**** Yeah!! Look at my latest Video, bitches!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired-Hiker
It's called Doggy Poop Bag Skateboarding!

http://youtu.be/CMqCIiwzAU4

Slay
It sucks.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Slay
It sucks.

It's actually some of his best short-term editing work, to date.

Slay
Originally posted by dadudemon
It's actually some of his best short-term editing work, to date.
Oh, well that changes everything.

It's ****ing awesome!

Rogue Jedi
Lulz, poop bag!!!

RE: Blaxican
WHITE SOCKS DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES GO WITH BLACK CLOTHING AND DARK COLORS ARGH.

Naz
I lol'd.

Robtard
Orson Welles of KMC.

dadudemon

It's ****ing awesome!

No, your point still stands, I just wanted to point out that, even if you dislike his humor, his "single day editing" was pretty damn talented.

Slay
No, your point still stands, I just wanted to point out that, even if you dislike his humor, his "single day editing" was pretty damn talented.

It sucks.

Rogue Jedi
No, your point still stands, I just wanted to point out that, even if you dislike his humor, his "single day editing" was pretty damn talented. it was awesome.

mikeydude

It sucks.

Barker
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
WHITE SOCKS DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES GO WITH BLACK CLOTHING AND DARK COLORS ARGH.
this.

Rogue Jedi
Opinion?

lord xyz
No, your point still stands, I just wanted to point out that, even if you dislike his humor, his "single day editing" was pretty damn talented. He's expressing that there was no need for you to point that out as he already knew and your comment sounds intimidating to him. He probably didn't take offense towards it, just felt you were an idiot or socially retarded.

You're also trying to bring etiquette to a message board that does not need, want, require or deserve it.

This post is mostly to give me a reason to browse this forum, seeing as everytime I do, next to nothing happens as IT'S ****ING DEAD!

Now, go reply with an out of place comment like you usually do.

Robtard
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican

http://www.lowdensitylifestyle.com/media/uploads/2009/07/mj-billie-jean.jpg

Wooohoo-oooo. Aaah-ii.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Robtard
http://www.lowdensitylifestyle.com/media/uploads/2009/07/mj-billie-jean.jpg

Wooohoo-oooo. Aaah-ii.

TH looks waaaaay different in his video than in that picture

Robtard
Originally posted by steverules_2
TH looks waaaaay different in his video than in that picture

Pic is before marriage, just what happens when you say "I do."

dadudemon
Originally posted by lord xyz
He's expressing that there was no need for you to point that out as he already knew and your comment sounds intimidating to him. He probably didn't take offense towards it, just felt you were an idiot or socially retarded.

1. Stop swinging from his nuts. He hates everyone. You'll get nowhere.
2. His hate about the video can and should be independent of his appreciation for some of the other elements. You can hate a film but appreciate the editing, sound, soundtrack, acting, etc. My comment was more about how much of an utter ***hole Slay was being when he could clearly say it sucked but also take note of some of the things that are undeniably good about the video. It was my nice way of saying, "Slay, stop being such an ***hole." But, that type of adult subtly is lost on you, obviously.
3. You didn't even try to hide your insults which should quite clearly net you a warning, but I won't report you. smile

You're also trying to bring etiquette to a message board that does not need, want, require or deserve it.

Incorrect. See point #2.

This post is mostly to give me a reason to browse this forum, seeing as everytime I do, next to nothing happens as IT'S ****ING DEAD!

No, you didn't need a reason to troll me after being "silent" as you've done that before. I'm happy to indulge you because I feel sorry for you and I'm bored.

Now, go reply with an out of place comment like you usually do.

Go ahead and reply with something else that is awkwardly out of place and blatant trolling.

lord xyz
Here we go again.

1. Stop swinging from his nuts. He hates everyone. You'll get nowhere. I aint swinging from no one's nuts. raver
2. His hate about the video can and should be independent of his appreciation for some of the other elements. Who said anything of the contrary?
You can hate a film but appreciate the editing, sound, soundtrack, acting, etc. Who said anything of the contrary?

My comment was more about how much of an utter ***hole Slay was being when he could clearly say it sucked but also take note of some of the things that are undeniably good about the video. Thank god we have you to inform us on etiquette.
It was my nice way of saying, "Slay, stop being such an ***hole." But, that type of adult subtly is lost on you, obviously. Clearly.
3. You didn't even try to hide your insults which should quite clearly net you a warning, but I won't report you. smile. Thanks, bro.
Incorrect. See point #2. Originally posted by dadudemon
It was my nice way of saying, "Slay, stop being such an ***hole." But, that type of adult subtly is lost on you, obviously. Douche.
No, you didn't need a reason to troll me after being "silent" as you've done that before. I'm happy to indulge you because I feel sorry for you and I'm bored.

Go ahead and reply with something else that is awkwardly out of place and blatant trolling. Gay robots.

dadudemon
I aint swinging from no one's nuts. raver

You quite clearly are. How does it taste?

Who said anything of the contrary?

Where did this arbitrary requirement come from that says there has to be anything said to the contrary? Did you miss where the conversation had nothing to do with someone saying anything to the contrary and it was instead an injection of an alternate perspective?

Who said anything of the contrary?

Where did this arbitrary requirement come from that says there has to be anything said to the contrary? Did you miss where the conversation had nothing to do with someone saying anything to the contrary and it was instead an injection of an alternate perspective?

Thank god we have you to inform us on etiquette.

Clearly because some people are socially inept and/or have no tact.

Clearly.

Not really "clearly" especially for you as you made that overwhelmingly obvious.

Thanks, bro.

You're welcome as you needed it more than most.

Douche.

Reported.

Gay robots.

K.

Rogue Jedi
whoa.

lord xyz
It's hard to keep going since dadudemon only targets the surface of each reply.

dadudemon
It's hard to keep going since dadudemon only targets the surface of each reply.

Best come back, ever!

lord xyz
Like I said.

dadudemon
Like I said.
I am posting.

Rogue Jedi
gayness.

Slay
I don't hate everyone. Just most people.

And most people should be hated.

lord xyz

And most people should be hated. Which people don't you hate?

Rogue Jedi

And most people should be hated. Sup dude. This my cue?

Slay
Which people don't you hate?
People who swing from my nuts.Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Sup dude. This my cue? I figured you'd feel addressed by that.

Fact of the matter is though, I don't 'hate' anyone. That's just some bullshit made up by the people who can't handle my awesomeness. Also 'hating' someone around here would mean that I care about what they do or say to an extreme extent, which I don't.

Rogue Jedi
People who swing from my nuts. I figured you'd feel addressed by that.

Fact of the matter is though, I don't 'hate' anyone. That's just some bullshit made up by the people who can't handle my awesomeness. Also 'hating' someone around here would mean that I care about what they do or say to an extreme extent, which I don't. big grin

lord xyz
People who swing from my nuts. I figured you'd feel addressed by that.

Fact of the matter is though, I don't 'hate' anyone. That's just some bullshit made up by the people who can't handle my awesomeness. Also 'hating' someone around here would mean that I care about what they do or say to an extreme extent, which I don't. Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
gayness.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
big grin Originally posted by dadudemon
I am posting.

no expression

dadudemon
no expression

You are posting, too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.