Darth caedus,bane, zannah vs yoda, mace and qui gon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

3 fishys
DArth caedus bane zannah vs yoda,mace and qui gon

truejedi
I'm going to say Sith.

Pwned
Darth Caedusbanezannah? Who is this? I have never heard of him/her/it. Please verify the existing status of Darth Caedusbanezannah, or I shall have to say that he/she/it simply does not exist.

Post Script: What the hell have I been missing with these new people who make random threads with terrible grammar?

Zampanó
Originally posted by Pwned
Darth Caedusbanezannah? Who is this? I have never heard of him/her/it. Please verify the existing status of Darth Caedusbanezannah, or I shall have to say that he/she/it simply does not exist.

Post Script: What the hell have I been missing with these new people who make random threads with terrible grammar?
Actually Darth Caedusbanezannah is an accepted (trunctuated) variant nomenclature for the Force-conglomerate operating as every sentient creature in the mythos (i.e. Darth Revan (may he live forever)). After the discovery of the Essence transfer, Revan (as his first act as fledgling godhead) used the Flow Walk technique to retroactively absorb and become every living being. The most prominent of the agents responsible for this choice are Darths Caedus, Bane, and Zannah (respectively, in descending order).

Pwned
But then wouldnt Bandon and Kas'im the Magnificent join force to attempt to bring Revan down? Darth Caedusbanezannah would have a hard time holding of their powah, despite being teh h3@rt of teh f0rc3 on top of those 3 losers.

Zampanó
Originally posted by Pwned
But then wouldnt Bandon and Kas'im the Magnificent join force to attempt to bring Revan down? Darth Caedusbanezannah would have a hard time holding of their powah, despite being teh h3@rt of teh f0rc3 on top of those 3 losers.
I don't think you understand. Revan is Kas'im the Magnificent.

axel_jovan
Qui-Gon is a weak link in Jedi team.
Darth Caedusbanezannah the Sith win.

Pwned
But if Revan is Kas'im, then how did Kas'im fake losing to Bane? Theres no possible way Revan could have faked it, and he couldnt have lost no matter what, so therefore they must be 2 different people!

axel_jovan
Well, because Revan is Bane, duh.

3 fishys
poops, i wrote Darth caedus,bane, zannah not darthcaedusbanezannah

truejedi
my baby avvy is sooo cute. i just look at it and giggle with happiness.

Slash_KMC
No truejedi. No. Just. Don't.

Nephthys
Originally posted by truejedi
my baby avvy is sooo cute. i just look at it and giggle with happiness.

Oh my. Tee Hee.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101031233553/mspaintadventures/images/0/05/Johncandy.png

Pwned
But even if Revam is Bane, and Revam is Kas'im, then the entire mythos doesnt exist.

F*ck it.

axel_jovan
No. Listen, you have to understand this.
The mythos still exists. The sheer awesomeness of Lord Revan transcends it and contains it at the same time, for He is the Heart of the Force. Revan is mythos.

Pwned
Ah.

I blame the EOCs, i have forgotten Lord Revans awesomeness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.