Superman (Blood-lusted) vs Marvel Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Superman is blood lusted (He think the team is a bunch of robots who've just killed Lois Lane....he wants to tear them apart)

vs

Thor (No Hammer)
Worldbreaker Hulk
Classic Hercules (Marvel)

Solidus Black
He can just juggle them. His ability of flight is teh winner. once he keeps them off teh ground, he wins.

Juk3n
arguing straite powersets, supes can win, but here he isnt, he's a brawler, and the team has the BEST brawler in comicdom.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Solidus Black
He can just juggle them. His ability of flight is teh winner. once he keeps them off teh ground, he wins.

Good luck juggling WBH. He's surrounded in erupting Gamma energies. Enough to shake the Eastern Seaboard.

PillarofOsiris
Thor is the team's best bet, but only if he fought really out of character (i.e. opening with some lightning). But the fact that only Thor can fly (and without his hammer, I don't think he can fly very fast) and Superman being blood-lusted here and thinking the team is a bunch of non-living robots means this fight isn't going to be pretty.

SquallX
Originally posted by the ninjak
Good luck juggling WBH. He's surrounded in erupting Gamma energies. Enough to shake the Eastern Seaboard.

Wow, he shook the Eastern Seaboard. I mean it's not like a weaken Superman punches were shaking the Earth in his fight against Zod.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by SquallX
Wow, he shook the Eastern Seaboard. I mean it's not like a weaken Superman punches were shaking the Earth in his fight against Zod. he wasnt puching, he was doing that by taking "footsteps" mere steps,imagine if he actually punched the earth

Punch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Footstep

Zack Fair
Superman.

Strength to match all of them. Speed to overwhelm them. Durability to take their shots along with the other powers; he is bloodlusted and thinks he is fighting lifeless robots....

Sad day for the team

TricksterPriest
Blood-lusted, or tranquil fury? Because he's far more dangerous when he's calm angry than when he is in unstoppable rage.

Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

Team.

Zack Fair
If Supes goes all "I'mma punch you to death" with all of them at the same time he IS going to die. If he fights smart and uses his advantages to split the team and individually take them on He will win IMHO.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

Team.

guy222
team

Black bolt z
Team

quanchi112
Team wins.

JakeTheBank
Team.

Brockalizer
The team, it aint even close.

TricksterPriest
It is rampaging idiocy to claim this team can beat Superman unless he goes full retard mode. They can't touch him unless he lets them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It is rampaging idiocy to claim this team can beat Superman unless he goes full retard mode. They can't touch him unless he lets them. Irony.

batdude123
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Punch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Footstep

Wanderlei Silva disagrees.

Slaanesh
team

carver9
Lol at this thread.

-Pr-
smh @ thread. closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.