Marvel's Best vs. DC's Worst

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Silver Surfer
Thor
Nova Prime
Hulk
Ghost Rider
Shaman Nate Grey

VS.

Cyborg Superman
Sinestro
Black Adam
Lobo
Mongul
Zoom

Omega Vision
T2.

I have my doubts about the PR working on Lobo stick out tongue

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Omega Vision
T2.

I have my doubts about the PR working on Lobo stick out tongue

Team 1 with some difficulty.

Zoom is the biggest threat, but surfer is better- in addition to speed, the PC does extend to time based powers, so I'd say he's the best suited to deal with him.

A non jobbing ghost rider is virtually indestructible to anything non magical. nobody on this list can put him down, and his attacks damage souls. even henshaw is going to be vulnerable to a soul-based attack.

Sinestro's ring is powerful, but Thor is a tank, and when equipped with mjolnir he's virtually impossible to take out with the ring's energy based powers. constructs and energy attacks will simply be absorbed, amped 500x, and turned back on the user.

etc etc

Harbinger
X-Man tips the scales in team one's favor, IMO.

iceman24567
Better match up than the other thread slight edge to team one due to insane raw power

Uriel005
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Team 1 with some difficulty.

Zoom is the biggest threat, but surfer is better- in addition to speed, the PC does extend to time based powers, so I'd say he's the best suited to deal with him.

A non jobbing ghost rider is virtually indestructible to anything non magical. nobody on this list can put him down, and his attacks damage souls. even henshaw is going to be vulnerable to a soul-based attack.

Sinestro's ring is powerful, but Thor is a tank, and when equipped with mjolnir he's virtually impossible to take out with the ring's energy based powers. constructs and energy attacks will simply be absorbed, amped 500x, and turned back on the user.

etc etc Your trying to say black adam isn't magic...

iceman24567
Adam is basically a magical construct

Space M ummy
Originally posted by iceman24567
Adam is basically a magical construct

I'm aware, but dam's attacks aren't typically portrayed as being magical attacks per se.

My basis for this is that superman has fought the marvels before, and doesn't appear to have any real disadvantage against them despite his magical weakness.

Zack Fair
They mess him up when they charge their fists with magic. Cap'n Marvel has one shotted Supes with it, granted it was a cheap shot.

MrMind
team 2

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Zack Fair
They mess him up when they charge their fists with magic. Cap'n Marvel has one shotted Supes with it, granted it was a cheap shot.

I remember Adam did this to superboy prime (and it didn't work), but didn't think it was something they were able to do normally.

I stand corrected there then, but I still don't think even the fist charge is going to be enough magic power to permanently put down ghost rider.

Zack Fair
I remember Adam did this to superboy prime (and it didn't work), but didn't think it was something they were able to do normally.

I stand corrected there then, but I still don't think even the fist charge is going to be enough magic power to permanently put down ghost rider.

Yeah Prime doesn't have the magic weakness.

Stoic
Team 1 barely wins this one.

Existere

I stand corrected there then, but I still don't think even the fist charge is going to be enough magic power to permanently put down ghost rider. I would think Adam's lightning would be just about the most powerful magical attack that team two could muster.

I don't really see why Ghost Rider would stand as a threat to anybody on team two due to a simple inability to actually hit them, with the exception of Mongul. I suppose that could change if they were too preoccupied battling Nate Grey or others to dodge, but that's hard to say.

I dunno if Ghost Rider could return from the type of BFR that, say, Sinestro could muster, but I imagine that removing him even temporarily from the battlefield would leave him until the end when Adam could take care of him.

All speculation though. Adam could be taken out of the equation before he poses a threat to Ghost Rider. Five on five matches are never really clear cut.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Existere
I would think Adam's lightning would be just about the most powerful magical attack that team two could muster.

I don't really see why Ghost Rider would stand as a threat to anybody on team two due to a simple inability to actually hit them, with the exception of Mongul. I suppose that could change if they were too preoccupied battling Nate Grey or others to dodge, but that's hard to say.

I dunno if Ghost Rider could return from the type of BFR that, say, Sinestro could muster, but I imagine that removing him even temporarily from the battlefield would leave him until the end when Adam could take care of him.

