Stryker wants a new Weapon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
After Weapon XI is defeated by Wolverine, Stryker decides he wants to build Weapon XII.

He somehow captures Ultraviolet and Alice (Resident Evil.) After sedating them, he goes to work.

Into Ultraviolet, he injects the DNA of John Wraith and Carrie White (Carrie.)

Into Alice, he injects the DNA of Nightcrawler and the DNA of Charlie McGee (Firestarter.)

After Alice and Ultraviolet fully bond with the DNA injected into them, he decides to have them do battle to see who will be Weapon XII.

Ultraviolet retains her Hemophage powers, and inherits the combined powers of Wraith and Carrie. She is armed with her guns and swords.

Alice retains her powers, and inherits the combined powers of Nightcrawler and Charlie. She is armed with her guns and twin blades.

So who is Weapon XII? He will not be controlling them like he was XI, they will think and act for themselves.

Rogue Jedi
Shit......Fight takes place where Wolverine fought XI, at dusk.

KingD19
Alice's TK was pretty powerful iirc. I think I'll give her majority.

Rogue Jedi
Carrie's TK was no slouch either.

KingD19
Carrie was before my time, but I think I saw parts of the movie once or twice when I was a kid. I remember she locked the gym doors after her blood bath, and I think she tk'd a knife into someone, but I have almost no memory of her feats.

Rogue Jedi
She pretty much raped a gym full of people. And she killed Travolta haermm

KingD19
Not Chilli!!!! NOT CHILLI PALMER!!!!

Rogue Jedi
Some of her feats:

slkUEXSCNsc&feature=related

ypmTJklGpng&feature=related

Question. In the first vid, at 7:00, what exactly happened?

the ninjak
Carrie also had latent telepathic abilities. She wasn't just a telekinetic. That's why I'm giving UltraCarrie the win over NightFire. for now.

Teleportation abilities are roughly equal cept Nightcrawlers adds a kinetic hit when he puffs into sulphur when TPing. Wraith just goes X-Ray and forms elsewhere.

But Carrie is just more than McGee. Carrie can just force McGee to aim her assaults elsewhere.

It's tough to tell because of Alice who copped bullets in occasions yet stopped many on others. Carrie just doesn't have enough feats but can force people to miss. I'm still undecided. Are they briefed on each others powersets?

Personally I'll just keep both as bodygaurds and sex em up. Give these girls Telepathy protection devices like magnetos and they're near unstoppable.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Question. In the first vid, at 7:00, what exactly happened?

Carrie telepathically forced the driver to drive around her.
A gamechanger if such a power can be used against Alice while teleporting.

Force her to teleport into a wall...game over.

Rogue Jedi
Pretty sure stronger TK blocks weaker TK.

the ninjak
Yeah but Alice's TK was more force walls and force pushing. Something Teleporting can easily avoid.
Once Alice attempts a few Teleports to catch up with Violet, she can mess with her mind, forcing her to teleport into a wall with disastrous consequences.

Rogue Jedi
Pretty sure Carrie had line of sight on the camaro and the driver. Bullets will be flying, teleporting everywhere, gonna be killer. Remember that Alice can TP as fast as NC did in the white house scene.

the ninjak
Another interesting fact would be Alice with Firestarter powers teleporting near Violet and incinerating her with her kinetic field.
Bamf Burn
And ALice doesn't fear bullets because of McGees powers.
I'm starting to side with Alice now.
Carrie just has those exotic powers. Telepathic persuasion is deadly in a Teleportation battle.

Rogue Jedi
Ideally, they'd get naked and teleport over to my place.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Ideally, they'd get naked and teleport over to my place.

You can have Alice I'll take Violet. I know you like Alice and I'm into Violet's sleek anime style.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the ninjak
You can have Alice I'll take Violet. I know you like Alice and I'm into Violet's sleek anime style. As long as it's Milla I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu*k.

the ninjak
Carrie's killing of John Trovolta and girlfriend in the car is an incredible feat.
It showed split second reaction time. The car was a few meters behind her moving at high speeds. She made the girl drive the car around her then she ignited the gasoline and the car exploded and rolled.
Telepathy, Pyrokinesis and Telekinesis all instinctual.
She's Satan's daughter. An Anti-Christ.

This is a good Amalgam fight.

Robtard
Probably the Alice-mix character.

Rogue Jedi
Hard to imagine how powerful her TK would be mixed with that of Charlie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.