Shuma Gorath vs The Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Spectre's at full power. They fight in Shuma's home dimension.

Endless Mike
Spectre

guy222
spectre

so what the hell is a full powered spectre supposed to be?

going by his highest feats, spectre wins.

Black bolt z
Spectre.

the ninjak
Yeah I can't see Kid Cthulhu winning this.

Marvel really need to take advantage of these Ancient Ones. I heard they purchased the rights from the H.P Lovecraft benefactors.

And those beings threatened reality itself. Actually they are the few entities in fiction I see threatening the idea of God. Primal entities that existed at the beginning of time during Genesis that want to return the known multiverse to a sleep state.

The threat presented in the Thanos Imperative was actually quite small compared to what those beings were. Cthulhu was but a child compared to the higher beings. And Shuma Gorath is even smaller.

leonidas
full-power spectre wins nearly every forum match.

Originally posted by the ninjak

Marvel really need to take advantage of these Ancient Ones. I heard they purchased the rights from the H.P Lovecraft benefactors.

And those beings threatened reality itself. Actually they are the few entities in fiction I see threatening the idea of God. Primal entities that existed at the beginning of time during Genesis that want to return the known multiverse to a sleep state.

The threat presented in the Thanos Imperative was actually quite small compared to what those beings were. Cthulhu was but a child compared to the higher beings. And Shuma Gorath is even smaller. isnt SG closer to the blind idiot god? Id place him in the outer god level

the ninjak
Originally posted by 753
isnt SG closer to the blind idiot god? Id place him in the outer god level

You mean Azathoth? Guys a fricken representation of Darkness. The Unknown as the Toltec Indians say. Cthulhu is nothing to it but an usher.
IsqS5KIETJ4

yeah him. there was no multiverse in the cthullu mythos, so it's hard to scale, but SG is a transdimensional deity and multiversal, perhaps omniversal, threat

the ninjak
Originally posted by 753
yeah him. there was no multiverse in the cthullu mythos, so it's hard to scale, but SG is a transdimensional deity and multiversal, perhaps omniversal, threat

The Ancient Ones had access to all realities but were blocked by the Elder Gods by some readings.

But all it required was some idiot or annihilist with free will to open a portal and all systems were go!

Omega Vision

The threat presented in the Thanos Imperative was actually quite small compared to what those beings were. Cthulhu was but a child compared to the higher beings. And Shuma Gorath is even smaller.
Nah. Pretty sure Chthlhu and all of Lovecraft's works are public access.

Since I recall when the Justice League writers made an episode featuring a Great Old One type entity they called it Icythulu or something, only realizing later that they could have just used Chthulhu since its public access.

the ninjak
Hmmmm I was told otherwise but after some research you're correct. Many such characters exist in Marvel now. DC's loss lol.

JakeTheBank
By very definition, "full power" Spectre should be only beaten by a select few beings in comics...Shuma is not one of them.

vince_slice

Prep-Man
I think even Ostrander's Spectre would win.

the ninjak

Yeah Yogs a beast kinda like a focused angry idea of the Chaos theory.
pKWzQNPfKJ0 well, SG is his own universe, seems pretty close to me. it's just that the marvel omniverse is bigger thant that of the cthulu myhtos

Philosophía
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I think even Ostrander's Spectre would win. "even"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.