Is any race superior to another?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ubermensch
Intellectually or physically.

Bicnarok

ADarksideJedi
No I don't think so.

Deano
the great old ones are superior to us

ADarksideJedi
What do you mean?

Robtard
He means Cthulhu and his kind, but what he's not factoring in is that humans have come a long way since the days of sticks and stones and a ICBM > Cthulhu. So Cthulhu is in for a surprise when he awakens from R'lyeh.

Blinky
Originally posted by Deano
the great old ones are superior to us

laughing out loud Shit like this is why you're one of my favorite posters.

Vinnie Jonez
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Hmm I have a slight worry about why this thread has been started.

Why worry be happy. I think it was probably a troll thread to create conflict for the lulz.

Lord Lucien
Indians. The race that gives us pajamas deserve to be worshiped above all.

you get thorns
Talladega.

RE: Blaxican
Well, black people are the champions of nearly every physical sport that exists, so I'd assume that they're physically better than most other races.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Well, black people are the champions of nearly every physical sport that exists, so I'd assume that they're physically better than most other races. No they're just better team players. All thatworking together to enslave rival tribes for Whitey protein they consume.

Bicnarok

dadudemon
It is interesting in sports though, black folk seem to be excellent at sprinting 100m 200m etc. But are crap at swimming, Ive never seen a black person in a swimming race.

It's their center of gravity. It make them great at sprinting but crap at swimming...relative to other races.

What an odd post, why is there "protein they consume" at the end of it?

I believe that's a double-layered racist joke about chicken. I could have sworn the Global mods said that stuff wasn't allowed. I'm not offended, though.

Lord Lucien
I don't feel bad making those jokes: I used to be black, until I converted to the Latter Day Saints.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Ubermensch
Intellectually or physically.
No.

winning_the_net
Why have the white, arab and asian men discovered everything.

AJ is back
Whitey

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I don't feel bad making those jokes: I used to be black, until I converted to the Latter Day Saints.

Did a sock troll hack your account? confused

I feel bad using racist jokes around anyone other than the object of the racist jokes. Only use black jokes with black people, white jokes with white people. It seems counter-intuitive but it prevents you from cracking jokes at the wrong time unless you're good enough friends with that person.

Originally posted by AJ is back
*post that's irrelevant*

AHA!

So that's who this is: AJ. Please continue to identify yourself as AJ in your name, somehow. At least so we know who you are. Members are not supposed to talk to the sock trolls, but I'd at least like to know before I carry a conversation that gets somewhere just for you to be banned.

Sadako of Girth
I'd always felt that the egg and spoon race was way more intellectually superior to a standard 100-meter-dash-race.

The sack race is pretty funny too. Plenty of hilarious stacks can occur there.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
I'd always felt that the egg and spoon race was better than a 100 meter race.

True: the egg and spoon race requires a combination of skill and athleticism. I am not even joking. no expression

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by dadudemon
True: the egg and spoon race requires a combination of skill and athleticism. I am not even joking. no expression

Neither was I.

The balance, control over the spoon has to be immaculate.

I mean immaculate. A far greater test of motor skills than just 'running as far as you can'.

AJ is back
I am AJ 3rd of the great old trolls of the KMC versus forum. We who sit above the mods and revel in chaos. We who rules do not apply to.
The oldest troll is Ruby, The strongest trolls are Whirly and the Judge. The coolest trolls are sol and me. We have power beyond imagining... to sock.

Bardock42
Neither was I.

The balance, control over the spoon has to be immaculate.

I mean immaculate. A far greater test of motor skills than just 'running as far as you can'.

I think you are misunderstanding the appeal of the 100m race, if you want to see skill and athleticism you can watch fencing...or synchronized swimming. Of course one needs skill for a 100m spring, too, but it is more appears to be more of a raw power thing, which I think is what appeals to people.

Which is not to say that spoon races aren't of value.

Bardock42
I am AJ 3rd of the great old trolls of the KMC versus forum. We who sit above the mods and revel in chaos. We who rules do not apply to.
The oldest troll is Ruby, The strongest trolls are Whirly and the Judge. The coolest trolls are sol and me. We have power beyond imagining... to sock.

lol, so self absorbed, ide

AJ is back

Notice me, damn you, i am a sock!!!!!!

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think you are misunderstanding the appeal of the 100m race, if you want to see skill and athleticism you can watch fencing...or synchronized swimming. Of course one needs skill for a 100m spring, too, but it is more appears to be more of a raw power thing, which I think is what appeals to people.

