Marvels best vs DC best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Marvels squad:

Thor
Beta Ray
Gladiator
Surfer

DC squad

Superman
Wonder Woman
Orion
Captain Marvel

PillarofOsiris
I would have put Hal on the DC team instead of WW if you're going for DC's best.

TheLordofMurder
I'd put Cyborg Superman ahead of Captain Marvel...

but he's not not a heroe

going for marvel

Prep-Man
Dc overall.

BattleMage
MARVEL

Slaanesh
marvel

dmills
This is going to go down along party lines.

Nihilist
DC WINS.

Gladiator is the weak link.

JakeTheBank
It's pretty much versatility and battle control versus speed and teamwork.

TricksterPriest
There's also the fact that Orion's AF is not something they have an answer for.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
There's also the fact that Orion's AF is not something they have an answer for. Thor's more powerful than the astro force imo.

That being said marvel wins as WW greatly lowers team dc and the surfer is tailor made for superman.

Q99
Originally posted by quanchi112

That being said marvel wins as WW greatly lowers team dc

Hah!

Best defense here. Probably the best tactician here. Has multiple hax attacks that are big threats to the opposition, and a history of fighting high-heralds on their own level.

Yea, she might be a little weaker 1-on-1 than some of the others, but in a team environment, with people she's worked with and who fight together like a well oiled machine? Tactics and skill makes her pull her weight.

carver9
Wonder Woman is underated and imo is just as powerful as anyone here.

Kid Kurdy
Marvels best ? Don't you mean Marvels strongest ?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by carver9
Wonder Woman is underated and imo is just as powerful as anyone here.

Not better than Hal Jordan, IMO. But I can see Diana pulling off some wins.

Warlord
There's also the fact that Orion's AF is not something they have an answer for. What has Orion done with the AF that Thor or Surfer cannot counter?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Warlord
What has Orion done with the AF that Thor or Surfer cannot counter?

Probably matching and containing universal energies. Or something to that. I don't remember if Surfer has anything close to that. When Orion taps into the Source, he's pretty uber.

Warlord
I am pretty sure that any kind of source amp is not used in this thread

it would be unfair otherwise

Prep-Man
The oblivion bomb incident wasn't really an amp. Also, the AF is the wrath of the Source and Orion can tap into it.

Warlord
OK so Orion is Highfather level and shouldn't be used in this kind of fights

Prep-Man
He isn't highfather level on average, but Thor has those types of showings as well.

Warlord
ok he uses his random highfather powers and solo

Prep-Man
He potentially could. He easily repelled the JLA when he killed Darkseid.

Warlord
death of new gods was not standard orion

Prep-Man
That's why I said when he taps into the source. It's not the first time he did that.

There's also the fact that Orion's AF is not something they have an answer for. power cosmic son

Prep-Man
PC may be a little bit more versatile, but not in destructive force. I think AF has more power.

Q99
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Not better than Hal Jordan, IMO. But I can see Diana pulling off some wins.

Hal, Diana, there's a few who are really up there and can be swapped around with no real problem.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Q99
Hah!

Best defense here. Probably the best tactician here. Has multiple hax attacks that are big threats to the opposition, and a history of fighting high-heralds on their own level.

Yea, she might be a little weaker 1-on-1 than some of the others, but in a team environment, with people she's worked with and who fight together like a well oiled machine? Tactics and skill makes her pull her weight. Nah, I don't see her lasting long as anyone from team one can put her down and fast. She relies heavily on skill but still gets ko'd pretty quickly if everyone is at their best.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99
Hal, Diana, there's a few who are really up there and can be swapped around with no real problem.

Right now, Firestorm is pretty impressive, as well.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Warlord
What has Orion done with the AF that Thor or Surfer cannot counter? The AF can't used against him or absorbed. The AF is the 'Wrath of the Source'. It's one of the few things that can block the Omega Effect.

You can't absorb it, much like the Omega Force, it only works for Orion. And throwing it back at him? Won't do shit, it's just his own power. And his forcefield is like Wondy's, it's never been broken. We're talking about a guy who's singlehandedly assaulted Apokolips on his own and lived. And one of the few people who can fight Superman on his level in a slugfest.

Also, two people on team marvel are slugs. Thor and BRB are slow.

quanchi112
The AF can't used against him or absorbed. The AF is the 'Wrath of the Source'. It's one of the few things that can block the Omega Effect.

You can't absorb it, much like the Omega Force, it only works for Orion. And throwing it back at him? Won't do shit, it's just his own power. And his forcefield is like Wondy's, it's never been broken. We're talking about a guy who's singlehandedly assaulted Apokolips on his own and lived. And one of the few people who can fight Superman on his level in a slugfest.

Also, two people on team marvel are slugs. Thor and BRB are slow. Hv as has ww's bracers have also blocked the omegas so don't act like Orion is special in that regard. Thor's hammer would also likely do the job.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.