Cosmic/Elevated Awareness - Extra Sensory Perception.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Which character has the most well rounded Cosmic Awareness?

Since Dr. Fate, and Dr. Strange are popular drafts, we will make it transcendent class and down.

psycho gundam
the Vell's (mar and genis)

heimdal

i think metron at one point

inimalist
hmmmm, depends what you mean by awareness...

Starhawk's "one who knows" thing (he has lived the same life thousands of times before) gives him almost complete knowledge of his surroundings and what is going on around him/those close to him (plus, what is going to happen, bordering on clairvoyance), which I would imagine puts him up there with some of the top "aware" people, but it wouldn't extend to "awareness" of things he hasn't experienced in his previous lives...

however, because the lives are incredibly similar, it is questionable how much of a caveat that last point really is.

What about a character like Destiny? or the blindfolded girl from Xmen?

TricksterPriest
Extant.

Simbon
Dr. Manhattan. Aside from the tachyon thing, he was pretty omniscient.

SquallX
Hourman with the Worlogog.
Extant with the Worlogog
Mr. Mxy
Metron

Simbon
Originally posted by SquallX
Extant with the Worlogog
Mr. Mxy
Metron

Trans or lower.

SquallX
Originally posted by Simbon
Trans or lower.

My fault. embarrasment

Q99
Kyle-Ion 1 was pretty good. He could see through time, he could perceive every weapon on a planet to stop them from firing, and that sort of thing.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Simbon
Dr. Manhattan. Aside from the tachyon thing, he was pretty omniscient. About himself yes. He knows everything that is ever going to happen to him or will happen to him.

But only him.

layla miller

kgkg
Genis-Vell

quanchi112
Genis vell.

-Pr-
Insane Genis imo.

"Id"
Originally posted by Q99
Kyle-Ion 1 was pretty good. He could see through time, he could perceive every weapon on a planet to stop them from firing, and that sort of thing.
Originally posted by SquallX
Extant with the Worlogog
Mr. Mxy
Metron
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Extant.
Trans and lower.
Originally posted by inimalist
hmmmm, depends what you mean by awareness...

Starhawk's "one who knows" thing (he has lived the same life thousands of times before) gives him almost complete knowledge of his surroundings and what is going on around him/those close to him (plus, what is going to happen, bordering on clairvoyance), which I would imagine puts him up there with some of the top "aware" people, but it wouldn't extend to "awareness" of things he hasn't experienced in his previous lives...

however, because the lives are incredibly similar, it is questionable how much of a caveat that last point really is.

What about a character like Destiny? or the blindfolded girl from Xmen?
I meant to say elevated state of mind as oppose to Cosmic Awareness/ESP. Who has the most elevated, and well rounded state of mind? Try to include Offensive, Defensive, and Supplementary applications of their craft.

I notice that different means, can meet the similar ends.
Cosmic Awareness are gained by the Cosmic Players like Silver Surfer, or Quasar or Genis-Vell.
Extra Sensory Perception through psi characters like X-Man, or Martian Manhunter.
Cosmic Conscious through magic ala Dr. Fate or Dr. Strange.

Existere
Layla Miller... sort of.

"Id"

inimalist
I think you mean more mental abilities rather than awareness...

"Id"
Originally posted by inimalist
I think you mean more mental abilities rather than awareness...

However you want to define it. Go!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.