Runner vs Flash/Zoom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Runner has the space Gem,Flash is Bart,Zoom is Hunter.

No bullshit jacking of the gem.

1.Straight up fight.
2.Team suprise Runner with a attack.
3.Runner suprises Team with a attack.

who do these go down ?

Uriel005
Runner CIS on. Stalemate CIS off.

BlackZero30x
so since bart is flash in this that means this is flash with the entire speed force absorbed into himself?

Uriel005
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
so since bart is flash in this that means this is flash with the entire speed force absorbed into himself? Space gem in concept = speed force IMO. Pretty much the only thing I can think of that would stop a speed steal. But then again like I said it's about = to speed force and they would chase eachother forever.

TheLordofMurder
Runner in all 3 senarios...

Space M ummy
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Runner in all 3 senarios...

This. the space gem is total control of the concept of space itself, which is pretty much impossible for flash or zoom to get around in a combat situation.

doesn't really matter how fast you are if your opponent gets to decide where and how you physically exist in space.

Quick and dirty example- any punch thrown by flash at runner ends up hitting himself in the balls instead, since hey! that's how space works now.

MrMind
is zoom CIS on or off? either way I'm going with zoom first and second fight, runner probably take third

Philosophía
Define what 'surprise' means. As in, attacking from behind, without the opponent even knowing he's in for a fight?

Anyway, team stomps him in a straigh-up fight.

bbrem123
can u even surprise him when he has the gem?

runner wins all

Space M ummy
Originally posted by bbrem123
can u even surprise him when he has the gem?

runner wins all

this is pretty much my interpretation. I can't see any scenario where those two can win against runner if he's using the gem at all. They literally won't be able to lay a finger on him.

batdude123
Team wins every scenario, imo.

Angel Watching
They can't touch him

Prep-Man
team wins.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by batdude123
Team wins every scenario, imo.

how does the team touch him, if runner can decide that north is now southwest, east is now north, up is now left, and right is now Tuesday?

The gem can warp space so badly that neither wally nor zoom will be able to move. runner can have different body parts occupying different galaxies.

Team gets annihilated 10000000/10

batdude123
Originally posted by Space M ummy
how does the team touch him, if runner can decide that north is now southwest, east is now north, up is now left, and right is now Tuesday?

The gem can warp space so badly that neither wally nor zoom will be able to move. runner can have different body parts occupying different galaxies.

Team gets annihilated 10000000/10

It's a good thing Runner showed absolutely no capacity to use the gem in this manner then, huh?

Space M ummy
It's a good thing Runner showed absolutely no capacity to use the gem in this manner then, huh?

runner never used it period, except subconciously. He thought he didn't need it.

For the purpose of the thread, it's safe to assume that runner is aware of what the space gem does, especially after Thanos spelled it out for him. In detail.

So unless you can come up with a reason why the OP would give runner the gem for this thread and NOT intend for him to use it, team loses.

batdude123
Originally posted by Space M ummy
runner never used it period, except subconciously. He thought he didn't need it.

For the purpose of the thread, it's safe to assume that runner is aware of what the space gem does, especially after Thanos spelled it out for him. In detail.

So unless you can come up with a reason why the OP would give runner the gem for this thread and NOT intend for him to use it, team loses.

Because the Runner never showed any capacity to ever being able to use it.

Unless you want to contradict what was actually shown on-panel. ermmnone

Prep-Man
good thing the sf is its own seperate dimension.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Prep-Man
good thing the sf is its own seperate dimension. With someone capable of it, that wouldn't matter. Too bad Runner could only teleport while using super speed. Like Nightcrawler on crack.

quanchi112
Runner wins all three.

shokosugi
Zoom > Flash = Runner

Deadline

He was able to use it, he stated he was able to teleport. He just didn't know he was doing it.

Lord Feron
Runner is somewhere before he even thinks it. And consider how fast he is normally that is pretty effin fast. If Runner wanted his fist in both their faces at the same time he could do it.

