Blade vs Wink & Prince Nuada

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Blade is looking for vampires in the Troll Market, where he runs into Wink they start fighting if Blade wins this fight Prince Nuada comes looking for revenge because Blade killed his friend. How does this end?

Rogue Jedi
While Blade is busy evading Wink's big ass hand, Nuada guts him.

golem370
Nah I was thinking of a different senario like from the Hellboy II. Blade encounters Wink first and if he get past him then he faces the prince. We can go with that senario as well of him take them both on at the same time.

Rogue Jedi
Ah. Then Blade wins.

KingD19
Blade gets past Wink, and after a fight I think he takes Nuada...but it might be hard since he doesn't have a deus ex machina device to save his ass like every other boss fight he's had.

Both at the same time would be difficult, but I think he can dance with Nuada and not really worry about Wink until the prince is taken down.

McNasty996
Blade could shoot them both with his auto pistol for the quick and easy win or blast them with the shotgun. He could also blind them with the UV grenade and cut them up win there blind. Body armor also would force Nuada to have to go for head slices with his blade which will limit his effectiveness. His equipment makes it an easy win in my opinion and he has shown better swordsmanship and speed than Nuada.

Robtard
Originally posted by golem370
Alright Blade is looking for vampires in the Troll Market, where he runs into Wink they start fighting if Blade wins this fight Prince Nuada comes looking for revenge because Blade killed his friend. How does this end?

Blade could take them both out together.

Rogue Jedi
Oh, he has his guns? Yeah, he wins easy then.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Oh, he has his guns? Yeah, he wins easy then.

Even without guns, it'd still be Nuada and a slow-mofo Vs. Blade; he's shown to be able to hold his own in a sword fight against two fast mofos before.

Rogue Jedi
I just think that with that big ass hand coming at him he'll have a bit of trouble.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I just think that with that big ass hand coming at him he'll have a bit of trouble.

Side step, it didn't travel at super-speeds.

golem370
Wink was shot by Hellboy althought in his hand. Wink was a good fight and stronger then hellboy he might have beat HB if it weren't for getting is hand trapped. Nuada was not slow either.

NemeBro
Blade could take both at once.

He is arguably faster than Nuada, definitely faster than Wink, and is much stronger than Nuada.

Plus, guns and shit.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by golem370
Wink was shot by Hellboy althought in his hand. Wink was a good fight and stronger then hellboy he might have beat HB if it weren't for getting is hand trapped. Nuada was not slow either. They know.

golem370
Nuada has his staff or pole just to let everybody know.

Rogue Jedi
Lulz penis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.