Psionic Wars( Marvel vs DC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
Marvel:
Cassandra Nova
Nate Grey
Cable(godmode)
Exodus(most powerful)

vs

DC:
Maxima
Martian Manhunter
Tangent Superman
Maxwell Lord

Fight takes place in New York city. No BFR, CIS, or PIS
Both sides are willing to do what it takes to win
Everyone will work together

Mindset
Marvel

Galan007
^ I agree.

...Unless Maxwell has access to an unlimited supply of blood. biscuits

TricksterPriest
How does Marvel win? Tangent Superman is more powerful than half of team marvel. Also, isn't non CIS MM Fernus?

inimalist
Exodus' TK might be very useful here...

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
How does Marvel win? Tangent Superman is more powerful than half of team marvel. Also, isn't non CIS MM Fernus? Because Nova is stronger than everyone here.

Also, no.

TricksterPriest
Prove it. Tangent Superman has matter manip using TK alone. Hell, he can give himself additional powers via manipulation of his genetic code.

inimalist
Tangent Superman has matter manip using TK alone.

so does Exodus...

ExodusCloak
Prove it. Tangent Superman has matter manip using TK alone. Hell, he can give himself additional powers via manipulation of his genetic code.

Nova can also copy DNA of people just by standing next to them. But it'll take a few hours.

But don't know enough abou Tangents telepathy to comment.

Mindset
Prove it. Tangent Superman has matter manip using TK alone. Hell, he can give himself additional powers via manipulation of his genetic code. Nate Grey, Cable, and Exodus can all matter manip with tk...

*posts Cassandra Nova respect thread link*

TricksterPriest
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t453166.html

Mindset
So we all agree Marvel wins.

Zack Fair
I think Marvel wins. Telepathy is to Marvel what speed is to DC.

durw00t

inimalist
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t453166.html

I flipped through, most of his feats don't really seem above what Exodus can do, let alone Nate/Cable at their strongest...

Maybe I missed something though, what are his best TK/TP feats in your opinion?

TricksterPriest
Seizing control of a GL ring against the wielder's will, and making the ring run on his own power instead of a battery.

He has crazy stuff after the third page.

Prep-Man
maxwell has the best tp feat here i think. give him unlimited blood and dc would give them a hard fight.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Zack Fair I think Marvel wins. Telepathy is to Marvel what speed is to DC. durw00t

i think marvel has a more variety of tps, but the 2 companies are close in overall power.

ExodusCloak
Seizing control of a GL ring against the wielder's will, and making the ring run on his own power instead of a battery.

Cassandra Nova is way more impressive telepathically. Unless there are feats that he has that aren't posted in that thread.

Prep-Man
didnt the future max beat an entire army of heroes including mm? and with ease.

inimalist

fair enough

I can't say I'm overly impressed though...

for instance, why wouldn't Exodus be able to accomplish this feat?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Prep-Man
didnt the future max beat an entire army of heroes including mm? and with ease.

Nova's mind is booby trapped. Unless you're saying Max is more skilled then Xavier and Morrisons Jean + PF as both got punked hard. The second they made contact they were downed. "fgggr fgggr"

Nova also wiped out the Sh'iar Imperial guard and brought the entire Sh'iar empire to it's knees if we're counting inverse ninja law feats.

Prep-Man
true, but mm is also very skilled with mind defenses as well. max pretty much bested him with no problem.

Uriel005
Originally posted by inimalist
so does Exodus... and god cable. Actually normal cable does it with technovirus on a regular basis... and while weakened such as during messiah arc.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Prep-Man
true, but mm is also very skilled with mind defenses as well. max pretty much bested him with no problem.

I would consider Jean, Xavier and Emma very, very skilled telepathically. And they have all been schooled by Cassandra Nova at one stage or another. I don't see MM fairing any better then them against her traps. They actually didn't even manage to put up a fight that's how badly Jean manifesting the PF and Charles were beat. Emma got taken for a ride in Torn.

A faint impression of Nova managed to cloak herself from an empowered Phoenix Force probing for stuff in Emma's mind.

inimalist
Originally posted by Uriel005
and god cable. Actually normal cable does it with technovirus on a regular basis... and while weakened such as during messiah arc.

stick out tongue

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/5543/xmenannual001manip01.th.jpghttp://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2505/xmenannual001manip02.th.jpg

Uriel005
Lol

Prep-Man
Originally posted by ExodusCloak I would consider Jean, Xavier and Emma very, very skilled telepathically. And they have all been schooled by Cassandra Nova at one stage or another. I don't see MM fairing any better then them against her traps. They actually didn't even manage to put up a fight that's how badly Jean manifesting the PF and Charles were beat. Emma got taken for a ride in Torn. A faint impression of Nova managed to cloak herself from an empowered Phoenix Force probing for stuff in Emma's mind.

i never said mm would beat nova. i consider him on the level of emma or jean. especially if hes justg born. maxwell is the strongest on the dc side.

