Weakest in marvel who can beat flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Simbon
Who, in marvel, is the weakest person that can beat Wally West, no bfr. Battle takes place in a desert of diamonds on some alien planet the size of jupiter.

Mindset
Layla Miller

Starscream M
galactus

kgkg
LT maybe TOAA.

inimalist
the MU has mass...

Q99
Loa. Let him do his high-speed punch and get dissolved smile

StyleTime
Flash could punch Loa 5 times before he even punches her 1 time.

CosmicComet
PR Beyonder

SasuOna
Pre crisis Barry can beat the Spectre how do you think anyone but Molecule Man can beat him?

Uriel005
Originally posted by SasuOna
Pre crisis Barry can beat the Spectre how do you think anyone but Molecule Man can beat him? would take somebody who is entirely intangible and is incapable of being negatively effected through physical means. Anyone with a physical body is immediately out including runner as Wally doesn't need to steal his physical speed just make his neurological functions stop. No one is really fast enough to stop him from doing so. They need to be able to make it a non-issue.

Existere
Originally posted by StyleTime
Flash could punch Loa 5 times before he even punches her 1 time. ...what?

Philosophía
Originally posted by Q99
Loa. Let him do his high-speed punch and get dissolved smile Funnily enough, this is the first person who popped into my mind, as I remember her from a tourney Smurph used her in.

Yes, I'm thinking about Smurph.

A lot.

Glorificus
Malice.

Or if that's not strong enough, a more powerful version - Shadow King.

Parmaniac
X-Ray?

Uriel005
Any purely psychic being would do the job. But not through TP. Need TK to physically hurt flash. Trying to run into the mind who is processing information at near infinite speeds and is thinking that fast will drive anybody TP him a bit mad.

Sr J-Bieb
Wolverine

Search your feelings, you know it to be true

StyleTime
Originally posted by Existere
...what?
Apparently, a failed speed joke.

Philosophía
Smurph doesn't have a sense of humor.

Unless you say something stupid, in which case he'll laugh - but that's only a by-product of his ego swelling for seeing yet another person stupider than him.

StyleTime
Hmm...

I choose to believe that means my joke is positively brilliant.

vince_slice
The Living Tribunal.

Simbon
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Wolverine

Search your feelings, you know it to be true

Not sure we need to go that high -- I'm pretty sure LT or Scathan can win this.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Simbon
Not sure we need to go that high -- I'm pretty sure LT or Scathan can win this. what are some LT or Scathan speed feats that can match what Flash can do?

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Starscream M
what are some LT or Scathan speed feats that can match what Flash can do? Stop.

Because I don't know if you're joking or not.

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

Mindset
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

King Kandy
what are some LT or Scathan speed feats that can match what Flash can do?
I've heard that argument seriously made in a Goku vs LT thread on another forum.

The Dark Cloud
I rarely post in the comic forum anymore because over time periods it tends to go through "wanking" phases over specific characters.

When I joined it was Wolverine, then is was the many versions of Superman, now it's Flash.

When I see people post answers to this thread like LT...and think they're serious well.... erm

Seriously, any Herald level character should be able to easily handel Flash.

CosmicComet

Word.

Wally punches LT 200 quintillion times before he can even blink to erase whatever universe they are having their one-sided duel in.

Scathan is not worth mentioning. He's shiny though.

Juk3n

*Raised left eyebrow, nostrils flared, head tilted back*

fo real ?

Uriel005
Your joking right. any purely psionic/spiritual character that has no mass could stop wally with ease. My argument is that if it moves and relies on conscious thought from a physical body a speed steal stops it.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Juk3n

fo real ?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh0us38EEP1qdnwe0.jpg

Tha C-Master
what are some LT or Scathan speed feats that can match what Flash can do? You have a point there...

As for the Flash wank, was anybody else here doing Flash Prime?

Juk3n
Originally posted by Juk3n

fo real ?

Originally posted by CosmicComet
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh0us38EEP1qdnwe0.jpg

laughing out loud pretty close to my reaction dude fo shure!!

StyleTime
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
was anybody else here doing Flash Prime?
*raises hand.*

Simbon
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
I rarely post in the comic forum anymore because over time periods it tends to go through "wanking" phases over specific characters.

When I joined it was Wolverine, then is was the many versions of Superman, now it's Flash.

When I see people post answers to this thread like LT...and think they're serious well.... erm

Seriously, any Herald level character should be able to easily handel Flash.

I don't think anyone was serious about LT; it is just a sarcastic response to some of the folks here who would put Flash and Zoom at elder god level. In one thread, it was even seriously suggested that a team consisting of Darkseid, Thanos, Sinestro, Henshaw, Void Sentry, Black Adam, and Apocalypse would not be able to defeat Wally. As if Supes, MM, Green lanterns and Wonder woman have traditionally been portrayed as insects beside the colossus that is the Flash.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by StyleTime
*raises hand.* Good ol' days. stick out tongue