All speculation though. Adam could be taken out of the equation before he poses a threat to Ghost Rider. Five on five matches are never really clear cut. Agreed. team fights are hard to judge because often times it comes down to who defeats who first which isn't really how this is supposed to go but it is difficult to predict how a full on fight goes with people randomly tossing blasts in for assists as well as trading off and doubleteaming while someone solos two other opponents.

dmills
Team one is ridiculously well rounded. Bricks, Psionics, Magic, Speed, hyper sophisticated tech etc. However team two looks to be physically stronger overall. Nice battle.

Space M ummy
I would think Adam's lightning would be just about the most powerful magical attack that team two could muster.

again, it takes a LOT of damage to permanently put down GR, and doing it requires a serious magical assault. the weaker version (dan ketch?) has been reduced to ash before, and completely regenerated in one panel. There's also several scans in the respect thread of GR fighting and defeating Strange. He's knocked down, but up again almost immediately- pissed off and in pain but not actually damaged.

Adam's lightning <<<<<<<<<<< Strange's attacks.

There isn't really any definitive limit on how fast GR is any more than there is on how powerful he is. At max level Ghost Rider has the full power of Zarathos- Zarathos is an archdemon somewhere around mephisto's power level. This is why Strange said GR was capable of taking down WWH.

There's also scans in the respect thread of a pair of high ranking angels referring to the power of the GR as a "four alarm fire. Cross THAT at your peril". I couldn't say for certain, but I'm pretty sure archangels are pretty damn fast.

GR has the ability to cross dimensions, though it's usually between the earthly and spiritual realms. I don't think BFRing him is really an option.

All speculation though. Adam could be taken out of the equation before he poses a threat to Ghost Rider. Five on five matches are never really clear cut. with his bike he can reach anywhere, including other dimensions. but on ffot it might be a different matter

Existere
again, it takes a LOT of damage to permanently put down GR, and doing it requires a serious magical assault. the weaker version (dan ketch?) has been reduced to ash before, and completely regenerated in one panel. There's also several scans in the respect thread of GR fighting and defeating Strange. He's knocked down, but up again almost immediately- pissed off and in pain but not actually damaged.

Adam's lightning <<<<<<<<<<< Strange's attacks.

There isn't really any definitive limit on how fast GR is any more than there is on how powerful he is. At max level Ghost Rider has the full power of Zarathos- Zarathos is an archdemon somewhere around mephisto's power level. This is why Strange said GR was capable of taking down WWH.

There's also scans in the respect thread of a pair of high ranking angels referring to the power of the GR as a "four alarm fire. Cross THAT at your peril". I couldn't say for certain, but I'm pretty sure archangels are pretty damn fast.

GR has the ability to cross dimensions, though it's usually between the earthly and spiritual realms. I don't think BFRing him is really an option. With Strange, it entirely depends on the attacks he uses and the context that the battle takes place in, so elaboration would be nice. I wouldn't say that on average his magical assaults seem to be more powerful than Adam's lightning.

None of those are actually speed feats for Ghost Rider, and 'pretty damn fast' could still be like, say, Black Bolt speed. Fast, but not nearly approaching Black Adam, Cyborg Superman, Sinestro, Lobo's bike or Zoom.

What if Sinestro simply removes GR from his bike and tosses him into orbit?

Space M ummy
With Strange, it entirely depends on the attacks he uses and the context that the battle takes place in, so elaboration would be nice. I wouldn't say that on average his magical assaults seem to be more powerful than Adam's lightning.

None of those are actually speed feats for Ghost Rider, and 'pretty damn fast' could still be like, say, Black Bolt speed. Fast, but not nearly approaching Black Adam, Cyborg Superman, Sinestro, Lobo's bike or Zoom.

What if Sinestro simply removes GR from his bike and tosses him into orbit?

none of them are speed feats, because marvel never bothered to put a limit on how fast GR is. Again, his powers are demonic in origin, and he functions currently as the spirit of vengeance for God in the MU. He seems to be "as fast as he needs to be." Dr. Strange described the full power of zarathos/ghost rider as "potentially limitless", and something like "speed" would seem to be a limit, no?

as unlikely as being punched into orbit would be, GR can summon that bike. If he's BFR'ed somewhere, he'll just summon the bike and return.

What happens if he wraps Sinestro in unbreakable chains, burning his soul with hellfire and dragging him to hell? What about the (far more likely) scenario of getting close enough to use the penance stare?

Oddly enough though- Against heroes? GR actually isn't that big of a threat since they're mostly innocent. Against a pack of villains? GR will be very interested in using his full power avenging the innocent against someone like Sinestro.

edit: I'm not sure why you're using Sinestro vs. Ghost Rider though, since I argued it would be Thor who's far more likely to take him on.