SasuOna
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Runner is somewhere before he even thinks it. And consider how fast he is normally that is pretty effin fast. If Runner wanted his fist in both their faces at the same time he could do it.

The fastest person the runner has blitz would be the Surfer at top speed who is no where near the fastest speeds that the Flash can achieve.

Zoom can hit as hard as superman and is faster then Wally. You really don't need to add another speedster to this. This was already a stomp.

Deadline
Originally posted by SasuOna
The fastest person the runner has blitz would be the Surfer at top speed who is no where near the fastest speeds that the Flash can achieve.

You sure about that?

SasuOna
Originally posted by Deadline
You sure about that?

Unless Thanos is faster then Surfer I'm sure.

Are you talking about Surfer's speed in comparison to the Flash?

D-Block
Runner is alot more durable than both these two. Superman level hits won't bother him like they would flash or Zoom. Meaning he can take Superman level hits.

SasuOna
Originally posted by D-Block
Runner is alot more durable than both these two. Superman level hits won't bother him like they would flash or Zoom. Meaning he can take Superman level hits.

Really?
cause I seem to remember him saying his durability is derived from his deal with Death just like all the other Elders of the universe.

They can get KOed if anything just not killed.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Uriel005
Space gem in concept = speed force IMO. Pretty much the only thing I can think of that would stop a speed steal. But then again like I said it's about = to speed force and they would chase eachother forever.

i could agree with this

Originally posted by Prep-Man
good thing the sf is its own seperate dimension.

how would this affect someone that has the speed force totally absorbed into himself?

Deadline

Are you talking about Surfer's speed in comparison to the Flash?

Yes.

Really?
cause I seem to remember him saying his durability is derived from his deal with Death just like all the other Elders of the universe.

Id like to see scans that sounds like bs. Lots of Elders have shown great power before the deal.

LOL I just looked at the scans again Runner speedblitzed the Surfer. haermm

Originally posted by Inhuman
Here is his fight against Silver Surfer.
Runner defeats surfer almost effortlessly. Seems he was toying with him.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/VoltronForce/runnersurfer1.jpg

Runner easily dodges pc blasts.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/VoltronForce/runnersurfer2.jpg

Surfer gets pissed off...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/VoltronForce/runnersurfer3.jpg

Runner slows down and confronts surfer hand to hand in a test of power. haermm

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/VoltronForce/runnersurfer4.jpg

Surfer realizes that runner is much more powerful than he is. He is brought down to his knees and is defeated. Runner didnt look to be going all out at all.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/VoltronForce/runnersurfer5.jpg

ps. - This battle was without the space gem.

D-Block
Really?

They can get KOed if anything just not killed.

So Runners durability is the same or around Flash level? Just asking because I know a lil about him but I'll admit not much.

D-Block
Originally posted by Deadline
Yes.

Id like to see scans that sounds like bs. Lots of Elders have shown great power before the deal.

That's what i thought him being an Elder alone would make him more durable than these two.But i could be wrong.

Deadline
Originally posted by D-Block
That's what i thought him being an Elder alone would make him more durable than these two.But i could be wrong.

Well for example look at The Champion or The Posessor I think hes fought Hercules and Sif at the same time.

SasuOna
Surfer is not faster then the Flash but I'd like to hear your reasoning behind making an outlandish claim like this anyway.

In regards to the elders
I'm not arguing about their power

someone was saying that they can survive getting punched by superman which is BS as we've seen some of the elders get ripped apart by things less powerful then Supes like that dinosaur captain eating one of the elders.

The only reason they live through things like that is because of their deal with death.

Now if you show me some durability feats comparable to someone of Supes status hitting them and them living before the deal with death in Avengers then I'll concede this point.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Which Elders were ripped apart but someone less that superman?

Deadline

D-Block
Surfer is not faster then the Flash but I'd like to hear your reasoning behind making an outlandish claim like this anyway.

