Multiverse fight: Natasha Romanoff vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/multi.jpg

Using the remote control device invented by Stewie Griffin that access the "infinite parallel universes" theory, we have two characters ready for an amalgamated multiverse fight.

Natasha, from Iron Man 2, has been bitten by the same genetically altered spider that gave Peter Parker his Spider-Man powers. She has her incredible fighting skills, super strength, spider sense, and webs. Now, she has the right to call herself "Black Widow".

Batman, Bale, has been born a half human/half vampire hybrid, like Blade. Batman has all the strengths of a vampire, Blade's vampire killer skills, and his Batman skills.

1) Hand to hand, to the death.

2) Batman has all of his Bat-weapons, and the uzi used by Blade. Black Widow has two Uzi's with ample ammunition, and throwing knives. Both characters have knowledge of each other. To the death.

The fight takes place in the rain soaked metropolis where the final fight of the Matrix 3 was. Both start out in the street exactly 100 yards away from each other.

Robtard
Black Widow, both times.

Impediment
1) I'm leaning towards Black Widow.

2) I don't know if Bale-man's vampire speed is adequate enough to get the drop on Widow, even with weapons.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
1) I'm leaning towards Black Widow.

2) I don't know if Bale-man's vampire speed is adequate enough to get the drop on Widow, even with weapons.

Spider-Man's abilities > Blade's.

1) Is a clear stomp

2) Still say Black Widow but it's less lopsided, due to guns, blades and gadgets

Impediment
Is Spider-Man stronger than Blade? I mean, Blade did throw that hot, black doctor 50+ yards over the rooftop. Not to mention Blade caught his sword with a hand clap that was being swung by Ron Perlman.

BruceSkywalker
ScarJo wins because she is way hotter than Christian Bale.. big grin

seriously though Widow stomps...

Is Spider-Man stronger than Blade? I mean, Blade did throw that hot, black doctor 50+ yards over the rooftop. Not to mention Blade caught his sword with a hand clap that was being swung by Ron Perlman.

I believe Spidey is stronger.. he showed great strength holding the trolley with all those kids in Spidey 1.. In Spidey 2, he stopped the train from going off the tracks.. also in Spidey 2 he kept that huge piece of building from falling on MJ

the ninjak
Natasha with Spider Agility and SPIDER SENSE! Raging win in her favour.

Bale Batman Blade wont shoot nor cut Natasha. And Natasha's webbing similar to the web blasts used during the train stopping scene in Spiderman 2 would entrap Batman swiftly. No escape.

Robtard

Spider-Man is a lot stronger than Blade. Blade is probably around the 1-ton range; maybe 2. Spider-Man is easily 10+, though that's probably a gross understatement.

Impediment
IzO9nPS3_4A

Does the fact that Widow doesn't have any of her gadgets make a difference?

Batman is no chump when it comes to H2H, not to mention he is a brilliant tactician. Were she to web him, Batman could cut through with his bladed gauntlets combined with super strength, methinks.

the ninjak
Spidey is alot stronger than Blade. His train stopping feat is through the roof. Blades arms would've torn straight off.

BruceSkywalker
IzO9nPS3_4A

Does the fact that Widow doesn't have any of her gadgets make a difference?

Batman is no chump when it comes to H2H, not to mention he is a brilliant tactician. Were she to web him, Batman could cut through with his bladed gauntlets combined with super strength, methinks.

matt you know how much i love batman but Widow combined with Spidey's prowess far exceeds Batman with Blade's prowess..

Impediment
Yeah, I guess you're right, Mark.

Rogue Jedi
g5Ar5LauM_Q

Existere
What everybody else said. Widow for the stomp.

Rogue Jedi
Blademan.

Rogue Jedi
BTW, in scenario one, Blademan should have a sword due to Widow having webbing.

Also, does Blademan have Batman armor on?

Impediment
Yep.

Rogue Jedi
Gonna go with Blademan then.

the ninjak
I assumed Blademan had the sword anywayslaughing out loud. Doesn't mean jack. Widow has no conscience either. She's a government goon. A murderous spidey would be frightening.