Prep-Man
Lobo is what tips it for team 2 for me. He has an insane will power and can even resist reality warping abilities. If he's at his loony tune levels, Team 2 wins. If not, team 1.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Lobo is what tips it for team 2 for me. He has an insane will power and can even resist reality warping abilities. If he's at his loony tune levels, Team 2 wins. If not, team 1.

lobo is weaksauce here. He doesn't have the ability to defend against a BFR (from Thor), Matter manipulation (surfer), Ridiculously powerful psychic attack (X-man), Or any one of the crazy soul damaging/hellfire attacks that Ghost rider is fond of. He's basically just a brick here.

Prep-Man
His space hog can teleport. Hell, even at times, he carries time machine type technology. He has protected himself from insane tp assaults from aliens that were to render entire wolds. Plus, hellfire won't do much. He's tanked Etrigan's hellfire and was in hell himself recently.

Space M ummy
His space hog can teleport. Hell, even at times, he carries time machine type technology. He has protected himself from insane tp assaults from aliens that were to render entire wolds. Plus, hellfire won't do much. He's tanked Etrigan's hellfire and was in hell himself recently.

sounds like a fun character, but basically still screwed if he's BFR'ed somewhere. (I'm assuming Thor wouldn't be dumb enough to teleport him somewhere and let him keep his giant teleporting motorcycle.)

still, Lobo vs. GR sounds like it might be a fun fight if he's that used to fighting demons.

bbrem123
team 1 wins it...to much power at their disposal

Prep-Man
sounds like a fun character, but basically still screwed if he's BFR'ed somewhere. (I'm assuming Thor wouldn't be dumb enough to teleport him somewhere and let him keep his giant teleporting motorcycle.)

still, Lobo vs. GR sounds like it might be a fun fight if he's that used to fighting demons.

His space hog can pick him up. He can control it without being in the area. And Lobo was recently fighting earth's best mages, Zatanna, Sargon, Ibis, at the same time and still didn't do jack. His healing is the best in comics.

Space M ummy
His space hog can pick him up. He can control it without being in the area. And Lobo was recently fighting earth's best mages, Zatanna, Sargon, Ibis, at the same time and still didn't do jack. His healing is the best in comics.

Since (I'm assuming) he has a soul somewhere I still think GR would kill him (GR *DID* kill Lucifer at full power), but he does sound stronger than I gave him credit for.

Lobo vs. Ghostrider sounds like an interesting matchup, and Lobo certainly isn't innocent so the gloves are off.

How do you see Lobo vs. GR going down?

Prep-Man
Well, GR could affect him, but since Lobo has a red ring, he's much more than a brick. He just has to use it. If Etrigan couldn't affect Lobo, then I doubt GR can. It's all up to whoever writes it. Like I said in the beginning, if Lobo is at his loony tunes level, I see team 2 taking it.

Also, Lobo fought Pulsar Stargrave. A pretty powerful cosmic computer.

Space M ummy
Well, GR could affect him, but since Lobo has a red ring, he's much more than a brick. He just has to use it. If Etrigan couldn't affect Lobo, then I doubt GR can. It's all up to whoever writes it. Like I said in the beginning, if Lobo is at his loony tunes level, I see team 2 taking it.

Also, Lobo fought Pulsar Stargrave. A pretty powerful cosmic computer.

I know about the red ring, but if he's never used it, and has no feats with it, it's basically a paperweight here.

Also, I'd argue that GR isn't Etrigan. Both are demons (though not of the same nature) but the similarity in the powerset sort of ends there.

GR has hellfire blasts which can be either heat based, OR directly damage the soul. Some quick and dirty searching did turn up that Lobo does have one of these, so if it exists, GR can damage it.

GR has a penance stare that inflicts all the pain one has dished out to others and reflects it back to you. It can do anything from render you knocked out, to comotose, to brain dead. The higher the level of pain you've dished out, the worse it is for you.

GR has indestructible chains he can summon from literally anywhere, and can be used as weapons, or just to restrain. WWH couldn't break these, and lobo isn't going to either.

GR is also physically indestructible. Lobo has a healing factor but this is leagues better. GR had his head shattered by a blast- it reforms. Had his leg torn off by a demon- instantly a new leg. Only serious, serious magical damage can put him down permanently. Lobo doesn't really have this in his arsenal.

