Chaos King & Void VS Nekron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Void Sentry (aka Chaos kings aspect/pet)
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51843/1154313-drkaven015_int_lr_0003_super.jpg

Chaos King
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1605214-ten_thousand001_super.jpg

VS

Nekron

SquallX
My vote goes to Nekron.

Off topic, i just read Brightness Day 23, and the ending was something i did not see coming.

Warlord
Chaos King

supremthor
nekron

quanchi112
Either from team 1 can solo.

bbrem123
team one all day long

iceman24567
Nekron

TricksterPriest
As Galan pointed out in the ZH Parallax vs. Nekron thread......what can they do to him? He had total immunity to anything that wasn't the white light.

He's more powerful anyway. If Galan wasn't willing to give ZH Parallax, someone vastly stronger than these 2 the win, why should I?

iceman24567
I dont even get why the Void is here hes way out of his league

TricksterPriest
Some people are under the impression the Molecule Man showing was legit. Or that Sentry/Void isn't all hype. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Some people are under the impression the Molecule Man showing was legit. Or that Sentry/Void isn't all hype. roll eyes (sarcastic) It was legit as he has the power to come back from complete annihilation unlike most characters save himself and Thanos.

iceman24567
Some people are under the impression the Molecule Man showing was legit. Or that Sentry/Void isn't all hype. roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah pretty retarded

Solidus Black
Isnt Nekron completely invulnerable?

Wasnt Nekron only defeated because of Black Hand?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Either from team 1 can solo. laughing out loud

T2

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
laughing out loud

T2 Based on ?

Omega Vision
Void is a non-factor.

Idk who wins though.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Void is a non-factor.

Idk who wins though. Exactly non factor

SquallX
Nekron turns Void into one of his bitches.

JakeTheBank
I don't know who wins this, either. Void doesn't matter, though.

King Kandy
Some people are under the impression the Molecule Man showing was legit. Or that Sentry/Void isn't all hype. roll eyes (sarcastic)
How do you expect him to live up to the hype if you disregard all the showings where he does?

Sirius77
Ck and Nekron are essentially the same concept from different companies... void doesnt matter.

Prep-Man
stalemate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.