Motivations for Global Conquest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
What motivations (ideological or political, but not religious) would an individual with the actual intent and resources to do so have to conquer the world and rule it under a totalitarian autocracy? What justification would they give for why this will be more efficient for the world at large?

jaden101
Racism and global climate change....A powerful combination.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by jaden101
Racism and global climate change....A powerful combination.

Two things that don't exist!!! evil face

The Dark Cloud
Global conquest is currently underway....though it's economic, not military, and is being done by a class, not a country.

Lord Lucien
The NWO has already conquered the world. Proven fact.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
The NWO has already conquered the world. Proven fact.

Then you will of course show the evidence, now!

skekUng
In my mind, the motivation to rule the world would be to do for others who can't or won't do for themselves. I'd be a benevolent dictator, dragging the human race into a better future. Absolute power to rule absolutely for the absolute betterment of man kind. To most people, that sounds like a huge problem because it speaks to that part of every human being's mind that cries out to think for itself. However it wouldn't just be making the world over in my own image or in the way I'd prefer it to be. There can be dissent, it just won't become so overwhelming and inpenetrable in the service of special interests that progress is totally hindered for decades.

Bicnarok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.