Finally- for someone supposed to be a badass, Lobo seems to have died a LOT.

again, just some quick web searching turned that up- I can't vouch for how accurate it is, but his record of getting himself killed and coming back would make Jean Grey envious. None of that would even scratch GR- he'd reform and be up in seconds.

Prep-Man
Etrigan has similar power set. BTW, Lobo has unbreakable chains as well. And Lobo can't die, he'll just come right back. Look at his respect thread. he was blown to skeleton state and still fought on. He's almost impossible to stop.

Omega Vision
For those who say Team 1...who do they feel beats Zoom?

Space M ummy
For those who say Team 1...who do they feel beats Zoom?

Surfer. He's easily the fastest member of team 1, and in addition the power cosmic DOES have some kind of time based powers, allowing surfer to travel backwards, forwards, and across time.

defensively surfer's body is EXTREMELY durable- he's taken shots to the face from savage hulk without blinking, he can also shrink his body to microscopic size or go intangible at will, so zoom will have a hard time doing any kind of damage to him.

Offensively? Surfer has pretty much every power there is, and is an expert matter manipulator. Zoom is likely to be turned into a pile of bricks pretty quickly vs. surfer.

eh, I've said my piece here. GR is better offensively and defensively- again, without magic attacks, Lobo cannot injure ghost rider. at all.

Lobo has a healing factor, but it's not instantaneous as GR's is. When killed he's down long enough to be considered a loss on KMC, iirc.

dmills
My guess is they'd say either Norrin or Nate.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by dmills
My guess is they'd say either Norrin or Nate.

I went with Norrin due to the cosmic awareness, and greater feats re: perceiving and manipulating the timestream. I freely admit I'm not as well versed in nate's powerset, especially since he came back.

Starscream M
For those who say Team 1...who do they feel beats Zoom? surfer, nate grey

MrMind
no one in marvel team can beat zoom

Omega Vision
Surfer. He's easily the fastest member of team 1, and in addition the power cosmic DOES have some kind of time based powers, allowing surfer to travel backwards, forwards, and across time.

defensively surfer's body is EXTREMELY durable- he's taken shots to the face from savage hulk without blinking, he can also shrink his body to microscopic size or go intangible at will, so zoom will have a hard time doing any kind of damage to him.

Offensively? Surfer has pretty much every power there is, and is an expert matter manipulator. Zoom is likely to be turned into a pile of bricks pretty quickly vs. surfer.

eh, I've said my piece here. GR is better offensively and defensively- again, without magic attacks, Lobo cannot injure ghost rider. at all.

Lobo has a healing factor, but it's not instantaneous as GR's is. When killed he's down long enough to be considered a loss on KMC, iirc.
Surfer would get blitzed and go down pretty quickly to Zoom.

Starscream M
Originally posted by MrMind
no one in marvel team can beat zoom do you think galactus can beat zoom?

MrMind
Originally posted by Starscream M
do you think galactus can beat zoom?
yes

Starscream M
yes how would Galactus win?

Space M ummy
Surfer would get blitzed and go down pretty quickly to Zoom.

correct me if I'm wrong, but-

aren't zooms powers time based? he's not a speedster? He just speeds up and slows down time relative to himself?

If surfer's powers allow him to see through and alter time (and there's tons of examples of this in the respect thread) how is zoom going to blitz him?

Keep in mind that cosmic awareness means he knows exactly how everyone's powerset works within nanoseconds.

double edit: keep in mind that surfer's reaction times are very, very fast, and he searched the entire surface of the earth- 198 million square miles- in about 2 seconds.

MrMind
how would Galactus win?
by zoom not able to hurt him?

Starscream M
by zoom not able to hurt him? why would zoom not be able to hurt galactus? beta ray bill has hurt galactus before.

also, you still haven't explained how galactus would beat zoom.

batdude123
haermm

I love you Brucey.

MrMind
why would zoom not be able to hurt galactus? beta ray bill has hurt galactus before.

also, you still haven't explained how galactus would beat zoom.
BRB merely cracked Big G's helmet if I remember correctly
galactus beat zoom by shooting a energy beam annihilate him

Starscream M

galactus beat zoom by shooting a energy beam annihilate him could surfer not shoot zoom by shooting an energy beam annihilating him as well?

MrMind
could surfer not shoot zoom by shooting an energy beam annihilating him as well?
he could, if he can react fast enough.
too bad he can't, so zoom will deliver a thousand punches before surfer attacks him. surfer's dead by then.