In regards to the elders
I'm not arguing about their power

someone was saying that they can survive getting punched by superman which is BS as we've seen some of the elders get ripped apart by things less powerful then Supes like that dinosaur captain eating one of the elders.

The only reason they live through things like that is because of their deal with death.

Now if you show me some durability feats comparable to someone of Supes status hitting them and them living before the deal with death in Avengers then I'll concede this point.

I didn't say all as I don't know much about the other ones I was speaking about the Runner.

Lord Feron

Zoom can hit as hard as superman and is faster then Wally. You really don't need to add another speedster to this. This was already a stomp.

Surfer, and wallys average speed feats are comparable. Even some of the super highend ones, I would give the nod to Flash mainly because that's his thing and PIS sometimes needs to show that his speed is insane.

Zoom will have to hit as hard as superman to affect the Runner. So yeah not sure what that deal is. Im sure weaker people can somehow harm runner but a "superman level punch" is not an auto win.

Runner being where he wants to be anytime before he even thinks it is IMO too much of a challenge for flash (zoom should be in that league due to his unique time manip powers)

Say if they can keep up with the runner, what will they do when they get close to him. Do you know what happens to people when they get close enough to touch the runner?

Deadline
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Surfer, and wallys average speed feats are comparable. Even some of the super highend ones, I would give the nod to Flash mainly because that's his thing and PIS sometimes needs to show that his speed is insane.

Zoom will have to hit as hard as superman to affect the Runner. So yeah not sure what that deal is. Im sure weaker people can somehow harm runner but a "superman level punch" is not an auto win.

Runner being where he wants to be anytime before he even thinks it is IMO too much of a challenge for flash (zoom should be in that league due to his unique time manip powers)

Say if they can keep up with the runner, what will they do when they get close to him. Do you know what happens to people when they get close enough to touch the runner?

Yea not only do they have to deal with his speed but his powers as well. Team lose.

I mean dammit man Runner blitzed The Surfer. facepalm

SasuOna
That wasn't a skrull imposter you must be confusing the contemplator with Supremor.
http://i.imgur.com/LBn0S.jpg

Anyway most of what your showing has nothing to do with their durability being on par with Supes level of strength and Surfer fighting the Champion was after their deal with death.
So yeah I'm still waiting for those durability feats.

Surfer is nowhere near as fast as the Flash his average showings of speed would put him on par someone like Nova but his high end showings don't even come close to Zoom let alone Wally's high end showings.

The Runner's power is being faster then anyone who gets close to him but that still didn't help him in a race since he lost to Makarri now did it.

Deadline
That wasn't a skrull imposter you must be confusing the contemplator with Supremor.
http://i.imgur.com/LBn0S.jpg

Nope.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/contimp.htm

Read Quasar#47-48. It was retconned.

Anyway most of what your showing has nothing to do with their durability being on par with Supes level of strength and Surfer fighting the Champion was after their deal with death.
So yeah I'm still waiting for those durability feats.

Champions showings indicate that he can take Superman shots. You are cherry picking.

Here...Champion gets hit by Thors hammer.
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/9382/marveltwoinoneannual072qi9.jpg

Here he gets bundled. Its pretty obvious somebody who can do that can take a shot from Superman.
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4770/vsheroesig6.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4811/vsheroes2lo5.jpg

Oh you still haven't proven that the deal with death gave them durability in the first place. Your scan states that they can't die NOT that the deal with death gave them extra durability so the fight with Surfer is included. Lets see those scans. no expression

At any rate heres Runner laughing off an energy punch from The Surfer.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/VoltronForce/runnersurfer4.jpg

Surfer is nowhere near as fast as the Flash his average showings of speed would put him on par someone like Nova but his high end showings don't even come close to Zoom let alone Wally's high end showings.

Prove it.

The Runner's power is being faster then anyone who gets close to him but that still didn't help him in a race since he lost to Makarri now did it.

facepalm

Black bolt z
I don't see runner being speed stolen.

However that doesn't change that fact that both on team 2 are much much much faster than him.

Team stomps in all 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.