Oh I hear you... Similarly, I definitely wasn't completely decrying the 100m race, just merely offering the opinion that the Egg and Spoon race is arguably superior to it.

AJ is back
lol, so self absorbed, ide

Yes Bardock42 trolling is very serious. Especially to the mentally ill.

dadudemon

I disagree. Fencers and Synchronized swimmers, while quite ahtletic by some measures, are very heavy on skills and light on athleticism.

I've seen some fat fencers (that competed in Olympic rules fencing).

Synchronized swimmers just need to be able to hold their breath, be flexible, and know how to swim. It just so happens that I know of a study off the top of my head that was conducted. They could not tell, based on bodyfat, if synchrnoized swimmers were leaner than the non-athlete populace:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7449026

That tells us that they are not heavy on athleticism* (lean, lots of muscle and power) but very heavy on skills. That should be obvious because what does it consist of: practicing to synchronize water choreography to a very high-level.

*Kretschmer

AJ is back
I disagree. Fencers and Synchronized swimmers, while quite ahtletic but some measures, are very heavy on skills and light on athleticism.

I've seen some fat fencers (that competed in Olympic rules fencing).

Synchronized swimmers just need to be able to hold their breath, be flexible, and know how to swim. It just so happens that I know of a study off the top of my head that was conducted. They could not tell, based on bodyfat, if synchrnoized swimmers were leaner than the non-athlete populace:

That tells us that they are not heavy on athleticism* (lean, lots of muscle and power) but heavy on skills.

*Kretschmer

Replace with male gymnasts... Shexy.

dadudemon
Replace with male gymnasts... Shexy.

Yeah, it's not really arguable that those dudes are not highly ahtletic. Muscular (strength and speed) builds mixed with very high-levels of skill. It's impossible to deny that those fellas are athletes. hmm

Bicnarok
Chess, not many none white top players in history apart from Viswanathan Anand from indian maybe.

This of course could be down to the popularity, cultural and traditional aspects of the game.

The Russians used to get (and maybe still do) players very young and push them through a difficult progamm bringing about the kasparovs and Karpovs.

It could also be that the game can possibly be considered boring as watching paint dry.

The Dark Cloud
It depends who you ask

Having said that cockroaches are far superior to humans and will be here long after we are gone

Deadline
People also seem to forget that in sports blacks are still a minority....as far as I'm aware.

ADarksideJedi
I see! I think that to say one race is better then another is pretty much sterotyping.But saying that some of what people are saying is true.

Robtard
I'd always felt that the egg and spoon race was way more intellectually superior to a standard 100-meter-dash-race.

You're just saying that cos they're a few things Brits excel at, running with eggs and sacking.

Lord Lucien
Did a sock troll hack your account? confused

I feel bad using racist jokes around anyone other than the object of the racist jokes. Only use black jokes with black people, white jokes with white people. It seems counter-intuitive but it prevents you from cracking jokes at the wrong time unless you're good enough friends with that person. I'm not sure, but I think... that Blax is black(ish).

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Robtard
You're just saying that cos they're a few things Brits excel at, running with eggs and sacking.

Queueing, too.
We are the champions.

Mindset
Originally posted by Deadline
People also seem to forget that in sports blacks are still a minority....as far as I'm aware. Not American Sports.

And those are really the only ones that matter.

0mega Spawn
People also seem to forget that in sports blacks are still a minority....as far as I'm aware. no

yes

happy

Blind Sider
The human race is superior to everyone else.

Sadako of Girth
Except Bacteria.

It pwns us daily.

Deadline
Originally posted by Mindset
Not American Sports.

And those are really the only ones that matter.

What I mean is are there more black people than white people trying to take up basketball or is it that there are more white people than black people but its just more black people make it?

From what I've seen in boxing there are more whites, obvoulsy thought there are stil alot of good white boxers.

dadudemon
What I mean is are there more black people than white people trying to take up basketball or is it that there are more white people than black people but its just more black people make it?

From what I've seen in boxing there are more whites, obvoulsy thought there are stil alot of good white boxers.

Well, a better measure ould be a "per capita" measure.

Even if there is a lower per capita for white people, they would still have higher numbers of participation due to them making up over 70% of the population (in the US.)

If you're referring to the world, that's such an extremely difficult position to prove from either side.

AsbestosFlaygon
Cauc-Asians are the superior-est race.

They are hybrids of Caucasians and Asians.

The Dark Cloud
Who gives a shit about sports anyway. Sports are only there to distract prople away from what's really important. Bread and Circuses indeed

AsbestosFlaygon

If you're referring to the world, that's such an extremely difficult position to prove from either side.
If we're counting population and demographics, the Chinese are obviously the superior race.

