Gladiator, Nova & BRB vs. Sentry(no void), Blue Marvel & Hyperion(Supreme Power)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight on War World

No bfr

Who wins?

Harbinger
Team one.

carver9
Team 1 in a stomp.

byrdgang21
What makes it a stomp?

JakeTheBank
^ Gladiator.

byrdgang21
I don't see Glads being that much over anyone on team 2. And I think Hype is being underestimated a bit. Team 1 probably has slight edge in versatility, but not that much to make it a stomp.

JakeTheBank
Neither do I.

carver9
Gladiator is physically above anyone on team 2... I would give Bill the edge against any of them save Sentry. Nova could hold his own as well.

That's why team 1 stomps and Jake, stop acting like you know me.

Omega Vision
I'd say Sentry and Glads are around equal physically.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator is physically above anyone on team 2... I would give Bill the edge against any of them save Sentry. Nova could hold his own as well.

That's why team 1 stomps and Jake, stop acting like you know me.

Based on what and to what degree?

It's not "a stomp" and I do know you Carver. Perhaps better than you know yourself. *sage nod*

carver9
@omega...

No.

Omega Vision
@omega...

No.
You're right. Sentry's probably a tiny bit stronger.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Based on what and to what degree?

It's not "a stomp" and I do know you Carver. Perhaps better than you know yourself. *sage nod*

You already know why. Glads and Bills planet busting feats is enough to prove who is stronger. Glads speed is enough to prove his is stronger and Glads durability is enough to prove this as well.

Gladiator has one shotted Binary, Black Bolt, Skrull empowered by earth mightiest heros, and he walked through Masterson (before getting snuck attacked). He has one shotted a phoenix and he has also one shotted Vulcan. What more do you want?

I admit one thing though, Sentry and SP Hyperion would give him a fight like hell

PillarofOsiris
Team 1 in a stomp.

This might be the first time I've ever agreed with you.

carver9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You're right. Sentry's probably a tiny bit stronger.

Lol... naah.

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
This might be the first time I've ever agreed with you.

I don't know why its the first. I have proven claims to you on NUMEROUS of occasions.

dmills
Refresh my memory on Supreme Hype. My lasting memory of him was him getting ktfo by Imus Champion with a wonder glove. Was that a low showing for him?

byrdgang21
Originally posted by dmills
Refresh my memory on Supreme Hype. My lasting memory of him was him getting ktfo by Imus Champion with a wonder glove. Was that a low showing for him?

Well he was owning Ultimate Thor until he list half his powers.

D-Block
Blue Marvel is a beast to I don't see Gladiator or Sentry being above him equal but not above.

AJ is back
Sentry from his Second mini was far more awesome than in Avengers.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by D-Block
Blue Marvel is a beast to I don't see Gladiator or Sentry being above him equal but not above.

I see Blue marvel being a little tougher than Sentry. Gladiator vs Blue Marvel would be great. I think in the end Glads would take it though.

quanchi112
Lol... naah. Why would you say Gladiator is stronger ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.