Captain America vs Cat Woman, Killer Croc and Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Who wins?

TheLordofMurder
Team; especially if Bane is amped up on Venom...

Juk3n
Not totally convinced Cap wouldn't 1 shot Cat Woman, Batman would win, so that must mean Cap with Shield would win.

Q99
Originally posted by Juk3n
Not totally convinced Cap wouldn't 1 shot Cat Woman, Batman would win, so that must mean Cap with Shield would win.

Bane's a hard fight on his own, and while CW isn't too tough, she is agile and good with the whip.

The three of them would beat Bruce pretty solidly IMO.

KingD19
Cap beats on people way out of these guys leagues on a regular basis. I'm not downing the team, but this is f*cking Steve Rogers.

He's not just a peak human, he's a super guy whose hiding behind the cover of being a peak human.

I wouldn't be surprised if takes at least 8.5/10.

Existere
Team

praying-mantis
cap would win bane would be the last on the team standing but not after cap hit him with that shield a few times i think bane would last just
longer than croc due to the doped up factor croc has nerves

BruceSkywalker
Cap ftw...

selina is good, but won't have much of a problem.. croc and bane might be able to hold their own, but in the end cap takes 'em down

BattleMage
Cap ftw

Prep-Man
Team.

Omega Vision
Team

KingD19
I honestly don't see how people think this team wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.