Starscream M
he could, if he can react fast enough.
too bad he can't, so zoom will deliver a thousand punches before surfer attacks him. surfer's dead by then. what makes you think galactus could react fast enough then?

I mean if Zoom can deliver a thousand punches before surfer attacks, he can probably dodge galactus with ease.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Space M ummy Surfer. He's easily the fastest member of team 1, and in addition the power cosmic DOES have some kind of time based powers, allowing surfer to travel backwards, forwards, and across time. defensively surfer's body is EXTREMELY durable- he's taken shots to the face from savage hulk without blinking, he can also shrink his body to microscopic size or go intangible at will, so zoom will have a hard time doing any kind of damage to him. Offensively? Surfer has pretty much every power there is, and is an expert matter manipulator. Zoom is likely to be turned into a pile of bricks pretty quickly vs. surfer. eh, I've said my piece here. GR is better offensively and defensively- again, without magic attacks, Lobo cannot injure ghost rider. at all. Lobo has a healing factor, but it's not instantaneous as GR's is. When killed he's down long enough to be considered a loss on KMC, iirc.

etrigan is a top tier mage. he beats gr in the versatility department. like i said, loony tunes lobo would win. many of those examples are not current lobo.

MrMind
what makes you think galactus could react fast enough then?

I mean if Zoom can deliver a thousand punches before surfer attacks, he can probably dodge galactus with ease.
and there, we are back to square one, like I said before, zoom can't hurt galactus

Space M ummy
could surfer not shoot zoom by shooting an energy beam annihilating him as well?

This is awesome btw. you're now my new favorite poster.

But while we wait- fun with math!

198 million square miles in about 2 seconds = about 100 million square miles per second. roughly.

the speed of light is only about 186,000 miles per second.

100 million / 186,000 = 537, or surfer moved at 537 times light speed while SEARCHING for something on the surface of the earth. without breaking a sweat.

How is zoom going to blitz someone who's capable of moving, reacting, and searching that fast?

Starscream M
and there, we are back to square one, like I said before, zoom can't hurt galactus ok, accepting that, neither can galactus tag zoom. so isn't it a stalemate then?

Omega Vision
This is awesome btw. you're now my new favorite poster.

But while we wait- fun with math!

198 million square miles in about 2 seconds = about 100 million square miles per second. roughly.

the speed of light is only about 186,000 miles per second.

100 million / 186,000 = 537, or surfer moved at 537 times light speed while SEARCHING for something on the surface of the earth. without breaking a sweat.

How is zoom going to blitz someone who's capable of moving, reacting, and searching that fast?
By having showings where he blitzed people who were faster.

Superman and Flash are like statues to Zoom. Surfer would be the same.

Starscream M

Superman and Flash are like statues to Zoom. but wonder woman isn't stick out tongue

MrMind
ok, accepting that, neither can galactus tag zoom. so isn't it a stalemate then?
sign.....galactus uses big area attack destroy the planet with zoom in it.

Space M ummy

Superman and Flash are like statues to Zoom. Surfer would be the same.

yeah, I'm going to have to call BS on that. neither one of those two operate anywhere near 500x lightspeed on a regular basis (you enter the speedforce at 1x lightspeed!), AND you ignored the fact that surfer is a time manipulator on top of that.

So how again is zoom going to blitz someone who can operate at 500x lightspeed, AND can reverse the flow of time?

Starscream M
sign.....galactus uses big area attack destroy the planet with zoom in it. ah ok...the only way to beat zoom is to destroy the planet he is on. got it.

MrMind
ah ok...the only way to beat zoom is to destroy the planet he is on. got it.
big area attack...................not necessary destroying the planet

you're trying not to get it

Prep-Man
recently professor zoom speed blitzes the jla. including superman. zoom is a lot faster than pz.

Harbinger
For those who say Team 1...who do they feel beats Zoom? X-Man (which is primarily the reason I picked team one to win, as I feel Zoom is the biggest threat.).

Omega Vision
yeah, I'm going to have to call BS on that. neither one of those two operate anywhere near 500x lightspeed on a regular basis (you enter the speedforce at 1x lightspeed!), AND you ignored the fact that surfer is a time manipulator on top of that.

So how again is zoom going to blitz someone who can operate at 500x lightspeed, AND can reverse the flow of time?
500x lightspeed is actually painfully slow if you analyze Superman's causal space travel feats.

It's really not as impressive as you're making it seem.

kgkg

Superman and Flash are like statues to Zoom. Surfer would be the same. Not in that arc.