StarCraft2
Yes...

Terrans are superior to zerg...Zerg cant get near our seige tanks

Terrans are superior to Protoss...Protoss cant get near our seige tanks

dadudemon
Originally posted by StarCraft2
Yes...

Terrans are superior to zerg...Zerg cant get near our seige tanks

Terrans are superior to Protoss...Protoss cant get near our seige tanks

Until the patch nerfed the seige tanks...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
Who gives a shit about sports anyway. Sports are only there to distract prople away from what's really important. Bread and Circuses indeed
Give it a rest already.

StarCraft2
Until the patch nerfed the seige tanks...

LOL yea... WHAT A FCKIN STUPID 35 damage for every 3 second a shot...

inimalist
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bailey%E2%80%93Johnson_150-metre_race

jfAeCluBBF8

alltoomany
every group of "people' have their turn...what goes around comes around..you nor I might not be around to see or be in it. Oh maybe it's happing to bloggers now?

Liberator
Wasn't it scientifically proven that there is no difference in genetics in human beings with different skin pigmentation?

RE: Blaxican
That was scientifically disproven by observing basketball, boxing, football and other sports that matter.

alltoomany
white men can't jump..it is a movie

inimalist
Originally posted by Liberator
Wasn't it scientifically proven that there is no difference in genetics in human beings with different skin pigmentation?

how would they have different pigment then?

That was scientifically disproven by observing basketball, boxing, football and other sports that matter.

or the top tiers of corporate, political and academic fields stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by inimalist

Racist

Sensible young black man.

Liberator
I was always under the assumption that the reason people have darker skin tones is because they have been exposed to the sun in much higher concentrations.

For example, those living in Middle East where the sun is very brutal have a darker shade than those living in Norway where the sun isn't as intense.

Then again, I don't really consider people to be different races, we're just born in different locations I don't think that qualifies as an entirely separate race.

I thought we were human beings? Y'know, those sentient bags of flesh with inferiorty complexes?

alltoomany
Originally posted by inimalist
how would they have different pigment then?

yes but that's a class of people. Smart and not so smart. Just bc someone didnt get to go to school doesnt make him/her not smart either. I feel the Spainish speaking people will lead next

Symmetric Chaos
I was always under the assumption that the reason people have darker skin tones is because they have been exposed to the sun in much higher concentrations.

You're kidding, right?

Bardock42

For example, those living in Middle East where the sun is very brutal have a darker shade than those living in Norway where the sun isn't as intense.

Then again, I don't really consider people to be different races, we're just born in different locations I don't think that qualifies as an entirely separate race.

I thought we were human beings? Y'know, those sentient bags of flesh with inferiorty complexes?

U crazy, dawg?

0mega Spawn

laughing wow

Pinkie Pie

Because the womb is sooooo sunlit stick out tongue

inimalist
Originally posted by alltoomany
yes but that's a class of people. Smart and not so smart. Just bc someone didnt get to go to school doesnt make him/her not smart either. I feel the Spainish speaking people will lead next

it was a joke wink and it will be the Chinese, if they don't just learn English anyhow

inimalist
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You're kidding, right?

no, its why all the colonial whites who moved to South Africa and Rhodesia slowly integrated racially with the population and nothing bad happened.

Liberator
Originally posted by Pinkie Pie
Because the womb is sooooo sunlit stick out tongue

Shoot me, I was wrong about something.

The MISTER
Originally posted by Ubermensch
Intellectually or physically. This is a good question. IMO Nascar probably requires more intelligence, as running is something that children can do. However the Olympics demand superior physicality to win the gold medal.

So I'll say that Nascar is a superior race IMO.

Square Jaw
In heavyweight boxing white Russians seem to dominate now......

Square Jaw
White men dominate the worlds strongest man.

alltoomany
you need to really know geography of people. PEOPLE!

alltoomany
Originally posted by alltoomany
you need to really know geography of people. PEOPLE!

Eskimos- Cold weather- short and cubby so they could hold in heat better. First people to cloth themsevels.

Blonde hair and blue eyed people were in ONLY Scandinavia.And were the tallest people. I think its bc they eat meat

The Rover
...How is this thread still active? It was started by a (banned) member whose username was "Ubermensch"...

Digi
Meh. It wasn't showing in the reports, and was allowed to live.

Unfortunately for anyone who might've enjoyed this thread though, I'm of the mind that sock threads should be closed regardless of content because they don't share the same posting privileges as regular members. So once it did pop up in the reports, closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.