Wonder woman vs Mr Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
Wonder Woman

Vs

Mr. Majestic

Wonder woman has her Tiara, Lasso, & Sword. Majestic
is equipped with his Creation Blades

Fight takes place in New York. No BFR, CIS, or PIS
To the death

Sirius77
Majestic.

TricksterPriest
This is a bad match up for Wondy. This guy is actually skilled enough to challenge her at her forte, and he's stronger and probably faster.

I'm giving Majestic the nod, but it's very close. Wonder Woman is a good enough fighter that she could take at least 3-4 wins. Maybe 5 depending on how the fight goes. Her big problem is that the swords are as good as hers.

Hmmm, she's got a massive healing factor though. Unless he kills her in one blow, she can just heal using gaia's power. Or would the wounds from his swords not heal?

Mindset
Majestic 10/10

Q99
She heals, but it's not all that fast (at least not currently). Mostly it means the wounds'll stop bleeding in a few seconds, then be completely gone over a slower period of time.

Stab wounds, even big ones, to non-vital spots generally don't slow her down too much.

TricksterPriest
I swear Nvr showed me a scan showing she can amp her normal healing with gaia or something because she was originally made of clay.

And current Wondy wouldn't have a chance against Majestros.

Sirius77
I don't think that Majestros stomps her, but I do think that he wins.

Q99
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Current wondy, yes. I'm assuming classic- current's just a temporary one-arc form, after all. She'll be back to normal in 4 issues or so.

JakeTheBank
I swear Nvr showed me a scan showing she can amp her normal healing with gaia or something because she was originally made of clay.

She can. If she maintains contact with the Earth, she can accelerate her healing to purge any toxins in her body and repair damage endured. It's a conscious effort and involved prayer, though, so it's not ideal for a combat situation.

Konton
Majestic.

TricksterPriest
http://photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/WonderWomanv24pg12.jpg

A scan I acquired begs to disagree, Jake.

JakeTheBank

A scan I acquired begs to disagree, Jake.

Doesn't work.

TricksterPriest

Try it now.

JakeTheBank
It's still not working.

Do you have an issue number or brief synoposis of the scan? If true, I'd like to see it myself, if possible. I will say Nvr's respect thread for Wondy was pretty good as a rule, but some of the scans are missing some context which would disprove/discredit some of her feats and some which would actually make them better.

TricksterPriest
"Diana was actively fighting medusa's daughter. She was being moleculary destroyed on the cellular level. She used her lasso to tap Gea's healing powers and reversed the process and healed herself completely. And then she pumped soo much life into decay, that she exploded."

No issue number yet.

iceman24567
Majestic stabs her to death

JakeTheBank
"Diana was actively fighting medusa's daughter. She was being moleculary destroyed on the cellular level. She used her lasso to tap Gea's healing powers and reversed the process and healed herself completely. And then she pumped soo much life into decay, that she exploded."

No issue number yet.

Oh, Decay.

Yeah, that was in issue #4 of the second volume. Another instance further in the volume required that she pray to Gaea in order to establish the healing power. Still, it's something that requires conscious effort and ability to maintain, not to mention it seemed to be effectively only because Gaea and the Earth represent life and renewal, which is the anti-thesis to Decay. She can heal by establishing contact with the Earth, but she wouldn't explode Majestic (or most any other opponent) with it.

PillarofOsiris
Majestic wins convincingly.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Oh, Decay.

Yeah, that was in issue #4 of the second volume. Another instance further in the volume required that she pray to Gaea in order to establish the healing power. Still, it's something that requires conscious effort and ability to maintain, not to mention it seemed to be effectively only because Gaea and the Earth represent life and renewal, which is the anti-thesis to Decay. She can heal by establishing contact with the Earth, but she wouldn't explode Majestic (or most any other opponent) with it.

Oh no. I wasn't claiming that. Just that she could outheal him. She did recover instantly from molecular decay.

So we have two instances of this power, and a conflicting use time? what was the 2nd one?

JakeTheBank
Oh no. I wasn't claiming that. Just that she could outheal him. She did recover instantly from molecular decay.

So we have two instances of this power, and a conflicting use time? what was the 2nd one?

The second instance was around the time she first faced the Bana-Mighdall tribe and she was captured and held in a dungeon. She was deprived of the lasso and had to consciously invoke a prayer to Gaea to heal her and grant her the strength to free her imprisonment from her weakened state.

On her own, I believe classic Diana does have an accelerated healing factor, but not to say, Wolverine or even Superman (due to constant sunlight exposure) levels. She has shown the ability to bolster her healing due to the connection of Gaea, but one was due to the lasso and its specific effect on Decay and the other was lasso-less and required Diana praying as she was already bound in chains and virtually helpless and severely weakened as is. Per a forum fight, I don't think she'll have the time to actively heal nor do I think Diana would attempt to under most circumstances, either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.