Mindset
Nova >>>> Xavier with cerebro.

-Pr-
No Manchester Black? sad

TricksterPriest
No earth based telepath in marvel has shown me the feats to say they can use TK to take over a GL ring. Or make it run under their own power.

Pr: Good point. Where is Black? He went toes with Superman for abit.

Mindset
No earth based telepath in marvel has shown me the feats to say they can use TK to take over a GL ring. Or make it run under their own power.

Pr: Good point. Where is Black? He went toes with Superman for abit. What kind of feat would be comparable?

Glorificus
Cassandra took on Xavier and Phoenix Jean at the same time (like Despero vs Martian Manhunter and Aquaman, but with even worse ownage of her opponents), and completely humiliated both. She turned Jean into a drooling idiot. (Well, a bigger one than usual).

But Nate Grey is the most powerful one here, not Cassandra. With him on the team, Marvel wipes the floor with team DC.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Glorificus
Cassandra took on Xavier and Phoenix Jean at the same time (like Despero vs Martian Manhunter and Aquaman, but with an even worse outcome), and completely humiliated both. She turned Jean into a drooling idiot. (Well, a bigger one than usual).

But Nate Grey is the most powerful one here, not Cassandra. With him on the team, Marvel wipes the floor with team DC.

laughing out loud

Prep-Man
Zh saturn girl deserves a nod. she scanned an entire universe of thoughts to locate someone, iirc.

george '06
marvel by a large margin I'd say

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Mindset
What kind of feat would be comparable? There's not really an equivalent to the rings in marvel. The Nova corp is too weak to compare, and Quasar is backed by a universal power, and his bands got jacked by Annihilus.

It's not the beating the ring, or even taking it from a dead opponent, as Hal Jordan did in Zero Hour before he was Parallax. It's taking it from a living GL, off their hand, and then making the ring run under your own power.

Nobody's ever done that. Manhunters can depower the rings by draining them, but they can't control them. Alpha Lanterns can force shut downs, but that's a built in back door created by the Guardians.

But yanking the ring off a living GL, and forcing it to run on your own power, overpowering the will of the GL as well? That's really ****ing strong. A telepath would have to be cosmic level and up to do that.

Nova looks pretty badass given that scan. yes But Gladiator is a punk, and I don't know the other people. Also, doesn't Glads have a problem with psychic attacks?

Mindset

But yanking the ring off a living GL, and forcing it to run on your own power, overpowering the will of the GL as well? That's really ****ing strong. A telepath would have to be cosmic level and up to do that.
Based on what?

TricksterPriest
Hector Hammond was never able to do that. And he's a very powerful telepath able to take on Hal Jordan.

Based on the power of the GL ring in the hands of a good GL. That was John Stewart's ring he jacked.

JakeTheBank
Hector Hammond was never able to do that. And he's a very powerful telepath able to take on Hal Jordan.

Based on the power of the GL ring in the hands of a good GL. That was John Stewart's ring he jacked.

Hammond did use his powers to almost take Alan's ring by force.

TricksterPriest
He did? That's pretty beastly. How strong is Hammond compared to the people here?

Prep-Man
Hammond was strong enough to manipulate reality at times. Hector Hammond is a very, very powerful psi.

JakeTheBank
He did? That's pretty beastly. How strong is Hammond compared to the people here?

Honestly, I would have put him on the team over Maxwell Lord. Lord's TP seems more suited for finesse and long term scheming, not an actual battle. And he's limited by possessing just telepathy and not telekinesis, which Hammond also possesses. I don't think he would be the strongest psychic here, but he would pull his weight more than Lord, imo.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Honestly, I would have put him on the team over Maxwell Lord. Lord's TP seems more suited for finesse and long term scheming, not an actual battle. And he's limited by possessing just telepathy and not telekinesis, which Hammond also possesses. I don't think he would be the strongest psychic here, but he would pull his weight more than Lord, imo.

Yeah. I'd have even taken Black over Lord myself too.

Prep-Man
What about Pre-Crisis Psimon? Able to take control over entire worlds, right?

TricksterPriest
What about Despero?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.