Uriel005
I don't think anyone was serious about LT; it is just a sarcastic response to some of the folks here who would put Flash and Zoom at elder god level. In one thread, it was even seriously suggested that a team consisting of Darkseid, Thanos, Sinestro, Henshaw, Void Sentry, Black Adam, and Apocalypse would not be able to defeat Wally. As if Supes, MM, Green lanterns and Wonder woman have traditionally been portrayed as insects beside the colossus that is the Flash. my point is that wally can basically say what moves.... now doesn't. I haven't seen anything resist a speed steal if anyone can post a scan of something stopping a speed steal I'd say sure it wouldn't take much more than a mid-tier to low-trans depending on the flash to take him out. Also the whole thing of you can't catch what you can't hit becomes an issue because it's been stated that breaking the speed force barrier is breaking the absolute limit of speed. Combined with the fact that the Infinite Mass Punch hits with the force of a star makes it a dangerous combination. Also Flash Wally can time travel as long as he is FTL w/out the use of the Cosmic Treadmill. He sees an attack coming he backtracks in time and runs to where it's not.

psycho gundam
Who, in marvel, is the weakest person that can beat Wally West, no bfr. Battle takes place in a desert of diamonds on some alien planet the size of jupiter.
charlie-27

a solid planet the size of jupiter would give flash various lethal physiological issues. he wouldn't even be able to initiate an attack

that was easy

StyleTime
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Good ol' days. stick out tongue
I thought he was some character I never heard of for the longest time.

Digi
Originally posted by inimalist
the MU has mass...

lol, great reference.

Simbon
Originally posted by Uriel005
my point is that wally can basically say what moves.... now doesn't. I haven't seen anything resist a speed steal if anyone can post a scan of something stopping a speed steal I'd say sure it wouldn't take much more than a mid-tier to low-trans depending on the flash to take him out. Also the whole thing of you can't catch what you can't hit becomes an issue because it's been stated that breaking the speed force barrier is breaking the absolute limit of speed. Combined with the fact that the Infinite Mass Punch hits with the force of a star makes it a dangerous combination. Also Flash Wally can time travel as long as he is FTL w/out the use of the Cosmic Treadmill. He sees an attack coming he backtracks in time and runs to where it's not.

Cool story, Bro. Maybe those speedsters ought to do that more often instead of getting beat, eh? The comics don't portray any of the speedsters as being so immensely powerful in comparison to the other Justice league heavyweights -- the flashes are comparable to folks like Superman, Diana, the green lanterns, etc. -- NOT whole tiers above them. And saying that because a speed steal has never been seen to fail it can affect anyone uses the same logic that says that character X can deal with any fast character, because they've been seen to deal with a character with superspeed before. You are also arguing in favor of powerset instead of actual combat feats -- a tactic which leads to other interesting conclusions like: green lantern rings can do anything; Surfer can just disintegrate other herald-levellers; Apocalypse can turn himself into an adamantium giant, etc.

inimalist
Originally posted by Digi
lol, great reference.

if I profiled comments, that would have been one

Uriel005
My point is a CIS-less flash could and would do these things. It is by no means standard but he does have the potential to do so. On forum going by the best of his potential against god-level characters he isn't going to hold back if he realizes his normal rapid fire punches that he would use on street levelers isn't working.

Space M ummy
Serious answer? The Aquarian.

quick and dirty, from marvel.com. Flash's powers are useless on him, and even thrown punches are too fast for the field to allow. It would boil down to who can (sloowwwwwly) choke out who first, and Aquarian's body is still innately superhumanly strong/dense. Flash loses.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Serious answer? The Aquarian.

quick and dirty, from marvel.com. Flash's powers are useless on him, and even thrown punches are too fast for the field to allow. It would boil down to who can (sloowwwwwly) choke out who first, and Aquarian's body is still innately superhumanly strong/dense. Flash loses. that would do it.

Space M ummy
that would do it.

laughing laughing laughing

you know, I was actually expecting some fight on this one. It's almost disappointing to have someone agree with me this fast.

Uriel005
laughing laughing laughing

you know, I was actually expecting some fight on this one. It's almost disappointing to have someone agree with me this fast. Hey man I'm not about to argue when someone is right and something is a direct hard counter in a scenario like this. Like I've said before, thinking about exactly what Flash could do with the speedforce if he really wanted to makes me think he is completely broken.

Space M ummy
Hey man I'm not about to argue when someone is right and something is a direct hard counter in a scenario like this. Like I've said before, thinking about exactly what Flash could do with the speedforce if he really wanted to makes me think he is completely broken.

Oh sure, I agree completely.

Properly written flash shouldn't really lose to anyone under god or herald level. Aquarian just happens to be a really unusual case of powers that are nigh useless against everyone else being perfect to take him out.

TricksterPriest
I hate Aquarian. ****ing Blair or someone else grabbed him during a tournament. stick out tongue

Space M ummy
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I hate Aquarian. ****ing Blair or someone else grabbed him during a tournament. stick out tongue

That powerset IS kind of bizarre, but it has me thinking of a few creative ways to put it to use.

Aquarian could use his power on even someone stronger than himself (say, US agent, who's class 10) null out gravity, levitate them both about a mile up and then contract his field and let this opponent plummet to his death.

pretty nasty.

Still, his powers seem designed to stalemate, rather than KO or kill. outside of a trap for speedsters I can't see why you'd even want to use him in a tournament.

Uriel005
That powerset IS kind of bizarre, but it has me thinking of a few creative ways to put it to use.

Aquarian could use his power on even someone stronger than himself (say, US agent, who's class 10) null out gravity, levitate them both about a mile up and then contract his field and let this opponent plummet to his death.

pretty nasty. All about the creativity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.