TricksterPriest
Umm....what about Henshaw? Nobody on team 1 has a way to stop him aside from maybe the penance stare. And he's powerful enough to take out most of team 1 by himself. Hell, he can jack Nova's armor.

And he has one-shotted Surfer before.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Umm....what about Henshaw? Nobody on team 1 has a way to stop him aside from maybe the penance stare. And he's powerful enough to take out most of team 1 by himself. Hell, he can jack Nova's armor.

And he has one-shotted Surfer before. If you think that's canon is Thanos equal to parallax in your book ?

Mindset

And he has one-shotted Surfer before. You mean Worldmind?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by TricksterPriest Umm....what about Henshaw? Nobody on team 1 has a way to stop him aside from maybe the penance stare. And he's powerful enough to take out most of team 1 by himself. Hell, he can jack Nova's armor. And he has one-shotted Surfer before.

most of team 1? nah, but i can see him beating most one on one.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
If you think that's canon is Thanos equal to parallax in your book ?

It's canon to DC. And Thanos equal to parallax? Where do you get that? That's just silly.

Nova: outgunned and outclassed.

Thor: Too slow.

Hulk: Useless.

Surfer: Not powerful enough to take him out.

Shaman: He might give him a decent fight, but he can't kill him.

GR: Too slow. and nothing that can hurt him except the penance stare.

Henshaw's beaten stronger teams than this.

"Id"

And he has one-shotted Surfer before.
Crazy Talk.

Boodikka sliced his astral. X-Man would outright murder stomp him by dispersing his astral body.

Mindset

Henshaw's beaten stronger teams than this. When?

quanchi112
It's canon to DC. And Thanos equal to parallax? Where do you get that? That's just silly.

Nova: outgunned and outclassed.

Thor: Too slow.

Hulk: Useless.

Surfer: Not powerful enough to take him out.

Shaman: He might give him a decent fight, but he can't kill him.

GR: Too slow. and nothing that can hurt him except the penance stare.

Henshaw's beaten stronger teams than this. So that means bumpkus to marvel. LOL. Glad we see eye to eye.

Henshaw's been beaten by less than this. Surfer, far more durable, too powerful, etc.

Thor---way too powerful for him.

Hulk when he gets his hands on him he'd start ripping limbs off.

Gr--even you agree Grider can beat him. Ty.

Nova--Henshaw beats him I can agree.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by "Id"
Crazy Talk.

Boodikka sliced his astral. X-Man would outright murder stomp him by dispersing his astral body.

Dude....didn't you read the current storyline? He was playing dead. He regenerated his entire body using her body as a base.

Hell, they even hinted something went wrong. Ganthet said she sounded different.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
So that means bumpkus to marvel. LOL. Glad we see eye to eye.

Henshaw's been beaten by less than this. Surfer, far more durable, too powerful, etc.

Thor---way too powerful for him.

Hulk when he gets his hands on him he'd start ripping limbs off.

Gr--even you agree Grider can beat him. Ty.

Nova--Henshaw beats him I can agree.

Lol... I agree with this.

carver9
500x lightspeed is actually painfully slow if you analyze Superman's causal space travel feats.

It's really not as impressive as you're making it seem.

Has anyone in DC traveled 500 times the speed of light on a gravitational environment? Traveling light speed in space is childs play. Hell, Cannonball probably could do that.

"Id"
Dude....didn't you read the current storyline? He was playing dead. He regenerated his entire body using her body as a base.

Hell, they even hinted something went wrong. Ganthet said she sounded different. This by no means, gives us any reason to doubt X-Man would be unable to disperse his psionic form. Especially not considering he has done so to a fairly potent enemy in his native energy form. If you want to dictate otherwise, burden of proof falls squarely on your shoulders.

BattleMage
I agree team 1 ftw

Prep-Man
Originally posted by "Id" This by no means, gives us any reason to doubt X-Man would be unable to disperse his psionic form. Especially not considering he has done so to a fairly potent enemy in his native energy form. If you want to dictate otherwise, burden of proof falls squarely on your shoulders.

who wins, id?

"Id"
who wins, id?

I actually favor team 2, I just completely don't disagree that Cyborg S. can fend off the entire team by himself when you have a potent psi in X-Man to worry about.

henshaw isnt more powerfull overall than thor or SS or SNG for that matter, although he is extremly hard to kill. SNG and SS would be his counters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.