Impediment
My apologies for not stating the obvious that Blademan does have the Sword of the Daywalker. I thought it was unnecessary to state so.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the ninjak
I assumed Blademan had the sword anywayslaughing out loud. Doesn't mean jack. Widow has no conscience either. She's a government goon. A murderous spidey would be frightening. Yes, it does. Plus Blade with two Uzis? In Bat armor? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Yes, it does. Plus Blade with two Uzis? In Bat armor? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Try shooting Spiderman zipping around the environment while he unleashes web blasts like the ones in Spiderman 2. The ones he used the stop the train. Web strong enough to hold steel girders.
Sure Blade can cut some of those webs but a Spidey showed he could just unleash the continuously.
It's raining and they are surrounded by windows and buildings Spidey can skirt around Blade avoiding his bullets with ease. Soaking his immediate area with sticky webbing.
Romona doesn't really need her weapons. Though I wish she had her legendary Window Wrist Blasts. She could electrocute him while stuck in the rain. A potent mix.
But she doesn't once Blademan is webbed he gets shot or knife through an artery.

Rogue Jedi
Try shooting Spiderman zipping around the environment while he unleashes web blasts like the ones in Spiderman 2. The ones he used the stop the train. Web strong enough to hold steel girders.
Sure Blade can cut some of those webs but a Spidey showed he could just unleash the continuously.

If they are 100 feet away, surely Blademan can easily dodge. If this goes stealth, Widow is toast.

the ninjak
If they are 100 feet away, surely Blademan can easily dodge. If this goes stealth, Widow is toast.

Sorry sometimes it takes me a while to complete a post^^^and.
Spider Sense.
And don't forget his fight against Sandman in Spidey 3 in the sewers. Speed. Agility. Creativity. Takedown.
Sandman would destroy this Amalgamation.

Rogue Jedi
Amaglawuuuuuuuut

the ninjak
An Amalgamation a combination of two characters. Sometimes I sound like Data from Star Trek lol.

For instance Marvel and DC released this series and Universe in 96.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalgam_Comics
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Amalgam_Comics_publications

Rogue Jedi
I still think the armor is the edge Blademan needs to even the odds. Gas batarangs= KO Spidey.

Robtard
The armor is a non-factor and only serves to slow Blade/Bat down. It won't protect him from being cocooned and it wont do much to protect him from being slammed into mush by a chick who has train-stopping levels of strength.

the ninjak
If Batman had his X-Ray Visor I'd agree with you but average bat weapons/Items. SpiderSense negates all that.
You have to remember SpiderSense first feat Parker slowed down time. Watched a flies wings slowly flap.
Sorry dude Batman in his recent films is weak sauce.

BruceSkywalker
I still think the armor is the edge Blademan needs to even the odds. Gas batarangs= KO Spidey.

Nolanverse doesn't have gas batarangs yet, possibly in The Dark Knight Rises big grin

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Nolanverse doesn't have gas batarangs yet, possibly in The Dark Knight Rises big grin I knew that.

Blademan calls the Bats with his Bat cally thingy?

the ninjak
I knew that.

Only useful in an enclosed space. And they don't react to Batman's intent they just fly out. Spidey would just seal the area and make an escape.
Zip around and attack from behind.
The battleground is too open.

BruceSkywalker
I knew that.

I know,,

Only useful in an enclosed space. And they don't react to Batman's intent they just fly out. Spidey would just seal the area and make an escape.
Zip around and attack from behind.
The battleground is too open.

exactly

Rogue Jedi
Oh boooo.

Darth Martin
Black Widow>Batman
Spider-Man>Blade

RE: Blaxican
We've had this discussion before. Black Widow is not > Batman. She's not > anyone except a couple of security guards.

Darth Martin
Mmhmm. Sure.

Impediment
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
We've had this discussion before. Black Widow is not > Batman. She's not > anyone except a couple of security guards.

Conroy Batman would Bat-rape her.

0mega Spawn
wtf black widow isnt batmans superior thats phuckin retarded to even type

and IMO spidey isnt above blade either
at least a blade with guns anyways

ares834
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican

thumb up

Her moves were all flash... eek!

the ninjak
No way is Black Widow with her feats in Ironman 2 a better fighter than Bale/Batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.