Wonder Woman (fully equiped) vs Thor (fully equiped)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Wonder Woman has ALL of her gear and Thor has ALL of his gear as well.

Nothing out of the ordinary, just gear that has been given from Odin to Thor and gear that has been given from the Amazons or anyone connected to the amazons to Wondy.

Who wins?

Mindset
Thor gets destroyer armor. shifty

Q99
Originally posted by Mindset
Thor gets destroyer armor. shifty

Hm, yea, I believe that beats Gauntlet of Atlas and Wonderdome.

BruceSkywalker
thor too easy,, i mean destroyer armor, the belt of strength . i feel bad for diana

Q99
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
thor too easy,, i mean destroyer armor, the belt of strength . i feel bad for diana

The belt of strength is no big thing; the Gauntlet of Atlas is better. It's really only the Destroyer Armor that makes it stompy.

Prep-Man
Does WW get Godwave?

KingD19
Could the Odinforce be considered gear? Since it was passed on to him by his father and it amps his attributes and powers like his other gear does.

Philosophía
laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
I would say no to the OF and Godwave; they're not "gear". Diana would probably get her standard stuff, Armor of Pallas, Sword of Hespheatus, some axes, Gauntlet of Atlas, Sandals of Hermes, possibly the Purple Ray, and the disc housing her jet, if anything.

Destroyer Armor is pretty much > all of that, though. Her only shot here is lasso exploitation.

TheLordofMurder
Fully equipped Thor spite stomps her...

carver9
WTF... no destroyer armor. When did Thor use the armor before?

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I would say no to the OF and Godwave; they're not "gear". Diana would probably get her standard stuff, Armor of Pallas, Sword of Hespheatus, some axes, Gauntlet of Atlas, Sandals of Hermes, possibly the Purple Ray, and the disc housing her jet, if anything.

Destroyer Armor is pretty much > all of that, though. Her only shot here is lasso exploitation.

Pretty much... THIS. Everything that Jake said for Wondy is what she, NOT the God wave or OF. How about this.

Thor has the shield that he used against the Thanos clone along with any other amp he had during that fight and he also have the belt.

Wondy has everything mention from my boy Jake here.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by carver9
WTF... no destroyer armor. When did Thor use the armor before?

oh dear...remember when Thor had brittle Bones?

Hyperion Prime
Thor beats her then figures he might as well have his way with her since she is already half-dead. Dumps her over the rainbow bridge in a plastic bag when finished g-asskick

KingD19
Didn't Thor get some magical runes that amped his magic or some such?

Sirius77
Wondy is amped at best about 10 times her normal strength. Thor is amped about what three four or five times with the rune stones and the bos? They both have hax weapons that are considered natural gear. Unless I'm missing something, thor will have to enter wm to get the win.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Sirius77
Wondy is amped at best about 10 times her normal strength. Thor is amped about what three four or five times with the rune stones and the bos? They both have hax weapons that are considered natural gear. Unless I'm missing something, thor will have to enter wm to get the win.

That's assuming they start out with equal strength before the various amps. Also, even if Wonder Woman has the strength advantage, it doesn't mean she necessarily wins, as Thor is easily superior in durability as well as in versatility. I'd give this fight to Thor.

TricksterPriest
Her speed edge is already a huge liability for him. The boots of hermes give her instant teleportation. Speed kills. big grin Barring the Destroyer, he's going down. And I highly doubt you can consider it gear for him. Odin, maybe. Thor? Hell nah.

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
WTF... no destroyer armor. When did Thor use the armor before? http://www.immortalthor.net/thor-381.jpg

Konton
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
That's assuming they start out with equal strength before the various amps. Also, even if Wonder Woman has the strength advantage, it doesn't mean she necessarily wins, as Thor is easily superior in durability as well as in versatility. I'd give this fight to Thor.

