Order these guys heat vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Martian Manhunter
Gladiator
King Hyperion
Superman
Ultraman

celeyhyga17
Superman..

psycho gundam
superman

do whatever you want with the rest

Colossus-Big C
1.King Hyperion
2.Gladiator
3.Superman
4.Martian Manhunter
5.Ultraman

carver9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
1.King Hyperion
2.Gladiator
3.Superman
4.Martian Manhunter
5.Ultraman

This.

BUT... Superman is more versatile with his heat vision thn anyone on the list. Hyperion was one shotting people left and right with his vision... it was deadly. From his statement, it was more of a cosmic blast than heat vision.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by psycho gundam
superman

Uriel005
Superman has always been to me someone who can control the level of his heatvision. Scaling from sealing holes in reality to welding metal and shaving. Supermans heat vision probably has the highest showing I've seen on heat vision but consistantly I'd put Hyperion above him with Gladiator being equal to him or just under.

kgkg
1.King Hyperion
2.Gladiator
3.Superman
4.Martian Manhunter
5.Ultraman These are based on feats right?

anyway the correct answer is Superman.

Zack Fair
superman

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Uriel005
Superman has always been to me someone who can control the level of his heatvision. Scaling from sealing holes in reality to welding metal and shaving. Supermans heat vision probably has the highest showing I've seen on heat vision but consistantly I'd put Hyperion above him with Gladiator being equal to him or just under. thumb up

JakeTheBank
superman

Colossus-Big C
i guess king hyperion takes it then in the heat vision section. /thread

kgkg
i guess king hyperion takes it then in the heat vision section. /thread Are you talking about this thread?

Omega Vision
Superman basically one-shotted Wonder Woman and Giganta at the same time then one-shotted a shield that had kept all the other remaining heroes out with his HV in Final Crisis.

I think that's better than any showing any of the other guys here have.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Superman basically one-shotted Wonder Woman and Giganta at the same time then one-shotted a shield that had kept all the other remaining heroes out with his HV in Final Crisis.

I think that's better than any showing any of the other guys here have. Agreed but like I said on a consistancy basis I'd put Hyperion above Superman. However high-end feats superman takes it. Hell superman takes most categories he applies in when you use high feats for him even against some skyfathers.

Omega Vision
Agreed but like I said on a consistancy basis I'd put Hyperion above Superman. However high-end feats superman takes it. Hell superman takes most categories he applies in when you use high feats for him even against some skyfathers.
Consistently Superman has very good HV feats. High end or average I'd take Superman over KH

Uriel005
Consistently Superman has very good HV feats. High end or average I'd take Superman over KH Not sure I'd agree with you on the average part but I can see the argument and I do think it is a close thing. It's more because KH tends to use it more often in a lethal fashion that I say he takes it. There are just more examples of the character using it as a primary method of attack than superman.

Omega Vision
Not sure I'd agree with you on the average part but I can see the argument and I do think it is a close thing. It's more because KH tends to use it more often in a lethal fashion that I say he takes it. There are just more examples of the character using it as a primary method of attack than superman.
That doesn't make his HV more powerful than Superman's anymore than Supergirl not holding back made her stronger than Superman.

Zack Fair
That doesn't make his HV more powerful than Superman's anymore than Supergirl not holding back made her stronger than Superman.

thumb up

Uriel005
That doesn't make his HV more powerful than Superman's anymore than Supergirl not holding back made her stronger than Superman. No I just mean that it gives a better definition of standard. Supermans is all over the place from putting holes in high-heralds and some trans characters to having trouble with mid-tier bricks.

Omega Vision
No I just mean that it gives a better definition of standard. Supermans is all over the place from putting holes in high-heralds and some trans characters to having trouble with mid-tier bricks.
I can't think of any Mid-Tier bricks who Superman's HV was ineffective against while Superman was actually going all out.

Uriel005
I can't think of any Mid-Tier bricks who Superman's HV was ineffective against while Superman was actually going all out. true. Hmmm.. I'll have to dig around and think about it.

Martian_mind
J'onn

The rest.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Martian_mind
J'onn

The rest.
Lol.

carver9
King Hyperion heat vision while not holding back would have ripped through Diana like a Thanksgiving turkey. On panel, King Hyperion has one shotted Vision (who has taken attacks from Hulk, Surfer, Thor, etc.), has one shotted Hulk, one shotted Namorita who has stalemated and defeated Namor and Hyperion has crippled himself, someone who took attacks from 2 enraged Hyperions along with every super human on 2 planets and survived a nuclear explosion that completely destroyed a planet.

