Serra Keto Vs. Reckless Mustfar Vader/ Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ketoshifter
When Serra and Anakin Fought In ROTS VG the back round plot was she was taunting him hoping hed get angry and mess up... He was definitely rather angry and corrupted at the end of episode 3 and there skills were rather even do to the game plot line, So I ask you this Who Would Win, Serra Keto Vs Late ROTS Anakin / Vader?

Please Dont Bash This Fight sad

Stealth Moose
Bandon solos.

Ketoshifter
?

axel_jovan
Revan solos.

Who is Serra Keto?

Ketoshifter
WHO IS SERRA KETO! WHO IS SERRA KETO....

Slash_KMC
No, who is Serra Keto.

Ketoshifter
As In have I Ever experienced Serra Keto?

Slash_KMC
.... Yes.

Nephthys
Wookiepedia is your friend dudes. erm

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Serra_Keto

Ketoshifter
thank you nephthys

Slash_KMC
shut up nephthcbprtys

Besides, I don't trust Wookieepedia. It always acts so suspicious.

Nephthys
Nephthys is an actual word you know. It's not my fault you can't spell.

GenomeFrozener
The girl Vader smashes in the RoTS game?

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Nephthys
Nephthys is an actual word you know. It's not my fault you can't spell.

Dude, dyslexia is a serious problem, you can't just joke about that on a public forum. How insensitive can you be. GOSH!!

ares834
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
The girl Vader smashes in the RoTS game?

Yeah, something tells me Ankain wins.

Ketoshifter
eh idk she was pretty legit only died because she cut a pillar, and aniu force pulled in onto her

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Ketoshifter
When Serra and Anakin Fought In ROTS VG the back round plot was she was taunting him hoping hed get angry and mess up... He was definitely rather angry and corrupted at the end of episode 3 and there skills were rather even do to the game plot line, So I ask you this Who Would Win, Serra Keto Vs Late ROTS Anakin / Vader?

Please Dont Bash This Fight sad

I think Serra would win this.

In the game Anakin was focused when they fought (he's at his deadliest when he's focusing the power of his fury, not letting it consume him) and she still gave him a run for his money. Remember also, she was trained by Cin Drallig (the Jedi's main lightsabre instructor) and was his star pupil.

In this scenario, where Anakin doesn't have his focus, I think she'd take him down.

ares834
Really? REALLY?

Anakin casually defeated Cin Drallig with one hand while choking his aprrentice. I doubt the near featless Keto will give the Sith any problem at all. Hell, despite being completley reckless, Anakin gave Kenobi a fight... I honestly don't see how this is debatable. Vader stomps this thread. Hard.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by ares834
Really? REALLY?

Yes. YES!

Anakin casually defeated Cin Drallig with one hand while choking his aprrentice.

And? Just shows that she's surpassed her teacher.

I doubt the near featless Keto will give the Sith any problem at all.
Hell, despite being completley reckless, Anakin gave Kenobi a fight...

Kenobi was reluctant to kill him. It specifically states this in the novel. In terms of general and technical sabre skill I think she was better than Kenobi.

I honestly don't see how this is debatable. Vader stomps this thread. Hard.

You honestly must not know much about Serra then.

ares834
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Yes. YES!

Alright let's see...

You use this:

As evidence that she is powerful. Yet, Cin Drallig is completley unimpressive. Even more where does this "star pupil" nonsense come from? Wookieepedia?

Kenobi merley hesitates... It's not like he is holding back the entire time. Regardless Anakin and Kenobi were almost perfeclty matched.

WHAT? lol Where is the proof?

Honestly this is one of the most ridiculous claims I have seen on this forum...

Lol there isn't anything to know. She got pwned by Anakin and made a brief apperance in one of the comics. That's it. She has absolutley no feats that place her anywhere within Anakin's range of power.

truejedi
Anakin with ridiculous ease.

plo koon 3745
correct

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.