Gauntlets of Atlas also boost durability 10 fold. There's a reason Wonder Girl (back before she had powers) didn't straight up die when she was hit by that Doomsday clone.

gogogadgetgo
arent runes some sort of gear also? so giving Thor the runes would = RKT stick out tongue

praying-mantis
gear notwithstanding wonder womans speed is paramount and like i said in the sups/thor thread shes worthy of the hammer so if he tossed it
shed catch it and thatd be that! she is superfast same as superman

Mindset
Originally posted by praying-mantis
gear notwithstanding wonder womans speed is paramount and like i said in the sups/thor thread shes worthy of the hammer so if he tossed it
shed catch it and thatd be that! she is superfast same as superman no expression

Sr J-Bieb
shed catch it and thatd be that! she is superfast same as superman She'd catch it straight to her domepiece?

Don't see why that's something to mention, but whatever...

praying-mantis
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
She'd catch it straight to her domepiece?

Don't see why that's something to mention, but whatever...

no shed catch it and beat him to death!

TricksterPriest
Urk. That's really iffy. Personally, I think she's worthy enough to use it. But do I think she can wrest control of it from Thor? Not really. erm Catching it? Maybe. She's fast enough. Using it on Thor? I'm pretty sure you can't do that because Thor is still it's master.

silly puddy
shed catch it and thatd be that! she is superfast same as superman LOLOL. LOLOLOL. LOLOLOL. I died.

Silent Master
no shed catch it and beat him to death!

If she's that kind of person, she wouldn't be worthy.

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Urk. That's really iffy. Personally, I think she's worthy enough to use it. But do I think she can wrest control of it from Thor? Not really. erm Catching it? Maybe. She's fast enough. Using it on Thor? I'm pretty sure you can't do that because Thor is still it's master. Rulk did it, but, it's Rulk.

TricksterPriest
Yeah.......I'm not touching that one. ermm **** Loeb.

Existere
Personally, I think she's worthy enough to use it. Trick has deemed her worthy.

So it shall be.

BattleMage
Thor 10/10

h1a8
Diana 10/10. What could Thor do when she counters his attacks with a lasso or a combo to ko?

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Diana 10/10. What could Thor do when she counters his attacks with a lasso or a combo to ko? You've never proven this ridiculous combo to ko theory. Like all of your theories they exist only in your mind.

JakeTheBank
If he has the Destroyer Armor, which would be considered "his" gear based on the fact it lies in the Asgardian armory, to which Thor has full access to, I don't see how you can even realistically give Diana 10/10.

Existere
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
If he has the Destroyer Armor, which would be considered "his" gear based on the fact it lies in the Asgardian armory, to which Thor has full access to, I don't see how you can even realistically give Diana 10/10. Pretty sure the thread creator specified 'no destroyer armor'

JakeTheBank
Carver was also unaware Thor even possessed the armor to begin with. But it's Carver, so...

psycho gundam
Originally posted by h1a8
Diana 10/10. What could Thor do when she counters his attacks with a lasso or a combo to ko? stop taking hallucinigenic drugs

Sasaraixx
If Thor has the Destroyer Armor, he wins. No question.

If not, I think Diana takes it. Her gear will make up any strength or durability disadvantages she might have had against Thor and it also improves her speed advantage over him. He is still more versatile and could get a few wins using the full range of his power set but he would not beat her in a straight up melee fight.

Deadline
Her speed edge is already a huge liability for him. The boots of hermes give her instant teleportation. Speed kills. big grin Barring the Destroyer, he's going down. And I highly doubt you can consider it gear for him. Odin, maybe. Thor? Hell nah.

I aint gonna do a god damn thing he went up against Hermes and other speedsters and done just fine.

h1a8
Originally posted by Deadline
I aint gonna do a god damn thing he went up against Hermes and other speedsters and done just fine.

Doing fine against speedsters in comics don't mean you will do dine against speedsters in a forum. This is because you did fine against the speedster NOT using his full speed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.