The Djinn from Wishmaster offers wishes to...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
everyone at Arkham Asylum.

Who lives? Who dies? Who outwits the Djinn for fun and profit?

Parmaniac
Everyone will die. smile

BTW I recommend this movie (only part 1&2) to anyone who doesn't know who it is. The Djinn is one of my three favorite horror movie characters.

TricksterPriest
Someone, possibly Joker, will find a way to gip him out of his powers.

JakeTheBank
Riddler would probably manage to get his wishes without dying.

SquallX
None of them is surviving. It doesn't matter how you try to make the wish, the Djinn would find a way to **** you up.

In one of the movies, they guy was in jail, and he wished to get out the jail cell, he didn't say how he wanted to get out, so the Djinn made squeeze himself out of the bars.

Johnny Sorrow
I don't think the Djinn can handle the Joker's twisted psyche.

Otherwise, he still freaks me out.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by SquallX
None of them is surviving. It doesn't matter how you try to make the wish, the Djinn would find a way to **** you up.

In one of the movies, they guy was in jail, and he wished to get out the jail cell, he didn't say how he wanted to get out, so the Djinn made squeeze himself out of the bars.

Nah, you can make it to be literal enough so the djinn can't twist it. There was this one guy in the first movie who was asked to wish for something by the djinn, and he point black just asked for the djinn to leave, so he had to leave.

A lot of the inmates like Joker, Dr Destiny, etc. are already used to dealing with supernatural beings, and there are several genius' among the inmates as well, including the two people I already mentioned.

Zack Fair
Djinn was hardcore. I liked him. They could mess with him if they knew how he twists the wishes he granted.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Nah, you can make it to be literal enough so the djinn can't twist it. There was this one guy in the first movie who was asked to wish for something by the djinn, and he point black just asked for the djinn to leave, so he had to leave. The prob is he will still just die as soon as the Djinn will start to collect the souls in exchange for the wishes.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Parmaniac
The prob is he will still just die as soon as the Djinn will start to collect the souls in exchange for the wishes.

The soul collecting only applied to the second movie, IIRC. There was no mention of it in the first movie. Maybe they were different djinn?

-Pr-
He'd been fooled before, but i doubt the Arkham residents would have enough background to catch him out.

Outside of the Joker, I don't see anyone really fooling him, though I'd love to see a comic based on such a predicament, personally.

Who knows what would happen to the likes of Croc, Ivy or Mad Hatter in this kind of situation...

JakeTheBank
I think it was the same Djinn in Wishmaster 1 and 2, but a different one in 3.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
The soul collecting only applied to the second movie, IIRC. There was no mention of it in the first movie. Maybe they were different djinn? Wrong, he also did it in part 1.

Originally posted by -Pr-
He'd been fooled before, but i doubt the Arkham residents would have enough background to catch him out.
In part 1 the chick wished that the guy who accidently let the statue where the ruby was incased him didn't drank that day, so he was never released if someone inArkham pulls a similar trick the thread is pointless, as in the thread never actually happened lol.

In part 2 the chick knew/researched the spell to inprison him back into the ruby, I doubt that this falls under "standard knowledge".

I agree that a comic including him would be a nice read.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I think it was the same Djinn in Wishmaster 1 and 2, but a different one in 3. Hopefully after part 2 everything went down, shitty actors, shitty plot, shitty special effects, shitty everything.

JakeTheBank
Yeah, the third movie was shit. The girl wound up wishing for the Archangel Gabriel to assist her against the Djinn....

-Pr-
In part 1 the chick wished that the guy who accidently let the statue where the ruby was incased him didn't drank that day, so he was never released if someone inArkham pulls a similar trick the thread is pointless, as in the thread never actually happened lol.

In part 2 the chick knew/researched the spell to inprison him back into the ruby, I doubt that this falls under "standard knowledge".

I agree that a comic including him would be a nice read.

part 1 was the one i was thinking about then... good movie.

Dr Will Hatch
Wrong, he also did it in part 1.

My mistake. embarrasment

I just recall the mcguffin(for lack of a better term) being that the person who releases the djinn upon would releases all the other djinn upon asking for the third wish.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by -Pr-

Outside of the Joker, I don't see anyone really fooling him, though I'd love to see a comic based on such a predicament, personally.

Who knows what would happen to the likes of Croc, Ivy or Mad Hatter in this kind of situation...

Riddler might figure out the game if he sees someone else do it first.

