Assassin's Creed 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
You pretty much knew this one was coming but oh well. Info was leaked from developer resume.

http://www.tmrzoo.com/2011/23642

Further detail are expected to be release in E3.

Smasandian
I'll be surprised if this game will be at E3 this year.

Ubisoft said that they will take some time off for the Assassins Creed series because they've released 2 in the past two years.

I'll bet we won't see the final game for at least two years from now.

Peach
Well, we all knew a third was coming, so...not like it 'leaking' is really news stick out tongue

And it doesn't say more info is expected at E3, it says hopefully there's more info at E3. I doubt it though. Next year more likely.

Originally posted by Smasandian

Ubisoft said that they will take some time off for the Assassins Creed series because they've released 2 in the past two years.

Where'd you see them say they're going to take time off from AC? Since they seem to be doing the exact opposite in reality...

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Smasandian

Well, except there's Lost Legacy for the 3DS releasing this year, and since AC3 will resolve the Desmond story, they've already planned to release it in 2012 to match up with the in-game time.

Not exactly time off.

BloodRain
No doubt that its to be released in 2012. Any thoughts to a 'Brotherhood' and other spin-offs for this game? Or even multiplayer?

Originally posted by Peach
Where'd you see them say they're going to take time off from AC? Since they seem to be doing the exact opposite in reality...
There was a page/interview that said Ubisoft will be taking a break after AC:Brotherhood until their 2012 releases, skipping 2011. Thankfully it was wrong or they changed their mind ^^.. even if Ive never touched the handhelds am happy for the extra plot.

Am wanting another Altair game for some reason.

General Kaliero
Well Lost Legacy will be focusing on the connection between Ezio and Altair, and what Altair did after writing the Codex, so maybe that will be enough?

Zack Fair
Lh5op8GT4jg

Beyond epic.

Nephthys
Holy hell, tonights been just one epic trailer after another.

Zack Fair
WE ARE NOT WORTHY durthor

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Lh5op8GT4jg

Beyond epic.

QFT.

Everything else shown at the Ubisoft conference paled in comparison to this and AC:R.

Digi
God damn.

Peach
Wrong thread. AC3 is not Revelations.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t549459.html

Actually, I'll just go ahead and close this one for now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.