Yeah, King Hype heat vision is better.

Gladiator has stalemated Tyrant for a breif time with his heat vision. That puts him second IMO.

kgkg
Originally posted by carver9 King Hyperion heat vision while not holding back would have ripped through Diana like a Thanksgiving turkey. On panel, King Hyperion has one shotted Vision (who has taken attacks from Hulk, Surfer, Thor, etc.), has one shotted Hulk, one shotted Namorita who has stalemated and defeated Namor and Hyperion has crippled himself, someone who took attacks from 2 enraged Hyperions along with every super human on 2 planets and survived a nuclear explosion that completely destroyed a planet.
Yeah, King Hype heat vision is better.
ABC logic.

Originally posted by carver9 Gladiator has stalemated Tyrant for a breif time with his heat vision. That puts him second IMO. Seriously bro?

carver9
Originally posted by kgkg
ABC logic.

Seriously bro?

Namorita was just as durable as Namor and she got her face completely burned off by Hyperion. Vision has high end durability and he got split in half from Hyperions heat vision. Magneto got his head shot off by Hypes heat vision. He one shotted NUMEROUS of peeps with his heat vision... not push overs either. Like I said before, he even crippled himself with it.

Gladiator and Supes are pretty much equals. Both of their heat vision has been classified as being hotter than the sun.

Mindset
J'onn

The rest. Sounds good to me.

kgkg

Allankles
superman

TricksterPriest
Big Blue has cut through a white dwarf star with his HV. **** this thread, and everyone putting King HYPE over Superman. thumb down

Colossus-Big C

Mindset
Apparently you guys missed this compelling argument.

J'onn

The rest.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Big Blue has cut through a white dwarf star with his HV. **** this thread, and everyone putting King HYPE over Superman. thumb down i think gladiator has done the same exact thing

by the way is this a PC superman feat?

kgkg
didnt he kill galactus with it? No.

TricksterPriest
i think gladiator has done the same exact thing

by the way is this a PC superman feat?

No, and no.

Colossus-Big C
No, and no. either way king hyperion is always #1 while Superman is #2

TricksterPriest
evillaugh King 'Hype' wouldn't get even a single win from Superman. He's not even in the same league.

carver9

long pig
hmm. where you from colossus?

carver9
evillaugh King 'Hype' wouldn't get even a single win from Superman. He's not even in the same league.

Something is literally wrong with you. Make a thread with Superman vs 2 Hyperions like King Hyperion fought (along with facing the Exiles) and see how the outcome would be. Then even though they were alternate realities (kind of like Monarch fighting alt realities beings), King Hyperion defeated 2 planets worth of super humans that consisted of Thor, the fantastic 4, Xmen, Hulk, etc, etc. He defeated them in a couple of panels and that's not including him taking over and killing other planets full of Super Humans along with his universe Galactus.

JakeTheBank
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=548258

smile

Sirius77
Superman/ Ultraman
Gladiator
King Hyperion
Jo'nn

Sirius77
So just curious, to the people that are saying hyperion and gladiator believe are superior heat vision feats to superman? Also, don't say Namora or vision, because one is an alternate version of namor and the other gets blown apart bi-annually.... superman has conjured heat vision sufficient to pass through other kryptonians, neither of these are even comparable.

Philosophía
Superman.

And it's not close.

Sirius77
Whoa.... just re-read my previous post. That doesn't make sense. Looks like I was a little more tipsy than I thought last night lol.

Colossus-Big C
typical fanboy post

@phil

Newjak
Superman/Ultraman
Gladiator
Martian Manhunter

King Hyperion

Omega Vision
typical fanboy post Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
either way king hyperion is always #1 while Superman is #2

Existere
Superman has always been to me someone who can control the level of his heatvision. Scaling from sealing holes in reality to welding metal and shaving. Originally posted by Deathstroke
Supes shows impressive accuracy with his HV.
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5702/09ae1.th.jpg

thumb up

-Pr-
superman

pretty much. his feats surpass all the others.

Supermutant
either way king hyperion is always #-1 while Superman is #1
fixed

AJ Attack
Funnily enough Apollo has Heat Vision feats far beyond his other powers. Not Superman level of course.

Hyperion Prime
Martian Manhunter
Gladiator
King Hyperion
Superman
Ultraman

1. King Hyperion
2. Superman/Gladiator/Ultraman
4. Martian Manhunter

ankur29
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
1. King Hyperion
2. Superman/Gladiator/Ultraman
4. Martian Manhunter

thumb up

Parmaniac
superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.