Most of the others, are indeed, screwed.

Except....Joker. There's a very strong possibility that the Djinn himself, may be screwed if he tries to **** with Joker.

SquallX
I still don't see any of them outsmarting the Djinn, unless there's a plot device just waiting around the corner to mess with him.

TricksterPriest
Dude, if he ****s with the Joker, he's screwed. There's a reason everybody fears him. He outsmarted Mxy, he's far worse than anyone this Djinn has ever met.

SquallX
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Dude, if he ****s with the Joker, he's screwed. There's a reason everybody fears him. He outsmarted Mxy, he's far worse than anyone this Djinn has ever met.

The whole him outsmarting Mxy was pure bullshit, and Loeb was probably high too.

I mean Mxy trick the ****ing Ultimator, yet he got outsmarted by the Joker, come on that's pure pull.

TricksterPriest
no Messing with the Joker does not work. That part is not bull. Joker's really ****ing scary. shockno

SquallX
no Messing with the Joker does not work. That part is not bull. Joker's really ****ing scary. shockno

I know Joker's a ****ed up individual, i've read enough comics with him in them to know that. But him tricking Mxy to me was pure bullshit.

Any way, i see this going in circle, you arguing for Joker, me for Mxy.

The one thing we can agree on about the Joker, is that he's a ****ed up bastard you don't want to meet.

TricksterPriest
Alex Luthor: Informed the Joker that the Secret Society of Super-villains didn't need him. Guess who killed him?

Mxy: Figured he could give Joker 1% of his power to screw around. He lost 99.9%.

Joker's shrink: Tried to give Joker a conscience attack by telling him he had a fatal brain tumor. Result: "Joker's Last Laugh" crossover, a global war orchestrated by Joker using an army of jokerized supervillains.

Ra's Al Ghul: Tried to team up with Joker once. And got backstabbed for it.

Lex Luthor: Actually....Luthor is the only person on this list that hasn't been killed or backstabbed by Joker when they were on the same team. Joker did manage to kidnap him when he was Prez though. By siccing a plague on Gorilla City and forcing Grodd and the super-simians to attack NY as a decoy.

"When super-villains want to scare each other, they tell Joker stories."

Joker is the one super-villain that nobody in DC picks fights with. Except for Batman.

SquallX
Alex Luthor: Informed the Joker that the Secret Society of Super-villains didn't need him. Guess who killed him?

Mxy: Figured he could give Joker 1% of his power to screw around. He lost 99.9%.

Joker's shrink: Tried to give Joker a conscience attack by telling him he had a fatal brain tumor. Result: "Joker's Last Laugh" crossover, a global war orchestrated by Joker using an army of jokerized supervillains.

Ra's Al Ghul: Tried to team up with Joker once. And got backstabbed for it.

Lex Luthor: Actually....Luthor is the only person on this list that hasn't been killed or backstabbed by Joker when they were on the same team. Joker did manage to kidnap him when he was Prez though. By siccing a plague on Gorilla City and forcing Grodd and the super-simians to attack NY as a decoy.

"When super-villains want to scare each other, they tell Joker stories."

Joker is the one super-villain that nobody in DC picks fights with. Except for Batman.

1. Alex may have died by the Jokers hand, but what really ****ed him up was him losing against the heroes, and being weaken enough to be allow to be kill by Joker.

2. And i call that pure bull, and Loeb being high as usual when he creates a character. Rulk comes to mind.

3. Never read that, might give it read. So is it good.

4. That's another form of PIS. Ra's Al Ghul is old enough to know not to trust the likes if Joker. Ghul throughout his appearances has always have a certain code, even when dealing with his enemies.

5. The fact that they make him outsmart Grodd is pure idiotic to me.

6. That's because those villains are limited.

7. It's because when ever they write him, or batman, everyone else jobs to them.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by SquallX
7. It's because when ever they write him, or batman, everyone else jobs to them.

People do tend to job when Batman and co. are involved...

SquallX
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
People do tend to job when Batman and co. are involved...

That's one of the main reason i despise Batman, his family, and his main villains so much.

It's like no matter how powerful a hero is, the second they come in contact with anything Bat related, they becomes moronic retarded little kids that can't even tie there shoes.

the ninjak
LOL if suburban girls can outsmart the Djinn then many Batman villains would absolutely own him.

Riddler and Joker survive no probs. Joker in a horrible stomp he is an evolved form of man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.