that he can come back from virtually anything. The Creeper has shown on more than one occasion that he can become a bit overzealous & arrogant, which has led to him suffering severe damage on more than one occasion.

0mega Spawn
again the creeper takes flight & throws shurikens in jasons skull then sweeps in decapitates him with his axe

Davis Bloome
Two posts & neither of them says anything substantial at all. wink

Rogue Jedi
haermm

0mega Spawn
Two posts & neither of them says anything substantial at all. wink hope you're being sarcastic laughing out loud

Davis Bloome
Not at all, friend.

YoungGunna
Jason

0mega Spawn
Not at all, friend. i'll take that as a yes yes

0mega Spawn
The Creep clearly wins erm

flying, marksman, with an axe = win yes

Lestov16
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
The Creep clearly wins erm

flying, marksman, with an axe = win yes thumb up

quanchi112
1. Jason, as a zombie, ****ING ran in FVJ when he first fought Freddy, & throughout the whole movie showed that if he WANTED to, he could move at faster speeds. Jason moves slow by choice.

2. Okay, if the Creeper is so quick, why was Taggart able to shoot him twice with the post puncher? The Creeper was totally aware of him & what he was about to do, & was still hit. Not once, but twice. He may be quick, but let's not pretend he has super speed.

3. The Creeper is not more powerful than Freddy in the Dream World, who is essentially God when he's in dreams. Even while in the Dream World, Freddy couldn't kill Jason. He used practically every tool in his arsenal, & none of them kept Jason down for the count. Same goes for their fight in the real world.

4. Jason is not going to just get ripped apart. We're talking about an undead creature who has shown that he can come back from virtually anything. The Creeper has shown on more than one occasion that he can become a bit overzealous & arrogant, which has led to him suffering severe damage on more than one occasion. 1.He moved slightly faster than normal due to the rage Freddy instilled in him by torturing him in the dream world as a youth. Freddy was still much quicker and was kicking the ---- out of Jason in the real world hand to hand.

2.I never said he has super speed but come on Freddy was kicking Jason in the face and stabbing his eyes out in a hand to hand battle. Creeper is a lot faster than Freddy and has the force to rock a bus and tear through people just as easily as Jason has. The Creeper doesn't have to have super speed to be all over Jason I mean Freddy whooped his ass.

3.I know Freddy is a lot more powerful and basically for all intents and purposes all powerful in the dream world. But Freddy whooped on Jason in the real world. In the dream world Jason was nothing and in the real world he more than held his own.

Freddy toyed with jason after he realized his fear of water. If you rip Jason's head off for all intents and purposes he's dead. If you want to claim Jason goes to hell that thing needs a body and whose to say Creeper couldn't eat it and assimilate it.

4.Jason's been beaten countless times. Creeper walked into a police station and got what he wanted. Jason has easily been massacred by the fbi. Then all you have is a heart.

Creeper is just as strong if not stronger, can fly, and is much faster with throwing stars among his arsenal with the skill to tear Voorhees up any way he wants to.

Creeper owns.Originally posted by Davis Bloome
Two posts & neither of them says anything substantial at all. wink Are you kidding me ? Try watching freddy vs. jason the part where Freddy whoops Jason's ass and holds his own despite all the kids aiding Jason in defeating Freddy the real villain of the movie.

Jason is the victim one more time of this thread.

NemeBro
The Creeper does explicitly have super speed though.

Just saying.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
The Creeper does explicitly have super speed though.

Just saying. No, he isn't anywhere as fast as Superman. He's very quick and agile but superspeed is much faster from my definition of it anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.