Spring Break!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
My spring break is coming up and I need a little advice from all you forum people.....what should I do about managing my studies and relaxing at the same time....
Should I study early or relax early or study the whole time?????
BTW What's the most fun thing you've ever done for a spring break....or are you too young to have had this wonder or college life?

Tex
I never study during Spring Break.

As for this year, I plan to stay home, I'm saving my money.

The most fun I ever had was taking a road trip to this crazy rave out in the desert near the Arizona/New Mexico border. It was 'interesting'.wacko

Captain REX
My spring break was during the week of February 17-21, and I was sick the entire week, from beginning to end. sad

Julie
hmmm.....I'm definately staying home, but I don't know how much time I should s[end doing "work" I must do some I know becuase the week after Spring break is 3 tests...spanish, biology, and chemistry:-(

Tex
So your Spring Break is still in the winter?confused

Captain REX
Um...yeah, I guess so. They called it "Ski Week" though, not Spring Break.

Julie
Oh why so soon...I though mine was early and it's next week.....
yes "winter" break would be a more fitting title

Captain REX
Nope, that was back in the beginning of the year and end of last year. December 22nd to January 8th, not including weekends. big grin

Julie
Don't you get another break?
WHen do you get out for the summer?

Captain REX
In June. sad

Julie
OUch.......that hurts.....are you in HIgh school or college????

Captain REX
Entered my first year of high school. I did start in September...

*counts on fingers*

It's only 10 months for 5 days of the week for 7 hours most of the week except Wednesdays that are only 5 hours a day and then there is the occasional one to two week break or having a day off...

Dexx
spring break...yeah, we don't have it announced yet..but it HAS to be there somewhere.
BTW..i NEVER study, during ANY break.big grin (or you might as well leave it with just 'i never study')
bloody spring is comin'..it's my faivourite season..and i already have 9 absences. One more and i have -1 point at beahviour. It think i'm planning to do 19. But not 20 so i'll have -2 points....buhuu

mah
had my winter break two weeks ago: did no studying, played Animal Crossing the whole time

Corran
Study early get it over and done with and then you do not need to worry about iot for the rtest of the time.

finti
two weeks ago?, that was an early winter break Mah

mah
yeah. the week before last week that is..

finti
which is two weeks roll eyes (sarcastic)

mechmoggy
I never get it right Jules, I always leave everything to the last possible moment in time. I suck at planning study, for my exams not long back I had to book an extra couple of days off work to revise the two days before the exam because I hadn't done a thing.

Start early and get it out the way I say.

mah
thats my problem too. when we have these writing-weeks, I always end up doing it Sunday evening before it's to be delivered.

Thomas H
mmm...im tierd with schooling...hehe!!

Dexx
there's a good efficient way about passing through school with no actual trouble...i don't actually study. Worked for me...still is.

you mean a breeding program??...god, man!

mah
em..no

Captain REX
Speaking of Animal Crossing, I just figured out where some of the trophies in Super Smash Bros Melee came from...

Animal Crossing didn't look that fun. 2 weeks of playing that?!

Julie
What the heck is Animal crossing???? sounds kinda strange to me....I think I'll stick with memorizing my bio phyla

Dexx
crossing animals....breeding different species.......who knows..mah?

mah
animal crossing is hella fun rex. try it out. it's got nothing to do with that kind of crossing dexx.

finti
goulash and eggs dexx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.